FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Should we be more honest?

Should we be more honest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've spoken to a few people who say they want to meet up only for them to keep delaying or disappearing. That is ok. Just be honest about it. It's ok to say you've changed your mind or don't have time anymore no longer attracted to you or I was a couple but now divorced and still using the profile behind her back to get my kicks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I have to admit I have been on here for about 5 years and have had very little success with meets for sex, had a couple of socials. But in the last few months I have had 3 or 4 offering meets. I think they call it sods law. I have been honest and told them I am not meeting at the moment because of covid but am more than happy to meet once it is safe to do so if they're still wanting to meet then. My guess is that I will not hear from them again, I do believe it's the extra thrill of being told not to meet makes them want meets now or maybe just the lack of sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We should definitely be more honest and also more accepting when people are honest.

Chat and plans can be great, but if you get too excited and blow your load, just admit to it, don’t ghost someone or worse don’t turn up (if and when we’re allowed to meet again) post lock down.

Honesty is better than sugar coated bullshit

Yes and no.

Some people don't take rejection well then aim abuse at the person(s), no matter how they explain why they're not interested anymore.

So maybe it is better just to disappear ignore whatever they do.

It just seems people on here are are worse then ever.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We much prefer it is someone just says that we are not what they are looking for or that they are unable to meet.

We dont mind non-reply to first messages as that is an indicator of a decline, but if we have chatted and arranged something then it is common courtesy to say if you have changed your mind.

I think in many cases we get guys for whom the fantasy is exciting but then when it becomes a reality they panic. With couples I think we get the gent interested and then either doesnt broach it with the wife/partner or they are not interested. If that is so then just say so, we are all grownups here.

Yes, I think you have made some very good points there

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Don’t see the point of bullshit

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I'm quite honest in that free time is a struggle, it's not that I wouldn't want to meet but it could be a good while before such time occurs. Some understand & accept & some get quite pissy about it.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We are all grown up on here so best be honest either way as not to lead people on and waste time/energy.....we are not every bodies flavour and visa versa thats life

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"We much prefer it is someone just says that we are not what they are looking for or that they are unable to meet.

We dont mind non-reply to first messages as that is an indicator of a decline, but if we have chatted and arranged something then it is common courtesy to say if you have changed your mind.

I think in many cases we get guys for whom the fantasy is exciting but then when it becomes a reality they panic. With couples I think we get the gent interested and then either doesnt broach it with the wife/partner or they are not interested. If that is so then just say so, we are all grownups here."

Agree total about both the single guys fantasy then panic when asked to join a couple. I have also chatted to a fair few couples, who turn out to be the guy and wants to get his wife into it, yet has not even spoken to her. A lot of times it's a fantasy again. Finally there is the couple that want to try it but it ends up being the hubby who backs out when the reality of what's about to happen strikes home.

Then of course there are the very genuine people... Hello to all of you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We should be more truthful with each other I think.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"I've spoken to a few people who say they want to meet up only for them to keep delaying or disappearing. That is ok. Just be honest about it. It's ok to say you've changed your mind or don't have time anymore no longer attracted to you or I was a couple but now divorced and still using the profile behind her back to get my kicks."

It's all part of fabs life really x

"I've spoken to a few people who say they want to meet up only for them to keep delaying or disappearing. That is ok. Just be honest about it. It's ok to say you've changed your mind or don't have time anymore no longer attracted to you or I was a couple but now divorced and still using the profile behind her back to get my kicks."

OMG this is my real bug bear!

If you change your mind, grow a set of balls and say so

We are always honest, always have been. And we always know at which point a chat turns us off and we voice that. People are people, they get bored easily. It would be nice if everyone was upfront.

J

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman  over a year ago

widnes

Thst is the ptoblem on here

There are toooo many liars on here anyway

Especially wen u see fella profiles on here

Lookin fir a shag

But on here DISCREETLY

In other words on here shaggin behind their own partners backs

Deffo put off

Pisses me off

HONEStY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY

i would always prefer people to be honest with me

If they have got psrtners b4vany meeting

Nothing worse thsn shady people like this

Just shows they have no respect most of the time towards their own partner

If allvit wud be better to cobfirm with ur partner your on here lookin for EXTRA/MORE/GREEDY fun

Makes my head boil

I just niw block anyone cheatin

If this is a so called SWINGERS SITE

Then be on with your fuckin partners n SWING TOGETHER AS A COUPLE

» Add a new message to this topic