FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men turning sex down

Men turning sex down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umbriaman1962 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Lately been looking back at things i done or more not done. Thinking about things i have walked away from.

When i was 17 met a girl at a party. who i had known in a way for most my life but never talked to as such. End up dancing kissing she was saying needed rid of her boy fiend because he only wanted her because she had sex with him. Things go great right up to her saying how old she was i away thought she was same age as me. I most had some morals back then lol as just never asked her out after that.

Second time i can remember turning someone down was group of us staying at a friends parents very large house.one girl asked where my room was as we were all going bed i was d*unk and in bed alone before i thought about what she had ask and that she was coming onto me!!! Other time i can remember turning offer of sex down was my ex wife best frien when me and ex about to part i sure it was a trap !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umbriaman1962 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Think this year making me look back at life

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I can remember a couple of similar situations where you look back & think was something on offer there? could have been the beginning of something & i messed it up by being embarrassed & not saying the right thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I turned a fair bit down when I was married, because I loved my wife and I am the faithful type (boring I know). Now I turn it down because I don't want to be married..

"I turned a fair bit down when I was married, because I loved my wife and I am the faithful type (boring I know). Now I turn it down because I don't want to be married.."

Fab must be a curious place for you to be then ...

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I turned down a threesome years ago. I worked with both girls and one was the recent ex of a best mate. Just didnt feel right.

Reminds me of Grandpa’s advice in Little Miss Sunshine.

Fuck a lot of women, kid. Not just one. A lot of women.

I've turned down sex from women who weren't my type and woken up early the next morning with a boner wishing I had her with me.

On a holiday with friends when I was 19 we had, had a bad night with one of us losing the key to the safe in the hotel room. A chap at the door and we saw 4 lovely girls from next door with bottles of booze in their hands and smiles on their faces asking to come in. We replied that we where tired and they left...

Realised in the morning what a bunch of idiots we where.

"I turned a fair bit down when I was married, because I loved my wife and I am the faithful type (boring I know). Now I turn it down because I don't want to be married..

Fab must be a curious place for you to be then ... "

It is a bit, not sure it's going to be for me..

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I had a date when I was about 19 she showed me her stockings in the pub and invited me back to hers. Unfortunately it was about 30 miles away and I wasn't sure I had enough petrol in the car! So she went home on the bus! Ffs

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I've been told I've missed loads of opportunities in the past (and my brilliant mates didn't bother pointing any of them until it was too late).

I'm really bad at picking up on hints and would end up thinking it was just them being friendly, as I used to have really low self esteem and think they couldn't really be interested in me.

I now have much more confidence and belief in myself... but can't make use of it

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Looking back I missed loads of chances (not necessarily sex). Makes me cringe lol

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Reminds me of Grandpa’s advice in Little Miss Sunshine.

Fuck a lot of women, kid. Not just one. A lot of women. "

Jeez, the Mr Men and Little Miss books must have really changed since I first read them!

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I turned a fair bit down when I was married, because I loved my wife and I am the faithful type (boring I know). Now I turn it down because I don't want to be married.."

That is something I can relate to .

» Add a new message to this topic