FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interrupting the flow...

Interrupting the flow...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.SJ OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

We're both pretty new to this, finding our feet, like dislike etc but one thing we've found good is when misses directs a cock to my mouth and although we've only done it the once, guided a cock to take my anal virginity ??

So far its all happened naturally, which we've found great with our inexperience but, lots of profiles say straight or curious and our meets have been fairly spontaneous and straight into some fun but in the heat of the moment and without prior discussion and without breaking the moment, i feel wary about going down that route in case it breaks the moment :/

Would be good to know how to broach the subject? I'm sure as confidence grows it will be less of an issue but in the meantime... :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igT-Time-4-FunMan  over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Practice makes ??

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Usually exchanging do's and don't's before a meeting is worth doing, even if you don't do everything on the menu

By *umpkinbumWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

When I first joined 6 years ago I was always weary about ruining the mood so I would go along with pretty much anything within reason even if it made me feel a little uncomfortable, now I like to discuss dos and donts before meeting so the moods not ruined.

Talking is key!

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"When I first joined 6 years ago I was always weary about ruining the mood so I would go along with pretty much anything within reason even if it made me feel a little uncomfortable, now I like to discuss dos and donts before meeting so the moods not ruined.

Talking is key! "

Absolutely agree with everything the lovely Pumpkinbum says above. Talking/setting rules prior is a very good idea.

I’d add though that you’ve always been a very willing participant in any/all things on the numerous occasions we’ve met... very open to suggestion... lol

By *umpkinbumWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"When I first joined 6 years ago I was always weary about ruining the mood so I would go along with pretty much anything within reason even if it made me feel a little uncomfortable, now I like to discuss dos and donts before meeting so the moods not ruined.

Talking is key!

Absolutely agree with everything the lovely Pumpkinbum says above. Talking/setting rules prior is a very good idea.

I’d add though that you’ve always been a very willing participant in any/all things on the numerous occasions we’ve met... very open to suggestion... lol"

It really is! Unfortunately not all men want to talk they just want to carry out the deed then run away lol

Hmm I believe the first time we met I was tied up and blindfolded and your treated me like a queen therefore I was and am more than happy to surrender my body to you in any other environment without prior discussions on dos and donts

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Communication is key and you should discuss likes and limits before the meet.

There are 100% straight who wouldn't dream of being anywhere near another cock. Then there are curious who dream about cock but will run away in reality. Then there are those who are fully bi but will happily have a straight encounter with couples if that's your desire. Just be open about what you're looking for, people on fab are pretty unshockable.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Talking is key!

I’d add though that you’ve always been a very willing participant in any/all things on the numerous occasions we’ve met... very open to suggestion... lol

It really is! Unfortunately not all men want to talk they just want to carry out the deed then run away lol

Hmm I believe the first time we met I was tied up and blindfolded and your treated me like a queen therefore I was and am more than happy to surrender my body to you in any other environment without prior discussions on dos and donts "

Bloody hell you make me sound like almost a gentleman.

The £5 is in the post - and I might make good on that invitation sometime... xxx

» Add a new message to this topic