FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > West coast of France

West coast of France

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbyclubfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Hi folks.

We're finally having a child free holiday next summer and are looking at possible locations of interest.

We're looking for good nudist beaches, even better if there's any fun on them, around the Bordeaux or La Rochelle areas.

Any suggestions welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asbiMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Look up Cote Sauvage just north of La Palmyre. 7 km beach mostly nude and used to be plenty of fun in dunes. Also beach opposite Palmyre zoo nude with fun in the forest behind

Derby

Thanks we'll have a look

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Keeping an eye on this as I’m planning to cycle the west coast next summer. Nothing better after a long hot day cycling to strip off for a swim and to chill out / relax.

Derby

"Keeping an eye on this as I’m planning to cycle the west coast next summer. Nothing better after a long hot day cycling to strip off for a swim and to chill out / relax. "

I'd say that sounds fun, but not so sure on the cycling bit lol

By *eoscanCouple  over a year ago

-

"Look up Cote Sauvage just north of La Palmyre. 7 km beach mostly nude and used to be plenty of fun in dunes. Also beach opposite Palmyre zoo nude with fun in the forest behind "

Mmmmm, this brings back happy memories from the 90s.....a couple of fantastic holidays there

» Add a new message to this topic