FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex TOP? BOTTOM? REAR? ORAL?

Sex TOP? BOTTOM? REAR? ORAL?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igT-Time-4-Fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Name your two favourite!.

And Why?.

Me.

Rear.

As ladies cum more often.

Oral.

Cos it f..k..g awesome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't choose, won't choose.

J

Rear please, feels best and I cum the easiest xx

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

"Can't choose, won't choose.

J "

LOL

"Rear please, feels best and I cum the easiest xx"

Same i normally cum as well.

When shall we practise and enjoy LOL

i like give all to me it's what the ladies like best here to please

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

Top and oral..

Top because I can control the rhythm and depth and loads of kisses and oral because whats hotter than a sexy woman cumming on your tongue

"Top and oral..

Top because I can control the rhythm and depth and loads of kisses and oral because whats hotter than a sexy woman cumming on your tongue "

Sounds good to me

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

Rear

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Bottom, first - I love a woman to ride me for what's usually a week's worth of cum...

....especially that moment when I'm about to cum and she grinds down hard as I'm thrusting up...

Rear, second - I love to look down and see a wife's buttocks quivering as I fuck her, particularly if they're framed by a basque or suspender belt, suspender straps and stocking tops...

....it's my favourite position in which to end a meet - holding her hips and pulling her hard back against me when making that final, desperate lunge, to get my cum as deep inside her as possible...

"Bottom, first - I love a woman to ride me for what's usually a week's worth of cum...

....especially that moment when I'm about to cum and she grinds down hard as I'm thrusting up...

Rear, second - I love to look down and see a wife's buttocks quivering as I fuck her, particularly if they're framed by a basque or suspender belt, suspender straps and stocking tops...

....it's my favourite position in which to end a meet - holding her hips and pulling her hard back against me when making that final, desperate lunge, to get my cum as deep inside her as possible... "

Enjoy

"Rear "

Its so nice.

Have fun

"Bottom, first - I love a woman to ride me for what's usually a week's worth of cum...

....it's my favourite position in which to end a meet - holding her hips and pulling her hard back against me when making that final, desperate lunge, to get my cum as deep inside her as possible... "

Enjoy sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic