FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Plymouth Chat - married people

Plymouth Chat - married people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/20 08:26:24]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hi folks,

I just thought I’d start a thread for anyone in the Plymouth area whose married looking to chat and have some fun.

What is everyone’s thoughts regarding having fun on the side without your husband/wife knowing or should there be some mutual agreement, as some couples do play separately and are seemingly happy.

Also, what are your thoughts on fucking another person’s wife or husband in there marital bed? Is that going to far?

Please let me know what your thoughts are and let’s chatting xx

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Hi folks,

I just thought I’d start a thread for anyone in the Plymouth area whose married looking to chat and have some fun.

What is everyone’s thoughts regarding having fun on the side without your husband/wife knowing or should there be some mutual agreement, as some couples do play separately and are seemingly happy.

Also, what are your thoughts on fucking another person’s wife or husband in there marital bed? Is that going to far?

Please let me know what your thoughts are and let’s chatting xx

"

we're not from Plymouth but regular visitors. As for the question, we do everything related to swinging together and its always a joint decision. Marital beds are not an issue at all. Going behind each others back is not for us but if others want to do it then thats fine for them. We have met guys when their wife doesn't know anything about their about their swinging activities. Thats fine as we're not here to marry anyone or steal a husband or wife, just to have good sexual fun with nice people.

Thanks Ragnor and lagertha for your comments.

It’s mixed bag on here with some women who are married wanting fun and others I find really difficult to connect with. How do you find connecting with other people generally?

I am married by the way but play alone.

How often do you travel to Plymouth as you both sound like my cuppa team.

Feel free to message me if you’d like to chat more x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the relationship isn't working in the bedroom then its very difficult if one of the parties is highly sexed.

I dont personally see an issue if individuals play away as long as they are discreet and play safely.

But that's just my opinion.

"If the relationship isn't working in the bedroom then its very difficult if one of the parties is highly sexed.

I dont personally see an issue if individuals play away as long as they are discreet and play safely.

But that's just my opinion."

Thanks and I completely agree - relationships can be complicated sometimes.

How are you finding lockdown

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

weird how people just disappear int he middle of a conversation !

» Add a new message to this topic