FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the Fellas and Bi Girls

Question for the Fellas and Bi Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a load of emphasis on guys not having their profiles full of Dick Pix, but I wonder how many people are fed up with a Ladie's profile full of Boob and Pussy pix?

Personally, I would much prefer seeing a lady looking her best in a cocktail dress or high-class lingerie, than to see close-ups of mammaries and genitalia...

Is anyone else like this?

Or is it just me...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm not fed up of any type of pics - if I don't like them I just move on - how others choose to run their profiles is of no concern to me, a profile full of pics I don't like is a good indication of incompatibility is all it amounts to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get my boobs out a lot in my pics. Never had anyone say they're sick of seeing them. Close up pussy shots are a turn off for me in peoples profiles. As much as a love a good pussy, I like to choose when I get up close and personal to them. I have pussy shots in my privates but most are subtle shots.

I prefer to tempt and titillate.

Selective temptation i prefer.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I really don't care what photos people choose to have, I am simply unlikely to be interested in anyone who focuses their profile on their genitalia.

By *ig h500Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

thats because you have a great pair of boobs so you should show them off

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Really interesting thread. I have to see a face pic before I know whether I’m attracted to someone. Also, a smiling face pic is vastly more attractive than not. Take a look at the hottest photos.....there’s a couple of ladies on there regularly with lovely faces and smiles without necessarily having the best ‘attributes’ in the tits, pussy, ass sense

I love to see a woman with her boobs and pussy showing x i will take that 8 days a week. It's nice to see a nice looking girl dressed up too. But I would rather see them dressed up in horny outfits than a evening dress. Horny pics and profile are the 1st things i look for. Maybe it's just me . Am I the only one who thinks like that lol

I like to see a variety and that's how I've done my photos too. Mostly tasteful nudes or semi nudes, some face pics, some clothed pics, and also some dirty fuck pics xx

By *umpkinbumWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Variety

I do love to see how a man dresses but then I don't mind having a perv at his privates either, I'd be more inclined to meet them based on their clothes than their willy if I'm honest

The odd Pic is good but when it's lots I've the same cock and vag it's a bit.. variaty be the spice of life.

Lots of cock pics and spread vag pics do nowt for us.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm not a huge fan of close up genitalia shots, it does tend to put me off slightly xxher

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"There's a load of emphasis on guys not having their profiles full of Dick Pix, but I wonder how many people are fed up with a Ladie's profile full of Boob and Pussy pix?

Personally, I would much prefer seeing a lady looking her best in a cocktail dress or high-class lingerie, than to see close-ups of mammaries and genitalia...

Is anyone else like this?

Or is it just me... "

You’re on your own

Totally agree less is more, nice bit of class never hurt anyone

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Personally,I'm not a big fan of pussy pics and don't ever send anyone pics of mine as I think it's nice to hold something back. I do have a lot of boob pics as I think they are by far my best asset and there are other parts of my body which I am more self conscious about.

I like to see variety and teasing pics and I try to do the same on our profile.

K x

To each their own, it wouldn’t do if we were all the same.

I find that people only ever post what they are comfortable with. I only ever post pics that I like, I’m hyper-critical of myself.

By *uke-de-PleasureMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Its an interesting question. This is a swinging/sex site after all and many people enjoy posting fully nude pics as part of their experience. Myself included in that.

However, on the other hand fully agree with you that a bit of mystery and allure of say a tight dress or even just lingerie really, really does add to the appeal too.

Absolutely not, you're spot on with your post and so right, less without doubt is more!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

folkstone

"I get my boobs out a lot in my pics. Never had anyone say they're sick of seeing them. Close up pussy shots are a turn off for me in peoples profiles. As much as a love a good pussy, I like to choose when I get up close and personal to them. I have pussy shots in my privates but most are subtle shots.

I prefer to tempt and titillate. "

Yep about sums up how I feel too. Love the variety of photos on your profile, I could never have enough of those gorgeous boobs. Consider me thoroughly teased, titillated and grateful x

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Each to their own I guess. But I personally like less is more. It gives more to the imagination

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

C loves wearing lingerie and I love seeing her in different outfits. She looks stunning in them.

But I also love her boobs too

No op it's not just you. We don't really get up close shits of genitalia either

Shots... Obviously

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Less is more with me, I love a good tease pic or a sexy lingerie pic

I like both. Would prefer clothed pictures then friend them and see my intimate ones. Even then not keen on objects being inserted and them holding holes wide open. Biggest attraction for me is the face but also have to like their body.

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

"I get my boobs out a lot in my pics. Never had anyone say they're sick of seeing them. Close up pussy shots are a turn off for me in peoples profiles. As much as a love a good pussy, I like to choose when I get up close and personal to them. I have pussy shots in my privates but most are subtle shots.

I prefer to tempt and titillate. "

And you do it so well. Love the 1st of November pictures

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

"Personally,I'm not a big fan of pussy pics and don't ever send anyone pics of mine as I think it's nice to hold something back. I do have a lot of boob pics as I think they are by far my best asset and there are other parts of my body which I am more self conscious about.

I like to see variety and teasing pics and I try to do the same on our profile.

K x"

You have some fantastic pictures

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

People can put whatever photos they want on their own profiles, if I don’t like them I move on. There are worse things to see than a cock or pussy - like stolen photos for example - and even cock and pussy photos are better than no pics at all.

Personally I usually keep the more explicit photos to friends only, I had some boobs out pics up for Halloween but I’ve now moved them to friends only. That’s because I only add friends who I have met/intend to meet, and I feel like people I don’t intend to meet don’t need to see me naked.

There are no hard and fast rules as to what is the best type of pic to put on your profile.

What one person finds attractive/ sexy/ intriguing might not warrant a second glance from the next person checking out your profile.

There are people who will tell you that you are right or wrong to include certain pics - just remember that it's your profile and you get to choose what it looks like.

By *rluckyknightMan  over a year ago

marske by sea

I need to see a cock as I have a thing about good looking cocks and ugly ones went touch an ugly one

By *hakespears SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

For us less is usually more; we prefer to keep it a bit classy. But each to their own - it’s a free world and it would be boring if we all liked the same thing!

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

[Removed by poster at 06/11/20 11:05:18]

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We like to keep our genitalia shots friends only or private unless they’re particularly artistic..

Not concerned with what others do, if they offend us, we’ll just click on by.

Nah. Anyone who's truly genuine on her wants to see boobs, cummy splayed fanny, and gaping arseholes

Fuzz

» Add a new message to this topic