FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What constitutes a sexy pic?!

What constitutes a sexy pic?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This one has probably been done to death...but what constitutes a sexy pic.

For me...women pics, less is more is definitely sexy. This close ups of genitalia are just not sexy in my opinion, but before the fab police but it, it’s my opinion that is all.

For men, classy b and w shots with bare chests and just a hint of what’s below.

Again peeps just my opinion, would like to hear offers views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Genitals close up I don't think are sexy.

Ladies in lingerie or 2 ladies kissing - now that's sexy to us!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Classy, arty almost, teasing and seductive is what usually catches my attention - something that hints at but doesn't always reveal and allows the imagination to fill in the pieces

That said sometimes blatant and "out there" works too if the picture is taken right.

I guess to use the old art critics term "I like what I like when I see it"

Apparently my pictures are sexy

My pics are a mix of artistic and teasing, to leaving nothing to the imagination. But I hope that even when I do that, it's not too graphic. I think the human body is beautiful and even graphic shots can be lovely, if done well.

I've seen stunning dick pics and awful ones, for instance, it's all in how you compose the photo. Just my opinion of course.

Any pic with me in it is automatically sexy.

Fact.

#getatme

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 19:28:40]

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"My pics are a mix of artistic and teasing, to leaving nothing to the imagination. But I hope that even when I do that, it's not too graphic. I think the human body is beautiful and even graphic shots can be lovely, if done well.

I've seen stunning dick pics and awful ones, for instance, it's all in how you compose the photo. Just my opinion of course."

oh they are very sexy

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

Definitely a turn on leaving something to the imagination,

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"My pics are a mix of artistic and teasing, to leaving nothing to the imagination. But I hope that even when I do that, it's not too graphic. I think the human body is beautiful and even graphic shots can be lovely, if done well.

I've seen stunning dick pics and awful ones, for instance, it's all in how you compose the photo. Just my opinion of course."

Your videos are highly impressive too!

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

East Riding

I get a lot of compliments on our pictures. I like mine to be clean no messy back grounds. Focus on my best bits no one wants to see my wobbly mum tum. And I like to keep it classy is has classy as you can on a swingers site! Vagina pics with cum spilling out onto a spotty bum is just not pretty! X

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Classy art type shots for us. The less is more rule, hints of what lies beneath, half hidden that sort of shot for us.

I've seen stunning dick pics and awful ones, for instance, it's all in how you compose the photo. Just my opinion of course.

Your videos are highly impressive too! "

Thank you x

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Judging by the photos that people post on Fab sexiness is certainly in the eye of the beholder. One person's sexy picture is a turn off for others. For example we can't understand why so many women post pictures of themselves bending over in front of the camera: for us it's anything but sexy, but for them it is. On the other hand I find a well taken photo of a good looking hard cock very sexy, but plenty of other women seem not to. Basically people should post what they find sexy, and others use those pictures as a filter to judge compatibility.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

"I get a lot of compliments on our pictures. I like mine to be clean no messy back grounds. Focus on my best bits no one wants to see my wobbly mum tum. And I like to keep it classy is has classy as you can on a swingers site! Vagina pics with cum spilling out onto a spotty bum is just not pretty! X"

Absolutely agree!

A great smile under sexy curls, just hinting at curves below

agree with genetalia showing, not sexy for me. i really don't appreciate pics of mens dicks in my inbox

"Judging by the photos that people post on Fab sexiness is certainly in the eye of the beholder. One person's sexy picture is a turn off for others. For example we can't understand why so many women post pictures of themselves bending over in front of the camera: for us it's anything but sexy, but for them it is. On the other hand I find a well taken photo of a good looking hard cock very sexy, but plenty of other women seem not to. Basically people should post what they find sexy, and others use those pictures as a filter to judge compatibility. "

Exactly this

» Add a new message to this topic