FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any couples interested in speaking about how they got into swinging and their first experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or first experience was with a friend. We had a mfm and loved it.Then he got himself a girlfriend. Tried the mfmf with mixed feelings. Then started clubbing and haven't looked back. Apart from the obvious covid shit.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Or first experience was with a friend. We had a mfm and loved it.Then he got himself a girlfriend. Tried the mfmf with mixed feelings. Then started clubbing and haven't looked back. Apart from the obvious covid shit.

"

I would be interested to find how how it started with your friend. Who made the first move

I (mr) was away with him on a trip and we just got talking. He'd already done it before and said he would help out. Lol

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

East Riding

We had an FFM with my best friend! We all went to a party had a few drinks and she asked to come home with us. We showered together then took it upstairs! I see her all the time and it’s not awkward! However whenever we have a drink again she’s really up for it and I’m not so much. I like it to be more natural than forced. We do love the club scene and will be back as soon as we can!

I started swinging with my ex partner a couple of years ago. That relationship didn't last very long. I was on and off the scene for a bit as a single female until I met my lovely fella Mr Nice x

I've never looked back and love the social side to swinging with him.He has been swinging for years and has done very well on fab as a single guy (Miss Nice)

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"We had an FFM with my best friend! We all went to a party had a few drinks and she asked to come home with us. We showered together then took it upstairs! I see her all the time and it’s not awkward! However whenever we have a drink again she’s really up for it and I’m not so much. I like it to be more natural than forced. We do love the club scene and will be back as soon as we can! "

By *fter dinner delightCouple  over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

Sure

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

For us it was through dirty talk during sex, we both started to become increasingly turned on when the other would talk about adding others into our sex. So we looked into it and decided to take the plunge by visiting a club to see how we felt and ended up never looking back.

xx

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I'm not a couple but i couldn't live without them

» Add a new message to this topic