FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tinder - can you tell

Tinder - can you tell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thleticgirth OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

Ok, so i am on Tinder but am thinking of coming off it as when i get matches i tell them quickly on the message i enjoy the lifestyle. This usually ends the conversation swiftly when they say a polite thanks. I am now trying to guess whos a swinger before i swipe. Anyone else do this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Do couples use Tinder?

We're looking for a FFM and have pondered if people use Tinder to find matches.

wirral

"Do couples use Tinder?

"

I have seen a handful of profiles but they are few and far between. I usually right swipe them when they come up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do couples use Tinder?

"

People use Tinder for all sorts of things, I've seen couple's on there.

"Ok, so i am on Tinder but am thinking of coming off it as when i get matches i tell them quickly on the message i enjoy the lifestyle. This usually ends the conversation swiftly when they say a polite thanks. I am now trying to guess whos a swinger before i swipe. Anyone else do this? "

I have it in my profile exactly what I'm looking for and not looking for for, I also swipe left on anyone that mentions wanting to settle down with the right person, wants to have kids etc makes it a lot eaiser.

I've used Tinder for turn up and fuck meets and most guys I've matched with have been ok with it, but I've had a few walk away too. Despite having a reputation as a casual sex hook-up app I think most want a little more, FB, FWB, or relationship. Although some of those guys will take a one off shag while they continue looking for something more.

I have seen occasional couples on there but they don't seem very common. Swinging sites would be better for that. Xx

wirral

Yeah i get it. Most blokes on tinder just want a shag and pretend they want a relationship to get one. On here its the opposite. Tricky middle ground if you’re after a little bit of both ie someone to enjoy this type of world with (a swing buddy who likes the odd bit of dating too)

» Add a new message to this topic