FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Letting the man play away from his partner with another female

Letting the man play away from his partner with another female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be honest ladies. If you are on here in a couple's profile with your man. how many of you let him meet and play with other female's away from you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I definitely wouldn't & he wouldn't let me either. But each to their own it works for some but not for us

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I would. He works away (well not at the moment because of lockdown) and I have told him if the opportunity arises, go for it.

I have played alone a few times with very select guys that Adrian has met

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

I would as at end of the day he is coming home to me!!

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I wouldnt mind either tbh, the oppottunity just hasnt arisen yet, v x

yep right from the beginning .. we met as a couple and as singles i was playing with guys and women as was he too

''met others as a couple ''

By *avidanneCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I am away for a month, happy for David to play while I am away. We are swingers afterall

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 06:44:05]

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

I would, and have even encouraged him to have his own "hot-husband" profile.

It is only fair after all!

When I was a couple in here, my other half used to, and I can honestly say that nothing has ever turned me on more.

I love thinking about it while he was gone, and even more hearing about it later

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

It's Ls fantasy! However I'm not sure I want to.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We want to try and it and see how we feel. I love the idea of it but guess we won't know until we try. Neither of us are jealous people though so I think we would both be ok with each other meeting alone.

Mrs x

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Be honest ladies. If you are on here in a couple's profile with your man. how many of you let him meet and play with other female's away from you?"

I'm glad you asked this question one I have thought about myself, there is no chance that me and hubby would allow each other to do that, but it's not just the case that we wouldn't allow, but neither of us would want to.

I wonder if it's just because they are on fab so they make it ok...but take fab out the equation would it still be the case that they were happy for each other to sleep with who they wanted!

We have both met as a couple and on our own with others

R only twice so far but I have a few times and have attended Eurekas on my own and “met” guys there and played

I enjoy party nights there but Rob does not he prefers quieter nights

V x

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Depends who with, I used to arrange meets for my man used to love him coming back and telling me about it and showing me what he got up to x

Personally qasnt that bothered about me meeting single but used to get so horny when I knew he was giving it to someone

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I wouldn’t mind if we were in a club together and he went off to play with someone but not to go out and meet up with someone. I like to have at least some involvement

By *oney2024Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

More than happy; we are very comfortable with either of us meeting others separately. It allows for more intimate relaxed pleasure. Understand it’s not for every relationship though. X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

More than happy to & I've also met other males from couples profiles too

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I once ventured into swinger parties with my then FWB and hated every minute of it. I am just too territorial for swinging with a partner.

But I admire those who do and I try to grow and come out of my comfort zone.

By *reativecouplederbyCouple  over a year ago

Derby

That's partly why we're here, but as yet no takers...!!

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

I have absolutely no qualms about my husband meeting other women if he wants to. I have the freedom to meet who I like with his blessing, so it's only right and fair that he enjoys the same. He's been on a couple of socials with other women, but hasn't taken things further as of yet. I found it really exciting, I couldn't wait to hear all about it when he got home, and I'm looking forward to the day he finds someone he has a special connection with, and wants to enjoy some intimate time with her.

I get such a lot of enjoyment from this lifestyle, and I'd love it if he experiences that for himself, not just when we meet together as a couple.

V x

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

We're quite openly happy with each other playing solo but for us has to be equal opportunity.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

It’s a no from me. We see swinging as something we can enjoy together, if we start meeting people separately it’s less about the shared experience and more about trying to re-live our single lives.

If my husband was really keen for me to meet men alone I’d assume he just wants a green light to meet women alone.

Lou x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Not a couple - but I have a married Fb who - with the kind permission of his wife - I’ve met a couple of times and hope to do so again post covid!

Happy to do it as they’re a happy, rock solid couple who simply struggle to find many couples they want to play with - and therefore play separately on occasion.

There’s a huge amount of trust involved I think - and I feel privileged to be so trusted.

As to what I get out of it - he’s great company and a damned fine shag!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

My partner positively encourages it

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have my partner's blessing to do it. I just need a willing female to help out in this...any offers?

"It’s a no from me. We see swinging as something we can enjoy together, if we start meeting people separately it’s less about the shared experience and more about trying to re-live our single lives.

If my husband was really keen for me to meet men alone I’d assume he just wants a green light to meet women alone.

Lou x "

Couldn’t agree more, the excitement for us is something we want to share together

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yep we do this

Prestonish

"I have my partner's blessing to do it. I just need a willing female to help out in this...any offers? "

I think this can be the issue (if there are any) with couples who play separately. On a site like fab, women will get far more offers than men - so generally speaking - whilst the women are beating advances from men off with a shitty stick - the men may get few or no offers from women.

Many single ladies seem to prefer only to play with single men - partly a question of availability I imagine.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Me, I like Jack to meet others ans love hearing about it and seeing pics

By *fter dinner delightCouple  over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

"Be honest ladies. If you are on here in a couple's profile with your man. how many of you let him meet and play with other female's away from you?"

Yes I do I let Ben play away from me and I like it when he comes back smelling of the sex he has just had turns me on

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

"I wonder if it's just because they are on fab so they make it ok...but take fab out the equation would it still be the case that they were happy for each other to sleep with who they wanted!"

That certainly isn't the case for us, we're on Fab because we enjoy a more liberated attitude to sex. Its a good place to meet other people who understand and enjoy this lifestyle, but our activity isn't exclusive to here - we're both free to explore sexual connections with other people, however we meet them. Trust is trust at the end of the day.

V x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I do.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have my partner's blessing to do it. I just need a willing female to help out in this...any offers?

I think this can be the issue (if there are any) with couples who play separately. On a site like fab, women will get far more offers than men - so generally speaking - whilst the women are beating advances from men off with a shitty stick - the men may get few or no offers from women.

Many single ladies seem to prefer only to play with single men - partly a question of availability I imagine. "

My partner actually manages to get more meets than me . He doesn't really use fab though and he can be very charming. Gift of the gab I guess!

Prestonish

"I have my partner's blessing to do it. I just need a willing female to help out in this...any offers?

Many single ladies seem to prefer only to play with single men - partly a question of availability I imagine.

My partner actually manages to get more meets than me . He doesn't really use fab though and he can be very charming. Gift of the gab I guess! "

Yeah I think personality and charm plays a far bigger part than many men realise.

The married chap I see is very charming and fabulous company.

Fab - though perfect for me and my wants - certainly isn’t necessarily the perfect vehicle for everyone - particularly men.

My partner actually manages to get more meets than me . He doesn't really use fab though and he can be very charming. Gift of the gab I guess! "

Is your partner Brad Pitt or something?

» Add a new message to this topic