FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum quantity & quality

Cum quantity & quality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonexplorer OP   Man  over a year ago

Ascot

So besides abstinence, edging and genetics, what do you guys eat/drink/do to improve your sperm (quantity, quality and taste)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm vegan, this makes a massive difference taste wise - meat eaters cum tastes awful by comparison.

Also a non smoker, and I drink tons of water. I also avoid refined sugar and have a very healthy diet - plenty of fruit & veg and my cum tastes really good.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"I'm vegan, this makes a massive difference taste wise - meat eaters cum tastes awful by comparison.

Also a non smoker, and I drink tons of water. I also avoid refined sugar and have a very healthy diet - plenty of fruit & veg and my cum tastes really good.

Blimey! No hope for us mere mortals. This guy takes his spunk seriously.

"

To clarify - eating dairy is not just bad for you, but really makes you taste bad as well. Milk & cheese make you taste a bit like milk & cheese.

You are what you eat.

Does what we eat really affect its taste?

"Does what we eat really affect its taste? "

Absolutely, 100%. To really notice this in action, try eating some asparagus and smell your wee. The same thing goes for all bodily fluids.

By *otts72Man  over a year ago

London

My wee smells like sugar puffs sometimes... but i dont eat sugar puffs. Weird.

"Does what we eat really affect its taste? "

Apparently pineapple enhances the flavour.

"Does what we eat really affect its taste?

Absolutely, 100%. To really notice this in action, try eating some asparagus and smell your wee. The same thing goes for all bodily fluids."

I have and it didn't.

Honey for taste broccoli for amount

By *otts72Man  over a year ago

London

Apparently pineapple enhances the flavour. "

In a good way?

Absolutely, 100%. To really notice this in action, try eating some asparagus and smell your wee. The same thing goes for all bodily fluids.

I have and it didn't."

OK well maybe you're just a special case individual. I guarantee you diet makes a major difference

"To clarify - eating dairy is not just bad for you, but really makes you taste bad as well. Milk & cheese make you taste a bit like milk & cheese.

You are what you eat."

Listen to the cum connoisseur here

Bloody vegans

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 15:22:59]

"To clarify - eating dairy is not just bad for you, but really makes you taste bad as well. Milk & cheese make you taste a bit like milk & cheese.

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans "

If we were all vegan there wouldn't be a pandemic.

Bloody meat eaters

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

If we were all vegans there wouldn't be a pandemic."

Okay man.

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

If we were all vegans there wouldn't be a pandemic.

Okay man. "

I'm glad we cleared this up! x

I have and it didn't.

OK well maybe you're just a special case individual. I guarantee you diet makes a major difference"

Take your word for it but, since I haven't got a life, just done a bit of research and the general scientific consensus seems to be there's no direct proof and it's just anecdotal.

I have and it didn't.

OK well maybe you're just a special case individual. I guarantee you diet makes a major difference

Take your word for it but, since I haven't got a life, just done a bit of research and the general scientific consensus seems to be there's no direct proof and it's just anecdotal. "

This forum is all based on science.

And anecdotal advice from complete strangers.

By *k_guyMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

L’arginine can significantly increase the amount of cum you produce. Tried and tested.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans "

To right can’t beat nice medium rare steak oozing blood mmmmm

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

Okay man.

I'm glad we cleared this up! x"

Yes okay.

Think of all the kids you’re killing when you’re gobbling your ‘amazing tasting vegan spunk’

By *unning LinguistMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 16:31:01]

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

Okay man.

Yes okay.

Think of all the kids you’re killing when you’re gobbling your ‘amazing tasting vegan spunk’

"

Killing kids? I've had a vasectomy to avoid having kids - saving the planet one step at a time

Hitler was vegetarian.

Many of the current far right and neo nazis are "pro" animal rights, vegan/vegetarian.

"Hitler was vegetarian.

Many of the current far right and neo nazis are "pro" animal rights, vegan/vegetarian.

"

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

"Hitler was vegetarian.

What's that got to do with the price of fish?"

What would you know about the price of fish Mr Vegan?

"Hitler was vegetarian.

What's that got to do with the price of fish?"

How many meat eaters' cum have you tasted? Your profile says you're straight. But you said "I'm vegan, this makes a massive difference taste wise - meat eaters cum tastes awful by comparison."

I love the vegan social media influencers who secretely eat animal products off cam.

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

Okay man.

Yes okay.

Killing kids? I've had a vasectomy to avoid having kids - saving the planet one step at a time"

All hail the mighty one

"Hitler was vegetarian.

How many meat eaters' cum have you tasted? Your profile says you're straight. But you said "I'm vegan, this makes a massive difference taste wise - meat eaters cum tastes awful by comparison.""

must be ‘fab straight’

"Hitler was vegetarian.

How many meat eaters' cum have you tasted? Your profile says you're straight. But you said "I'm vegan, this makes a massive difference taste wise - meat eaters cum tastes awful by comparison.""

If you think everything on my profile covers my entire existence, sexually and otherwise, then you're sorely mistaken.

Fabswingers has barely any sexual preference options, in case you haven't noticed. It does not cover all bases.

I'm going to duck out of this now, since the mob mentality has reared its ugly head. Baiting people on public forums is a dick-move on both your parts.

Have a nice day

Ok then, regardless of your fab sexuality, how many meat eaters' cum have you tasted to make your claim?

"I'm going to duck out of this now, since the mob mentality has reared its ugly head. Baiting people on public forums is a dick-move on both your parts.

Have a nice day"

You duck out, but then you start private messaging me. Right....

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 16:58:06]

And then he blocks me. So basically he wants to say his piece but not open to listen to anyone else.

I private messaged you to ask you politely to stop. It's none of your business what my sexuality is, and how I choose to spend my time.

Have a nice day.

"And then he blocks me. So basically he wants to say his piece but not open to listen to anyone else."

Saying your piece is one thing, being openly trolled/baited on a forum is quite another. I'm not some teenager you can bully, so drop it now and go do something better with your time. I know I am.

Oh I thought you'd gone. Was that a lie then?

"Oh I thought you'd gone. Was that a lie then?"

Yes, it's all lies. Grow up.

"And then he blocks me. So basically he wants to say his piece but not open to listen to anyone else.

Saying your piece is one thing, being openly trolled/baited on a forum is quite another. I'm not some teenager you can bully, so drop it now and go do something better with your time. I know I am."

No I'm cool doing this. You don't get to make blanket statements slating meat eaters, especially when being a vegan is a privilege. Many people are omnivorous because they have no choice.

I'm fine here, I'll do as I please with my time. Suggest you stop stressing about whether to be in this forum or not, and make your mind up.

"L’arginine can significantly increase the amount of cum you produce. Tried and tested."

I take loads of this for the gym and training and it only makes a difference to precum in my opinion. I did lots anyway, but it’s a huge amount now

Long story short, there not a lot that will enhance the amount you cum or how far you can shoot it, you’ve either got it or you haven’t

It is true that eating fruit and staying hydrated will make it taste better. I’ve never heard of dairy affecting it, but coffee, garlic etc. will

By *aneladCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

You are what you eat."

I eat Heroes so that just about sums it up.

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

Okay man.

Haha Allegedly. It could still be the people in suits.

On the pineapple thing mentioned I had been told by an ex it made it taste slightly sweeter.

"And then he blocks me. So basically he wants to say his piece but not open to listen to anyone else.

Saying your piece is one thing, being openly trolled/baited on a forum is quite another. I'm not some teenager you can bully, so drop it now and go do something better with your time. I know I am.

No I'm cool doing this. You don't get to make blanket statements slating meat eaters, especially when being a vegan is a privilege. Many people are omnivorous because they have no choice.

I'm fine here, I'll do as I please with my time. Suggest you stop stressing about whether to be in this forum or not, and make your mind up."

Being vegan is a privilege and many omnivorous people have no choice? I seem to remember the last time I shovelled a fork full of food in my mouth it was very much my choice what was on it

In my personal experience, as I've been around a lot of cum, as I've slept with a many people with penises....

The number one thing that makes male cum smell/taste bad is cigarette smoking, it even affects the colour.

Next is the overall stressors that a person is dealing with: eating polyunsaturated fatty acids, mental stress, not eating enough sweet/tropical fruits, not getting enough time in the day/sunlight, not sleeping well.

I can also testify to this as a woman, my juices taste different depending on how my diet and lifestyle are fairing.

I'm fine here, I'll do as I please with my time. Suggest you stop stressing about whether to be in this forum or not, and make your mind up.

Being vegan is a privilege and many omnivorous people have no choice? I seem to remember the last time I shovelled a fork full of food in my mouth it was very much my choice what was on it"

Good for you. You must not live in food aparteid.

Being vegan is a privilege and many omnivorous people have no choice? I seem to remember the last time I shovelled a fork full of food in my mouth it was very much my choice what was on it

Good for you. You must not live in food aparteid."

And you do?

Good for you. You must not live in food aparteid.

And you do? "

This is not about me. This is about people who eat meat, whether they choose to or not, not being moralised or slated for it with pseudo-science. It's shitty to moralise and slate people's food choices. It's even worse when you stand in a position of privilege, over people who don't have access to resources or choices.

"This is not about me. This is about people who eat meat, whether they choose to or not, not being moralised or slated for it with pseudo-science. It's shitty to moralise and slate people's food choices. It's even worse when you stand in a position of privilege, over people who don't have access to resources or choices."

Pretty much ever adult in the developed world can choose what the consume. Who doesn’t choose? Are people near you getting foi gras’d? Everyone reading this forum could be a vegan, it’s not a privilege. The chap you’re having a spat with must have offended you as I can’t spot the slating. There’s a bit of moral high ground, for sure. It’s also not really pseudo-science. There are pros and cons to both sides.

"This is not about me. This is about people who eat meat, whether they choose to or not, not being moralised or slated for it with pseudo-science. It's shitty to moralise and slate people's food choices. It's even worse when you stand in a position of privilege, over people who don't have access to resources or choices.

Pretty much ever adult in the developed world can choose what the consume. Who doesn’t choose? Are people near you getting foi gras’d? Everyone reading this forum could be a vegan, it’s not a privilege. The chap you’re having a spat with must have offended you as I can’t spot the slating. There’s a bit of moral high ground, for sure. It’s also not really pseudo-science. There are pros and cons to both sides. "

Clearly you have gaps in your knowledge. But you claiming there is no problem does not make it true. There are literally people who are malnourished, starving, choosing between heating/eating, people who literally don't have access to the food. And I am talking about everywhere including the UK.

"This is not about me. This is about people who eat meat, whether they choose to or not, not being moralised or slated for it with pseudo-science. It's shitty to moralise and slate people's food choices. It's even worse when you stand in a position of privilege, over people who don't have access to resources or choices.

Pretty much ever adult in the developed world can choose what the consume. Who doesn’t choose? Are people near you getting foi gras’d? Everyone reading this forum could be a vegan, it’s not a privilege. The chap you’re having a spat with must have offended you as I can’t spot the slating. There’s a bit of moral high ground, for sure. It’s also not really pseudo-science. There are pros and cons to both sides.

Clearly you have gaps in your knowledge. But you claiming there is no problem does not make it true. There are literally people who are malnourished, starving, choosing between heating/eating, people who literally don't have access to the food. And I am talking about everywhere including the UK."

Clearly you have a strange take on this argument. People choosing between eating or heating or don’t have access to food, isn’t part of an argument for or against being vegan and whether or not it’s a privilege. Eating anything in that sense is a privilege.

Are you a bit of an SJW? You’ve had some bizarre claims. Especially the neo nazi animal rights nonsense. There’ll be people behind animal rights who follow any political belief system. Just the same as there’s no doubt many of the far left who are vegan and even more pro animal rights. One doesn’t automatically make you the other

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

You are what you eat.

Bloody vegans

Okay man.

Yeah but them bat's man. Tasty little blighters.

You know way too much about cum.

I feel like your an walking talking NHS advert to eat healthily.

I bet your a blast at a party

» Add a new message to this topic