FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking a woman good.

Fucking a woman good.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's nothing more I love than when I put in the effort to please a woman and she genuinely appreciates it. I'm always upping my game so that I can always leave a woman cumming back for more.

So guys here's a free tip, when you fuck her, put on some nice music, anything from classical to dancehall even r&b will do the trick. Then fuck her to the beat of the music. Stroke her in time with the rhythm and don't just thrust, move in and out of her like your grinding or dancing with a woman, an intimate slow dance.

Trust me she'll love you for that and you'll get her to cum back for a lot more xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fucking great tip

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Er, yeah. Ok.....

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

How about the hokey y?

Nah, music distracts me.

Gravesend

"How about the hokey y? "
hokey kokey?

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

"There's nothing more I love than when I put in the effort to please a woman and she genuinely appreciates it. I'm always upping my game so that I can always leave a woman cumming back for more.

So guys here's a free tip, when you fuck her, put on some nice music, anything from classical to dancehall even r&b will do the trick. Then fuck her to the beat of the music. Stroke her in time with the rhythm and don't just thrust, move in and out of her like your grinding or dancing with a woman, an intimate slow dance.

Trust me she'll love you for that and you'll get her to cum back for a lot more xx"

Even psychedelic trance?

"Nah, music distracts me."

Fair enough, but even without the music, guys can put their pelvic into it and not just thrust, back and fort, they should try to gyrate, or thrust in a circular motion and really massage the vagina xx

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

To many things to remember op I’d lose my concentration and probably get a flop on

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"There's nothing more I love than when I put in the effort to please a woman and she genuinely appreciates it. I'm always upping my game so that I can always leave a woman cumming back for more.

Trust me she'll love you for that and you'll get her to cum back for a lot more xx"

You thought about writing a book.

Now what could it be called?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I’ll just dig out that Slayer CD...

By *ye-spyMan  over a year ago

London

I put on the benny hill music when I want to get the women in the mood

They normally start running away in slow motion

K-PAX

Sounds boring and repetitive

darlington

"Sounds boring and repetitive"
well apparently they keep coming back for more

Wow you sound like such a catch!

K-PAX

The vibrator....

Always 2nd choice

stays at the bottom drawer

very easily replaced

By *andG2018Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Nottingham

His technique obviously works he’s had one verification

I'm astounded more of you men didn't already know that all women love to be fucked the same way to the same musical beats.

My God how did you cope without the OP now pointing it out?

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

"To many things to remember op I’d lose my concentration and probably get a flop on "

Trust me she'll love you for that and you'll get her to cum back for a lot more xx

Now what could it be called?"

I've actually written 4 erotic books, poems, short stories and a novel.

K-PAX

A lot of songs only last a few minutes

Wow you sound like such a catch!"

Thanks and I try tbh, I love experiment in the bedroom, bring new things out etc, surprise women, and not give them the standard fuck they're accustomed to getting tbh xx

"A lot of songs only last a few minutes "

That's why there are playlists

Have to put it on repeat

darlington

I've actually written 4 erotic books, poems, short stories and a novel. "

have you had them published?

Maybe op is the same

Wow!!!!

Just wow!!!

I feel all enlightened.

Many thanks op.

T

Thanks OP if nothing else you gave us a good laugh on this dreary Sunday nearly as much as the replies lol

Are you the same guy on another thread telling women how to give blow jobs.

You are a brave fella if nothing else.

I've actually written 4 erotic books, poems, short stories and a novel. have you had them published? "

Yes, self published

"Are you the same guy on another thread telling women how to give blow jobs.

You are a brave fella if nothing else. "

I thought that's what a forum is for to share your views on stuff, fair enough

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Wow!!!!

Just wow!!!

I feel all enlightened.

Many thanks op.

T"

darlington

I've actually written 4 erotic books, poems, short stories and a novel. have you had them published?

Yes, self published "

can I order it from Amazon ?

"Are you the same guy on another thread telling women how to give blow jobs.

You are a brave fella if nothing else. "

We need someone to tell us what to do.

Always.

"A lot of songs only last a few minutes

Maybe op is the same "

Lol now that's a laugh lmfao. I wouldn't lie I can easily go up to 2 hours without taking a break. I honestly and truly am very competitive when it comes to pleasing women and always try to out perform what I think the average guy can do. (Call it having a big ego)

I've actually written 4 erotic books, poems, short stories and a novel. have you had them published?

Yes, self published can I order it from Amazon ?"

Yes you can

Here's my crazy tip for a woman enjoying sex. Pay attention to her, not some gimmicky technique! Move and act in time with her reactions and focus on her, not the background music. You could even try talking with her to understand what she likes.

I know, crazy talk, but it works for me

darlington

Yes, self published can I order it from Amazon ?

Yes you can"

what’s the title I don’t mind a good book especially now the dark nights are here

OP says he's hot a big one.

Ego that is.

Yes you can what’s the title I don’t mind a good book especially now the dark nights are here "

Inbox me, I don't share those private details on public forums, and thanks so much for the interest.

By *auti Lass and MoleCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

Have to put it on repeat "

There's only so many times one can listen to Spice Girls - Wannabe, before the mood is taken away and proper dancing starts.

** got

By *inkyRebelMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Cha Cha slide, or maceranor

darlington

Yes you can what’s the title I don’t mind a good book especially now the dark nights are here

Inbox me, I don't share those private details on public forums, and thanks so much for the interest."

fair point op

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"I put on the benny hill music when I want to get the women in the mood

They normally start running away in slow motion "

Pmsl.

I can hear and visualise it now

Wow you sound like such a catch!"

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"... (Call it having a big ego) "

Hey no, don't put yourself down like that.

I, for one, think you sound inspirational.

Do you have a podcast or YouTube channel I can subscribe to?

We all need advice from time to time and it sounds like you're just the man.

Nice one. Peace.

Lol

Telling someone to keep their focus on their lover whilst having sex is a bit like telling someone to keep an eye on the road when driving a car ?

I mean, it’s a little obvious, no?

Have to put it on repeat

There's only so many times one can listen to Spice Girls - Wannabe, before the mood is taken away and proper dancing starts."

Spice girls might try that we normal just go with push it by salt and pepper

"Telling someone to keep their focus on their lover whilst having sex is a bit like telling someone to keep an eye on the road when driving a car ?

"

You'd think wouldn't you?!

K-PAX

I think OP has truly proved he is a human vibrator

A penis with no man attached

Pmsl.

I can hear and visualise it now "

New Zealand? You cow x

I love being blocked for putting my opinion on a forum post. Makes me feel all warm and cosy inside

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Whatever would guys do without this advice?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Maybe op is the same

Lol now that's a laugh lmfao. I wouldn't lie I can easily go up to 2 hours without taking a break. I honestly and truly am very competitive when it comes to pleasing women and always try to out perform what I think the average guy can do. (Call it having a big ego) "

You’re competitive at sex?

Is it a sport? Should it be in the Olympics? Shall we get a fab league table going?

Even psychedelic trance?"

Especially psychedelic trance!!!

"I think OP has truly proved he is a human vibrator

A penis with no man attached "

"Telling someone to keep their focus on their lover whilst having sex is a bit like telling someone to keep an eye on the road when driving a car ?

You'd think wouldn't you?! "

Yeah! Ya Would!

"Whatever would guys do without this advice?

"

Enjoy considerably more mutually enjoyable sexual experiences , I’d imagine ?

New order blue Monday anyone?

Classical?

I'll try that, maybe start with George Bizet's Carmen Suite No1:5 Les Toréadors

We needed a fab guru.

Glad we found him now

"I love being blocked for putting my opinion on a forum post. Makes me feel all warm and cosy inside"

I’ve been blocked for a lot less

Gravesend

Good old fashioned prog albums with tracks that last a whole side

Well the birdie song has a good tune....

"Classical?

I'll try that, maybe start with George Bizet's Carmen Suite No1:5 Les Toréadors"

I was thinking more of String Quartet No. 2 — Morton Feldman it's 6hrs long

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Conceited much ! Top shagger thee be

"Classical?

I'll try that, maybe start with George Bizet's Carmen Suite No1:5 Les Toréadors

I was thinking more of String Quartet No. 2 — Morton Feldman it's 6hrs long"

I could "fuck a woman good" 6 times over in 6 hours and that's including stopping for a sleep and food

Enjoy considerably more mutually enjoyable sexual experiences , I’d imagine ? "

Apparently it's not about mutual enjoyment though. It's about WINNING at sex and having a generic technique for every sexual partner.

In all fairness, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy the suggested idea, I'd personally feel a bit detached with my mind elsewhere. I like to be present for the 16 seconds of mind blowing sex I offer

Club Meets Only

Enjoy considerably more mutually enjoyable sexual experiences , I’d imagine ? "

All that sexy time you loose looking for the right song...

What is the woman allowed to do? Just lie there? I think I would start laughing if a man was fucking me in time to the music or I would count the ceiling cracks. I like to be part of the sex ie allowed to set the pace too

"What is the woman allowed to do? Just lie there? I think I would start laughing if a man was fucking me in time to the music or I would count the ceiling cracks. I like to be part of the sex ie allowed to set the pace too "

I would just start singing along I think

Gravesend

"Classical?

I'll try that, maybe start with George Bizet's Carmen Suite No1:5 Les Toréadors"

Ravel's bolero

darlington

"What is the woman allowed to do? Just lie there? I think I would start laughing if a man was fucking me in time to the music or I would count the ceiling cracks. I like to be part of the sex ie allowed to set the pace too

I would just start singing along I think"

I hope you have a good singing voice lol

"What is the woman allowed to do? Just lie there? I think I would start laughing if a man was fucking me in time to the music or I would count the ceiling cracks. I like to be part of the sex ie allowed to set the pace too "

Who said the woman was allowed to interact? How am I supposed to keep track of the music, circling my cock and whatever you want to do?

I'd be devastated if someone was just lying there while we played, sign me up for the women who love to play, not just get fucked!

Umm ok

"What is the woman allowed to do? Just lie there? I think I would start laughing if a man was fucking me in time to the music or I would count the ceiling cracks. I like to be part of the sex ie allowed to set the pace too

I would just start singing along I think I hope you have a good singing voice lol "

There could be confusion I am moaning, I've not the best singing voice

I’m still laughing at this this is how I thought good sex was achieved too, but back when I was a teenager ffs

I thankfully now know differently, but still not mature enough not to be laughing at this, while humming We will rock you by Queen

"I’m still laughing at this this is how I thought good sex was achieved too, but back when I was a teenager ffs

I thankfully now know differently, but still not mature enough not to be laughing at this, while humming We will rock you by Queen "

PMSL, thought it was just me that had that thought! Thank God......

By *ormalbutneeditMan  over a year ago

Attleborough

What if it skips to Drum and Bass Halfway through ?! I'll be knackered !!

I’ve found that slow, intimate, and deep sex with a woman has always given her the most amazing orgasms.

As a guy we normally want to dive in and just pound away but dialling it right back produces amazing results.

Of course it depends on the woman and what she wants but I recommend doing this!

"I love being blocked for putting my opinion on a forum post. Makes me feel all warm and cosy inside"

I never blocked you though, just saying xx

"I’m still laughing at this this is how I thought good sex was achieved too, but back when I was a teenager ffs

I thankfully now know differently, but still not mature enough not to be laughing at this, while humming We will rock you by Queen

PMSL, thought it was just me that had that thought! Thank God...... "

Nope, you wasn’t alone in that thought. It sounds like me telling my mates how it’s done back in the day, when I too had zero clue

OP is suddenly very quiet. I would have thought he would be on constant refresh after posting this gem of knowledge.

"I love being blocked for putting my opinion on a forum post. Makes me feel all warm and cosy inside

I never blocked you though, just saying xx"

I was just making a statement. I didn't mention names

Club Meets Only

"What if it skips to Drum and Bass Halfway through ?! I'll be knackered !! "

Better than Mr bombastic eofl

Nope, you wasn’t alone in that thought. It sounds like me telling my mates how it’s done back in the day, when I too had zero clue "

It's weird how many teenage throwbacks have popped up in the last few weeks. Turns out I'm one of the weird guys who didn't measure his cock throughout my teens. Too busy actually having fun

"OP is suddenly very quiet. I would have thought he would be on constant refresh after posting this gem of knowledge. "

He’s got Spotify on and practicing in the mirror

No offence OP I’m not having a go just this has chuckled me

"OP is suddenly very quiet. I would have thought he would be on constant refresh after posting this gem of knowledge.

No offence OP I’m not having a go just this has chuckled me "

He's not taken offence I don't think.

He's not gone UNLOS yet

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

Yeah, the 1812 overture should do the trick, so.

London

Pmsl.

I can hear and visualise it now "

I wasn't laughing I had to put on some tear for fears to stop me crying

Attleborough

"What if it skips to Drum and Bass Halfway through ?! I'll be knackered !!

Better than Mr bombastic eofl"

Mr Lovva Lovva...........

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

"What a fucking great tip "

No one does sarcasm like the Welsh

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Do you mean I have been doing it wrong all these years?

Nope, you wasn’t alone in that thought. It sounds like me telling my mates how it’s done back in the day, when I too had zero clue

It's weird how many teenage throwbacks have popped up in the last few weeks. Turns out I'm one of the weird guys who didn't measure his cock throughout my teens. Too busy actually having fun "

Have you caught up with the craze now and gave it a good Measure? I’m waiting for Christmas, hopefully I get one of them mini tape measures in my cracker

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

Don't try this to Bruce Springsteen's Working On The Highway. There's a very tricky split rhythm in the middle eight at the end.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Oh c'mon! Where are all the track suggestions?

I'll start, Strauss - Blue Danube. There are some epic cunt destroying techniques in that one, or maybe Tchaikovskys 1812 overture?

Some music makes me stabby though, hurts my ears and the grinding catches old scar tissue on my perineum, nasty.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

George Formby's When I'm Cleaning Windows can be problematic too. Although you do get to say "Turned out nice after all" and wink to camera at the end of it.

Gravesend

The 1812 is purely for gangbangs and orgies

Misfits, last caress

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzA4U1njO8

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Even psychedelic trance?"

Yeah full on

I'm thinking prodigy and firestarter.

Thong Song

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Tried practising by masturbating to hardcore Tekno rave and I've got friction burns now

Thanks for nothing

south wales

Deep East 17 surely

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"The 1812 is purely for gangbangs and orgies "

Is it? I never knew!

Currently Googling 'music to fuck to that wont make you laugh'.

"Nah, music distracts me."

Yes, I find that! I'm very, very into music and so in that context I would find it a distraction...

It's weird how many teenage throwbacks have popped up in the last few weeks. Turns out I'm one of the weird guys who didn't measure his cock throughout my teens. Too busy actually having fun

Have you caught up with the craze now and gave it a good Measure? I’m waiting for Christmas, hopefully I get one of them mini tape measures in my cracker "

I'm trying to find a funsize sky remote or can of lynx!

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

tried this and guess what.... agadoo didn't work for us

Trust me she'll love you for that and you'll get her to cum back for a lot more xx tried this and guess what.... agadoo didn't work for us"

Omg I'm crying laughing. I've images of sex to agadoo

At least it talks about pushing and grinding

London

"I'm thinking prodigy and firestarter. "

Smack my bitch up would be more appropriate

Club Meets Only

"Deep East 17 surely "

If they stick smack my bitch up by prodigy I'm out of there!!

south wales

"Deep East 17 surely

If they stick smack my bitch up by prodigy I'm out of there!! "

Timing

Attleborough

What's the song with the lyrics "Let's come together...right now....over me ?!"

Maybe op is the same

Lol now that's a laugh lmfao. I wouldn't lie I can easily go up to 2 hours without taking a break. I honestly and truly am very competitive when it comes to pleasing women and always try to out perform what I think the average guy can do. (Call it having a big ego) "

Can't think of anything worse. And frankly, that's an attitude that would put me off a guy even if he was perfect in every other way

Have you caught up with the craze now and gave it a good Measure? I’m waiting for Christmas, hopefully I get one of them mini tape measures in my cracker

I'm trying to find a funsize sky remote or can of lynx!"

Can’t go wrong with a sky remote

"OP is suddenly very quiet. I would have thought he would be on constant refresh after posting this gem of knowledge.

No offence OP I’m not having a go just this has chuckled me "

That's cool no harm tbh

No offence OP I’m not having a go just this has chuckled me

He's not taken offence I don't think.

He's not gone UNLOS yet"

What's UNLOS and tbh I normally just post stuff and look at the comments ever so often

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Er... Classical music doesn't have a beat.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"New order blue Monday anyone? "

Never tried that. How does it feel..?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

You should give lessons most of these men on here don't know how

Birmingham

Er... Classical music doesn't have a beat. "

Plenty does, just try fucking to Bizet's Toreador. Powerful stuff.

south wales

You should give lessons most of these men on here don't know how "

Have you experienced most men on here ??

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Have you experienced most men on here ?? "

Thankfully not Sir!

south wales

Have you experienced most men on here ??

Thankfully not Sir!"

Was asking for a friend

Plenty does, just try fucking to Bizet's Toreador. Powerful stuff. "

OK, so I gave it a listen. If I was entertaining Dot Cotton, or Her Majesty I'd imagine they'd be bang up for it. Anyone else and I'd think they'd be lying there looking puzzled. Maybe I'm just a philistine. I don't need a soundtrack.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If a guy has to rely on music in order to know how to get a rhythm properly and how to please a woman I'd rather pass on him.

Have you experienced most men on here ?? "

You don’t need to to travel to Ethiopia to know that most children are starving. Just like you also don’t need to go to America to know that most Americans are cunts x

(Did I just say that?!)

K-PAX

Birmingham

"

Plenty does, just try fucking to Bizet's Toreador. Powerful stuff.

OK, so I gave it a listen. If I was entertaining Dot Cotton, or Her Majesty I'd imagine they'd be bang up for it. Anyone else and I'd think they'd be lying there looking puzzled. Maybe I'm just a philistine. I don't need a soundtrack. "

Me neither, just pointing out you're talking bollocks.

OP, was your Da Barry White?

Maybe op is the same

Yes, I think we can call it that ...

Mr Loverman?

Mr Loverman? "

"SHABBA!"

I really don't want this thread to get to capacity, it's been far too entertaining to end

Mr Loverman? "

Got to love a bit of Shaggy

"OP, was your Da Barry White?"

Huh, not too sure what you're asking, please forgive me xx

Oh I wondered why Black Lance's "Agado" was playing in the background

"Oh I wondered why Black Lance's "Agado" was playing in the background "

Black Lace! Not black lance ffs lol

'I will survive' by Gloria Gaynor ... the fortunate lady can hum it vigorously while being pumped and gyrated ...

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 19:57:30]

"OP, was your Da Barry White?

Huh, not too sure what you're asking, please forgive me xx"

Cause you're smooth like Barry White. Was being silly

The assumption that every lady has the same musical taste, let alone sexual taste, actually made my eyes roll!

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

Best not use a vinyl record - the needle might jump and the op world take it as a signal to cum...

"OP, was your Da Barry White?

Huh, not too sure what you're asking, please forgive me xx

Cause you're smooth like Barry White. Was being silly "

Oh ok lol, lost me for a sec

"The assumption that every lady has the same musical taste, let alone sexual taste, actually made my eyes roll! "

Nowhere did I even remotely imply that all women have the same musical taste xx

Can I wear headphones?

"The assumption that every lady has the same musical taste, let alone sexual taste, actually made my eyes roll!

Nowhere did I even remotely imply that all women have the same musical taste xx"

So you're going to give a musical interview each time and hope you have the correct playlist?

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Fuck me fucking great tip...I use bat out of hell as my choice of love making music because..the ladies fucking love it they do. I only last for the first few bars though as I’m a very busy man. Alternatively Russ abbots atmosphere is great for any swingers party... who doesn’t love a party with a happy atmosphere?

I think OP could be Fab's resident sex therapist

You could charge consultancy fees OP

london

I’ll just dig out that Slayer CD..."

Leo slayer? When I need love perhaps?

By *evoncream2017Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Uh uh uh staying alive, staying alive.

And it’s topical

london

Op think you have obviously hit on something we (men) can all use and the ladies will obviously ‘fucking love that’... do you have any more tips? How about what you might wear in the boudoir? Robe dressing gown, calvins? What sort of mood lighting ? Candles? Smells? Do you think that’s important?

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"New order blue Monday anyone?

Never tried that. How does it feel..? "

same as it did the last 14 times they released it

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Birdy song

By *tter-quattroCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

I was thinking Speedcore or Terracore 300-1000 BPM. Friction burned cock anyone

"I think OP could be Fab's resident sex therapist

You could charge consultancy fees OP"

Let me know when the consulting room is open!

;-)

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow you sound like such a catch!

Thanks and I try tbh, I love experiment in the bedroom, bring new things out etc, surprise women, and not give them the standard fuck they're accustomed to getting tbh xx"

Bold of you to assume you know what we’re accustomed to getting. I’m accustomed to getting my mind blown every single time I see my FWB, and he’s never once done anything so trite as your suggestion.

Cardiff

Maybe op is the same

Oh yeah, I love to be competitively fucked, nothing is more exciting to me than being a mere accessory to a man’s ego and enormous belief in his own abilities

Cardiff

I thankfully now know differently, but still not mature enough not to be laughing at this, while humming We will rock you by Queen "

Thank you for saying it, I thought it sounded incredibly teenaged too

Think we need to make an epic playlist, we will start please add to it

Don’t stop me now (Queen)

You've Got a Friend in Me (Toy Story)

She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain (old classic)

Always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

Who Let the Dogs Out (the Baha Men)

Circle of Life (The Lion King)

Sex is on fire (Kings of Leon)

And maybe finish up with a bit of God save the Queen

Don’t know about you lot but Mrs said she’s wet already

Mr

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Lol, sorry I find this very funny, lesson on how to have sex with a woman hahaha, I don't need music or particular rhythm to keep wanting more from my hubby lol

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"Think we need to make an epic playlist, we will start please add to it

Mr "

With Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood on standby in case you get a bit ahead of yourself.

"What if it skips to Drum and Bass Halfway through ?! I'll be knackered !!

I was thinking Speedcore or Terracore 300-1000 BPM. Friction burned cock anyone "

You need to go extra deep with each drop...a real cervix bruiser

"Think we need to make an epic playlist, we will start please add to it

Mr

With Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood on standby in case you get a bit ahead of yourself."

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Why am I thinking of Swiss Tony from Fast Show?

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

Mmmm nice!

"The 1812 is purely for gangbangs and orgies

Is it? I never knew!

Currently Googling 'music to fuck to that wont make you laugh'."

' Wake me up before you go go'

There. Your search is over

Cool story

Try it with some gabba

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I've noticed that status quo , rockin all over the world has the perfect rythm

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"We needed a fab guru.

Glad we found him now

"

Guru. YES!