FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mistresses challenge thread

Mistresses challenge thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Looking for Bi subs (male and female) to join Mistresses challenge thread. Mistress sets tasks for subs to complete. Been as social distancing has stopped meeting this is a opportunity to scratch that itch that most subs get, to serve a Mistress or Master. Once Covid is no more this could lead to meets or parties with Mistress. If interested please message me to be granted access to Mistresses challenge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"Hi All,

Looking for Bi subs (male and female) to join Mistresses challenge thread. Mistress sets tasks for subs to complete. Been as social distancing has stopped meeting this is a opportunity to scratch that itch that most subs get, to serve a Mistress or Master. Once Covid is no more this could lead to meets or parties with Mistress. If interested please message me to be granted access to Mistresses challenge"

You really think a genuine sub would submit to a random dom!! Thats not how it works ! Good luck tho

Probably not, but it’s something I’m (a sub) doing for my Mistress. And it’s consensual if there’s something that a sub doesn’t want to do they are under no obligation. Thank you for your message though

newcatle

"Probably not, but it’s something I’m (a sub) doing for my Mistress. And it’s consensual if there’s something that a sub doesn’t want to do they are under no obligation. Thank you for your message though"

Then you as a sub will know that it takes or should take time to submit, and you don’t just do it to scratch an itch. You mistress should know better!

Mistress doesn’t know I’ve written this as of yet, I take it that you yourself are a Mistress?

newcatle

"Mistress doesn’t know I’ve written this as of yet, I take it that you yourself are a Mistress?"

What I am is irrelevant.. its my opinion

Look I didn’t write this to alienate anyone, if it has offended you I apologise.

newcatle

"Look I didn’t write this to alienate anyone, if it has offended you I apologise. "

No offence to me personally, its an open forum where people can respond. And that was my response! Just out of interest are you going to show your mistress this thread?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yes, I’ve messaged her on a different platform so I’ll await my fate I’m either in the dog house or not

newcatle

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yes, I’ve messaged her on a different platform so I’ll await my fate I’m either in the dog house or not"

Am sure she will go easy on you if you’re still in training

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi All,

Looking for Bi subs (male and female) to join Mistresses challenge thread. Mistress sets tasks for subs to complete. Been as social distancing has stopped meeting this is a opportunity to scratch that itch that most subs get, to serve a Mistress or Master. Once Covid is no more this could lead to meets or parties with Mistress. If interested please message me to be granted access to Mistresses challenge

You really think a genuine sub would submit to a random dom!! Thats not how it works ! Good luck tho "

Quite agree with you there

Lol it will be what it’ll be. I’ll take my licks. Nice talking to you take care

Op don't be disheartened. I'm sure there are some people who would absolutely be interested in this and the dynamic.

There is no rule to say things have to be a certain way. If someone wants to submit to scratch an itch then that is their choice. Ultimately is the master/Mistress gives a command they don't like then they say no - they hold the power.

So I hope you get some more friendly responses and good luck with your Mistress.

Disheartened isn’t in my vocabulary lol but thank you for the support

newcatle

"Op don't be disheartened. I'm sure there are some people who would absolutely be interested in this and the dynamic.

There is no rule to say things have to be a certain way. If someone wants to submit to scratch an itch then that is their choice. Ultimately is the master/Mistress gives a command they don't like then they say no - they hold the power.

So I hope you get some more friendly responses and good luck with your Mistress."

Where was I unfriendly?

"Op don't be disheartened. I'm sure there are some people who would absolutely be interested in this and the dynamic.

So I hope you get some more friendly responses and good luck with your Mistress.

Where was I unfriendly? "

Where did I say you were unfriendly? I just said I hoped he gets more friendly responses. If you took that to mean yours was unfriendly then maybe have a think about what you said to trigger that thought.

I deliberately didn't pass judgement on any of your messages...

I actually felt bad for OP thought this was some light hearted fun nothing more I don’t think he meant any offence or to be assumptious.

Thanks for the support, it is just light hearted fun. And let’s be honest I think the world could do with a bit of fun right now considering everything we’re going through

newcatle

Where was I unfriendly?

Where did I say you were unfriendly? I just said I hoped he gets more friendly responses. If you took that to mean yours was unfriendly then maybe have a think about what you said to trigger that thought.

I deliberately didn't pass judgement on any of your messages..."

Err maybe as I was the only one engaging with the op?

Feel free to pass judgment on my comments its an open forum.

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

"Probably not, but it’s something I’m (a sub) doing for my Mistress. And it’s consensual if there’s something that a sub doesn’t want to do they are under no obligation. Thank you for your message though

Then you as a sub will know that it takes or should take time to submit, and you don’t just do it to scratch an itch. You mistress should know better!"

Really ... ? ... you wear that hat ? ...

The one true way ... it’s currently being debunked , That means ridiculed for what it is .. Stupid truwism by people In silly hats .. ...Please don’t wear that hat ..

newcatle

"Probably not, but it’s something I’m (a sub) doing for my Mistress. And it’s consensual if there’s something that a sub doesn’t want to do they are under no obligation. Thank you for your message though

Then you as a sub will know that it takes or should take time to submit, and you don’t just do it to scratch an itch. You mistress should know better!

Really ... ? ... you wear that hat ? ...

The one true way ... it’s currently being debunked , That means ridiculed for what it is .. Stupid truwism by people In silly hats .. ...Please don’t wear that hat .. "

I don’t actually wear hats.. but if it fits I will wear it

» Add a new message to this topic