FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gentlemen! What do you get out of fingering a lady?

Gentlemen! What do you get out of fingering a lady?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im curious, dude, fingering a lady, do you enjoy doing it? What do you get out of it? How do you go about it? Quick finger blast and on to the next bit? Do you enjoy doing it as part of extended foreplay? What goes through your minds? Maybe you have a fingering technique.... tell me! I’d like to hear your experiences, thoughts, opionions. Please share with kindness and construction and sexual enlightenment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smelly fingers

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Wet nails

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

It’s a great part of four play.. love it watching and feeling their reactions and enjoyment, if the lady enjoys it

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Ultimately her pleasure... especially like to do this in public

Being able to explore the properly and and be close to kiss or look at their enjoyment in their eyes as they come on your fingers

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

It’s a very Intimate act. I do love to touch finger a warm and wet Vagina really is one of my favourite things.

By *017chesterladMan  over a year ago

chester

Personally for me I love playing around the lips of a lady rubbing either side with my fingers apart. Then after whilst lightly stroking across the opening of the vagina to experience how wet she’s is. Once I know she’s wet I’d slip my fingers inside just enough to get them nice and wet after I’ve repeated this a few times And she’s soaking wet I’d slip them deep inside her. At this point my cock is rock hard and I take them out now concentrating on touching the clit for the first time with my soaking fingers. At which point I apply form pressure rubbing her clit awaiting the words “don’t stop ” at which point there’s no turning back until she soaks my fingers and arches her back orgasming until her hearts content all of the above gets me hot and horny for intercourse x

"Im curious, dude, fingering a lady, do you enjoy doing it? What do you get out of it? How do you go about it? Quick finger blast and on to the next bit? Do you enjoy doing it as part of extended foreplay? What goes through your minds? Maybe you have a fingering technique.... tell me! I’d like to hear your experiences, thoughts, opionions. Please share with kindness and construction and sexual enlightenment "
I enjoy foreplay a lot as its a real turn on getting someone off. One of my exes was multi orgasmic and would sometimes end up going for an hour or more with finger fun alone just because she could come so many times. Was a lot of fun xD

My fingers did end up looking like I had just come out the bath though haha

By *REYTIMBERWOLFMan  over a year ago

reading

its great. can be a brief moment or a full on item in its own right. I like MMF with both myself and the other guy working on her. either both fingering or one fingering and the other feeling or undressing her and swapping.

risk of discovery to is a big turn on either deliberately a very risky place or a place where proximity to others means low actual risk but high mental stimulation.

To focus on the lips and clit and/or to enter her are responsive things you decide by reading her reactions. Some ladies become exceptionally wet in this scenario. It also allows you to see where inside they are most sensitive - for me I love G spot.

fingering a woman really means they have to "let you" and they have to open up to your touch.

I like to vary between very soft and gentle to very hard Dom...if they are receptive to the latter.

Like many things... fingering is an art. I like fingering a woman when I drive too. just need to be diligent for obvious reasons

By *imbob85Man  over a year ago

inverness

Hopfully her pleasure sex is about giving

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

Pleasure at her pleasure, satisfaction of she is satisfied. I love to give sensual massage and to watch a woman's face as she begins to open up and anticipate me touching her pussy, especially of she is looking at me as well. If her clit is obviously aroused I just touch it gently with to tip of my finger and 'pause' until perhaps she moves her hips to encourage me to begin to 'massage' her lips... and so it progresses, slowly, slowly. If she comes I am as thrilled as she is, just so satisfying in itself!

Ladies say, "yum yum" if this appeals...

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

Sorry the above needed proof reading!

By *j60Man  over a year ago

Wetherby /Scarborough/leeds

Smelly fingers hmm

It's nice to be nice.

Love it and apparently I'm particularly adept at two handed fingering with one hand from the back and one from the front, but helps having long arms

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

A nice wet finger ,

By *.luke7Man  over a year ago

Us men are simple creatures. Your fingers are like eyes, helping you see somewhere you can’t actually see.

Also, it’s the only way I can/have made the ladies squirt. So that’s always an added bonus. Although I wouldn’t say fingering is a regular part of my sex routine.

I am a pain in the ass for always wanting to rub the clit, however. Even when asked not too because they can’t concentrate on both sensations. I just can’t help myself

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Same could be said, as to what do I get out of using my strapon, on a guy!

The smelly fingers comments are soooo childish

Anyway, thanks for all the sensible, constructive, mature replies so far. its nice to know guys enjoy giving finger play

Watching her enjoying it

"Same could be said, as to what do I get out of using my strapon, on a guy!"

Agreed! start a thread i’d be interested in the responses.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

It's fun to have fun but you have to know how....I'm not really a fingerblaster...it always looks too rough

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

Love watching her reaction

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Enormous pleasure of bring them to as many orgasms as they can take and then edging them for that extra shuddering climax watching their animalistic self cum out perhaps???

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Done properly, fingering is a great art whereas a cock is a blunt instrument. With your fingers you can intimately feel and caress every area within and tell them apart from each other. Your fingers are so much more flexible than a cock or dildo and there's more of them so you can vary the type of contact as well as the pressure and intensity. Depending on what the lady prefers, you can hit the G spot or go even deeper and stroke her cervix.

It should not be either/or, fingering works best as part of the whole experience together with oral and penetrative action.

I have a regular fuck buddy and I’ve started giving her a good fingering as we both recently found out she squirts from it

By *umstibleMan  over a year ago

Colindale

"Im curious, dude, fingering a lady, do you enjoy doing it? What do you get out of it? How do you go about it? Quick finger blast and on to the next bit? Do you enjoy doing it as part of extended foreplay? What goes through your minds? Maybe you have a fingering technique.... tell me! I’d like to hear your experiences, thoughts, opionions. Please share with kindness and construction and sexual enlightenment "

One of my favourite activities

Done right, you can make a lady squirt and orgasm all over the place till shes twitching

Seeing her moan with pleasure

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

I personally enjoy it as extended foreplay and get a lot from seeing a lady enjoying what I’m doing. The big turn on for me is seeing her enjoy it.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Finding the different ways she enjoys it

By *iptonblokeMan  over a year ago

tipton

As someone said finding that pleasure spot and watching the pleasure on her face whilst im sat there with a stonking hardon

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"It’s a great part of four play.. love it watching and feeling their reactions and enjoyment, if the lady enjoys it "
do you mean four fingers or fore play ?

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Yes watching that uncontrollable plesure in her face, can't beat it

By *tarlite123456Man  over a year ago

Leics

Isn’t fingering just something to do while she undos your trousers

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

It’s just about giving pleasure as part of foreplay. The fingering and then with a moist finger onto the clit, watching her breath quicken and her stomach quiver as the orgasm gets ever nearer. You can’t beat that feeling of accomplishment that you have satisfied her with only a finger.

Sex without foreplay would be quite mundane!!

By *ay.WiltsMan  over a year ago

traveling

Has to be about her pleasure, nothing like some long and extended foreplay leading to lots of orgasms. I have to say it I find it really arousing x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I love giving pleasure....I love extended foreplay and exploring a woman's body....

Peace and quiet for Ten minutes

[Removed by poster at 12/11/20 15:52:52]

What do I get out of it? Well...

Sex is about giving, and for me her pleasure is paramount and it gives her pleasure...

I get to enjoy her being satisfied...

Watching her in the zone, enjoying, releasing, and succumbing to the pleasure unleashed is absolutely amazing...

She looks so beautiful as she comes...

She delights me with a soundtrack the knows no rival...

She touches me, looks at me with an intensity that melts me...

And then she collapses into my arms a very satisfied lady...

...all of which in turns gives me great pleasure! Not to mention the pleasure of touching her intimately, how fantastic she feels, and how her orgasm feels.

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

9 times out of 10 a wet patch on the bed or floor

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

For me, fingering a lady is like having a new to to play with. You love the look of it and it is something you wanted, but you just have to enjoy playing with it.

I love it because I love the feel of doing it and seeing her expression on her face. The more they like it, the more I like doing it. For me that is one of my favourite sex things. Oh and of course licking

I like the feeling of control i get from fingering a woman. Excuse the pun but teasing her clit having her right there in the palm of your hands.

The foreplay element of fingering is amazing. Ultimately it's all for her pleasure!

By *ick270Man  over a year ago

Here

Whats not to like giving pleasure

making the female wet and cum giving pleasure

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

stapleton

It has to be the enjoyment of pleasing your partner.

X

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

"I like the feeling of control i get from fingering a woman. Excuse the pun but teasing her clit having her right there in the palm of your hands.

The foreplay element of fingering is amazing. Ultimately it's all for her pleasure!"

And this

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

I am a pain in the ass for always wanting to rub the clit, however. Even when asked not too because they can’t concentrate on both sensations. I just can’t help myself "

Pro-tip: if she says don’t do something, don’t do it. “I just can’t help myself” isn’t funny.

Cardiff

My vag has sealed up permanently reading some of this

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

All about giving pleasure, start slow maybe getting faster maybe adjust staying slow all depends on her reaction, and I am happy to keep doing things to make her moan and squirm for as long as she wants me to

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Two finger blast sitting underneath catching the cum

I love it, the wetter the better , it's good as well as you can see better the effect you are having , as the view is slightly impaired when licking Dan

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Usually an erection.

By *riental_brit_studMan  over a year ago

London

With a former lover, I initiated sex by rubbing her through her panties while French kissing her. I'd do this until her knickers started to get damp, this was the point I stuck my hand down her knickers, still French kissing her. My middle finger would wonder down her pussy lips and I would start circling her clit, this would make her really aroused. She French kiss me harder and start to buck her hips to grind her pussy onto my finger more. She'd then tell that she needed my cock inside her. I would tease her by not fucking her and continued to stimulate her clit. After she could take it no more, I'd pull down her knickers (my favourite part of foreplay) and either fuck her with my throbbing cock or start finger banging her with two fingers at first then three as she got more aroused.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Wet fingers and I do enjoy tickling the man in the boat.

"

I am a pain in the ass for always wanting to rub the clit, however. Even when asked not too because they can’t concentrate on both sensations. I just can’t help myself

Pro-tip: if she says don’t do something, don’t do it. “I just can’t help myself” isn’t funny."

Pro-tip.. relax a bit.

I don’t force someone to endure hours of me deciding I like something so I’ll do it!

It’s a case of forgetting, reaching round again and getting my hand pushed away. Getting lost in the moment.

Wow..

being let to have a wank afterward with dripping wet fingers

d

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Evening Tartz

I Love to finger Pussy,

Enjoy making a woman cum,

Love the feeling of playing with Clit and gradually feeling the wetness flood the Pussy lips,

Maybe I could come and show you....

Andy xxx

Its cheaper than Swarfega

It would be hard to say what I get out of it in anything less than an essay, it's not one thing, it's not one technique, or place, or meaning, or dynamic. I'm lucky enough to have fingered hundreds of women. In thousands of different situations, so it's never a simple rule.

All that said, I get off on it, it's good for her physically and mentally, for me it's a mental thing.

"Its cheaper than Swarfega"

Cardiff

"

Pro-tip: if she says don’t do something, don’t do it. “I just can’t help myself” isn’t funny.

Pro-tip.. relax a bit.

I don’t force someone to endure hours of me deciding I like something so I’ll do it!

It’s a case of forgetting, reaching round again and getting my hand pushed away. Getting lost in the moment.

Wow..

"

I’ve had to endure a guy continuously hammering at my clit even though I’ve told him to stop time and time again. It was grim.

"

Pro-tip.. relax a bit.

Wow..

I’ve had to endure a guy continuously hammering at my clit even though I’ve told him to stop time and time again. It was grim."

And I sympathise with you. But I’m not an arrogant c*nt, I don’t insist on it. It just became habit after a couple people who liked it and sometimes I need a gentle reminder.

Time to take a breather and give the ol' boy a rest!

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man  over a year ago

rotherham

i love it and think its an important build up to whats to come,it really gets ya mind ticking knowng ur cocks going to be the next going in,and yea our cocks do argue with us,i can hear mine many a time saying come on na its my turn lol,just as if u cant get it up on the odd occasion,its the cock saying narrrrrr im not bothered today lol

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Being told I live up to my fab name

I love fingering my gf’s pussy. Nice and slow, and deep. I love finding the spot that makes her squirm, that makes her quiver and tremble. I love it when she cums around my fingers and her pussy tightens and quivers around my fingers. I love licking my fingers after and sharing that with her

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Wet nails "

Resulting in clean finger nails.

As long as the lady in question enjoys, i have enjoyed.

S

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Getting it just right and the knowing that you are giving a woman pleasure

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Enjoyment as I can see the lady will be enjoying it

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

I remember a guy I used to meet used to love going down on me but never once used his fingers! Always found that odd but never asked him why lol. Had no complaints otherwise!

Smelly fingers

By *ustfun009Man  over a year ago

oxford

For me its all about pleasing the lady....not had chance of a goodfingering in a while though...offers on a postcard lol x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I love the pleasure it gives C...slow and teasing, slowly pressing them deep inside, then sliding them out. Having her getting close to orgasm and then enhancing it more.

It’s enhances our play sessions before, during and after

K

Massaging the fuck out of that

G-spot and getting rock hard by the moans of pleasure plus throw in some dirty talk

By *anderer4youMan  over a year ago

knutsford

Love watching her face particularly when near to orgasm and the cunt muscles tighten up on your fingers

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

My fingers can bend in ways my dick cant.

My hand doesn't have a chin or nose to get in the way

I can cheekily slip fingers into both holes

Thats about it really

I love fingering,it allows me to concentrate on giving as much pleasure as possible.Its so wonderfull to see and feel the pleasure as she cumms .Im very happy to give a demonstration to any nice lady .

Honestly , it’s just nice making someone else feel good, and them enjoying what you’re doing. It’s just nice to give someone pleasure

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

best way for getting to know a woman then you have something to suck on, on your way home

The pleasure is in giving *her* erotic pleasure and hearing/seeing her get off on it

I think if a guy expects anything out of it, he just being selfish, IMHO.

Sometimes it's about GIVING pleasure, not receiving

"Sometimes it's about GIVING pleasure, not receiving "

But giving pleasure... is a pleasure in itself.

I love it!

When your play mate absolutely adores/insists on it, puts a HUGE smile on my face!!

I love the feeling of her vulva beneath my fingers, the soft folds, the firm walls and the ridged roof as i slowly slide in and out! Feeling her cervix deep inside her, tracing its outline with my fingertips.

The reaction I can see and hear, the legs wrapping and unwrapping around me, he hands and arms gripping and grasping me!

The fact I can kiss her mouth and almost everywhere. I can lick and bite too.

Starting slow and building speed, bending my fingers just enough to reach her sweet spot, building the pressure and speed!

Then the feeling of he orgasm around my fingers!! The tightening, the resistance as I thrust my fingers inside her! Being able to keep my fingers working as her hips and legs move and thrash! Continuing through and past her orgasm, to continue again!!

I love it!

Cardiff

"Honestly , it’s just nice making someone else feel good, and them enjoying what you’re doing. It’s just nice to give someone pleasure "

This is the best reply on this thread. Way too many have taken it as an opportunity to write utterly cringey “erotica” that makes me never want to uncross my legs again, thank you for having the right attitude and stating it so simply!

By *_nwMan  over a year ago

northwest

Hopefully a soaking

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

fingering that little spot just causes orgasms no movement just a little pressure, very satisfying results most times. xx

Fingering is definitely one of my favourite things to do. I get so turned on when I turn a woman on. When I'm fingering a woman I think there is an art to it. I love to imagine I'm playing a guitar or that the woman's pussy is an instrument or pleasure and arousal and it's up to me to help her body make the appropriate noises.

I love the idea of caressing her pussy and really massaging it with my fingers (normally 2) have one on her front wall and one on her back wall. I love to lick and suck on a woman's clit while doing that as well. Or even have a finger or 2 in her pussy while having my thumb on her clit and moving in unison.

I also enjoy caressing her pussy to music, if she likes music during sex I'll play something she likes and caress her pussy, fast or slow depending on the rhythm. If she doesn't fancy it, I might still have a song in my head and go to that rhythm, so there's a pattern to which I'm massaging her walls.

But yea I love making a woman cum or squirt from the pleasure.

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Personally for me I love playing around the lips of a lady rubbing either side with my fingers apart. Then after whilst lightly stroking across the opening of the vagina to experience how wet she’s is. Once I know she’s wet I’d slip my fingers inside just enough to get them nice and wet after I’ve repeated this a few times And she’s soaking wet I’d slip them deep inside her. At this point my cock is rock hard and I take them out now concentrating on touching the clit for the first time with my soaking fingers. At which point I apply form pressure rubbing her clit awaiting the words “don’t stop ” at which point there’s no turning back until she soaks my fingers and arches her back orgasming until her hearts content all of the above gets me hot and horny for intercourse x"

» Add a new message to this topic