FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most extreme sex you had

Most extreme sex you had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think mine was fucking my mates mum while he was asleep or pissing inside a woman's pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think mine was fucking my mates mum while he was asleep or pissing inside a woman's pussy "

Hot

"I think mine was fucking my mates mum while he was asleep or pissing inside a woman's pussy

Hot"

You can tell us yours lol

Was fucking the wife’s best mate every morning. I’d pick her up on her morning jog then find a quite spot and fuck her and send her back home filled with cum.

"Was fucking the wife’s best mate every morning. I’d pick her up on her morning jog then find a quite spot and fuck her and send her back home filled with cum. "

Was she a married woman

"Was fucking the wife’s best mate every morning. I’d pick her up on her morning jog then find a quite spot and fuck her and send her back home filled with cum.

Was she a married woman "

yeah pal

not extreme really but being a woman, her legs and arms wrapped tightly round me as her husband eases his rather too big cock into my ass before fucking me until we both came

Oh where do I start? I drink piss and prefer it in my mouth when offered. But most extreme experience I have had was me and an ex had a few friends round and after a few drinks talk turned to sex and things seen in films and we said let's make fantasy a reality. That evening they got to fuck us both in available holes, had us both fisted, always used my mouth after fucking my exs arse as well as had me clean her up and I didn't let anyone leave to use the toilet to piss. I took my first spit roasting and dap that evening too. Keen to repeat to

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Most extreme....umm... being used by three Domme friends for needle play all over my back (lovely coloured patterns) and fisted while the needles were still all in my back

Threesome with a sub friend and her then fiance where we both spanked, fisted and fucked her while she was restrained and blindfolded.

One on one years later with the same sub involving fisting and breath play

9-way orgy at a friend's 30th birthday.

Was this a j from Inbetweeners post

» Add a new message to this topic