FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Uncomfortable swaps

Uncomfortable swaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a question for debate?! - anyone been in a situation where the person joining in the play is very attractive to your partner?

Ie: a great body or bodypart making you feel inadequate. How do you deal when /if, this happens?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Probably just call a stop to it. Your partner would most likely never want you to feel like that and expect you to go through with it anyway

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

No problems here, hubby loves it when ive got a nice big cock or two to play with. Wouldn't be quite the same if I could only fuck n suck men that were fat, over 80 and had micro penises.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Here's a question for debate?! - anyone been in a situation where the person joining in the play is very attractive to your partner?

Ie: a great body or bodypart making you feel inadequate. How do you deal when /if, this happens? "

We would suggest if either of you feels inadequate, then perhaps swinging is not best for you and you certainly need to talk with your partner

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"Here's a question for debate?! - anyone been in a situation where the person joining in the play is very attractive to your partner?

Ie: a great body or bodypart making you feel inadequate. How do you deal when /if, this happens? "

If you feel like this then this lifestyle is probably not for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only time we had a slightly uncomfortable situation was when a guy who socially was great but wouldn't listen, he was rough mauling O wanting to just bang away grab and pull at her we soon stopped play if she isnt enjoying we both definitely arent.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Its never been an issue as when it comes to swinging its NSA sex and we are going home together as we are in a relationship and love each other.

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

No not at all. The whole point of this for us is enjoying new experiences. Hubby is not large so loves seeing me being fucked by a nice size cock.......

And I love it too........xx

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Surely you would want the people you play with to be very attractive to you / your partner?

Otherwise why are you there?

We are fine either way .

There has to be some kind of attraction, and I won't fuck anthing and I don't exspect my partner to eitber.

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We definitely need an attraction between everyone involved. We both love seeing each other playing with other people who are attractive physically and we also need to have some sort of connection. We don't meet just for quick sex but for the whole experience.

We normally meet for checky drink clear the air, go from there if she flirts she flirts if not we stright about it and remain social.sometimes we take one for the team with in reason lol

We like to have a few drinks and a giggle get to know each other aswell as finding out what we all like . Everyone is different in the things they do . Its all about having fun and enjoyment

We have already crosed that unless you meet on a night out then it's dffrent, but can be fun. The other week i was with a few mates they came back to mine by the time we go out of the cab paid the cab driver walked in the house she was fingering her self on the couch anyway my pals looked at me I gave them the nood that was it . I just made a brew I was gagging then joint the party. she's naughty with a drink .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, we haven't. Anyone we meet is going to be physically different from us but they aren't going to be the person we know inside out, have spent good days and bad days with, women up with shared our life with. If they seem to have better legs than me, firmer tits it's irrelevant really. We met a woman who could deep throat once, Mr N really enjoyed the experience, I was happy for him because I can't do it. He still came home with me though

I look at it very simply

Either we both fancy them or they don't get a look in

Play wise, if we are in a meet where my OH is in the sub role, I am happy for him to be the centre of attention or for him to give all the attention to our guest

However, if we are meeting as a couple for mutual play and it becomes obvious that one of us is surplus to requirements, then play would end there & then

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Just curious but when couples meet up for a foursome what happens if when you meet for the first time that in real life one of the partners doesn't like their new partner, either physically or their character but your partner likes their new partner? Do you still carry on allowing yourself to be fucked (or do the fucking) because you know your partner is enjoying themselves and you don't want to ruin their fun or do you call a stop to it?

"Just curious but when couples meet up for a foursome what happens if when you meet for the first time that in real life one of the partners doesn't like their new partner, either physically or their character but your partner likes their new partner? Do you still carry on allowing yourself to be fucked (or do the fucking) because you know your partner is enjoying themselves and you don't want to ruin their fun or do you call a stop to it?"

Personally, I would stop it

Swinging is for both in the couple

If either isn't enjoying it, stop it

It's not 'ruining fun', it's about preserving your unity

I find that when things aren't addressed, resentment soon sneaks in

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Yes to playing with very attractive people, but no feelings of inadequate. We were flattered that a younger very attractive couple wanted to play with us (we still talk about it now). If a man can’t deal with another man having a bigger penis or flatter stomach etc, or a woman can’t deal with another woman having bigger boobs or a flatter stomach etc, then it may not end well. If there’s no issues everyone can have a good time and have great memories

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just curious but when couples meet up for a foursome what happens if when you meet for the first time that in real life one of the partners doesn't like their new partner, either physically or their character but your partner likes their new partner? Do you still carry on allowing yourself to be fucked (or do the fucking) because you know your partner is enjoying themselves and you don't want to ruin their fun or do you call a stop to it?"

It's one of the reasons we always have a strictly social only first. It saves any awkwardness or expectation.

» Add a new message to this topic