FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging at festivals

Swinging at festivals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to v fest in Weston park this year wondered if anyone has met up with anyone at any of the festivals in the past

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have met people at festivals a few times, i will only play if its in the first day or two, theres no way im shagging some smelly bloke thats been camping in a firld for 4 days sharing them flipping loos and not showering lol

Yes can't be good been to a few and it's not brilliant by the end

Never engaged in any swinging at festivals but have had sex with girls I've met whilst there. Can't say I went down on any of them though.

Was hoping to sort out meeting someone whilst there make the weekend even more fun

I'm normally too out of it to engage in anything like that!!!!!

Have done this a few times, theres a few that have saunas and the fun can get quite raunchy in there, and of course its the best way to keep clean at festies! x

Not saying I've never pulled at a festival but to me arranging something seems a little sad. If I'm at a festival that's just why I'm there, plenty of other time and far more pleasent places than a tent for meets.

In your opinion

Which of course I'm entitled too. And in fairness the V line up is so weak that I think I'd be doing all I could for alternative fun!

Yes your right only going for the stone roses

[Removed by poster at 09/07/12 06:47:16]

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

We went to the Sziget festival in Budapest last year.

On the Saturday we ditched the festival and went to a swingers club in Budapest itself, and met 2 couples from Holland who were also at the festival.

So the following 2 nights were spent with them at the festival itself, getting up to all manner or naughty shinanigans in the showers!

Would be up for this. Am often in a hotel as i cant be bothered with camping much anymore.

Maybe i could wash some of you in my shower!

Is there really no one going this year

[Removed by poster at 31/07/12 17:39:14]

"Not saying I've never pulled at a festival but to me arranging something seems a little sad. If I'm at a festival that's just why I'm there, plenty of other time and far more pleasent places than a tent for meets.

"

depends where your going and what you plan

I go to download most years and a lot go from wednesday even tho the music dont start till friday, one year i put an arranged meet up for people going and had about 20 people turn up ay my tent on the wednesday night for a BBQ and some beers, just had a drink and a laugh intio the small hours, a lot, and some new people, came back on the thursday and we did the same

It was nice actually to meet liked minded people sexually and musically you have plenty to talk about

"Not saying I've never pulled at a festival but to me arranging something seems a little sad. If I'm at a festival that's just why I'm there, plenty of other time and far more pleasent places than a tent for meets.

depends where your going and what you plan

I go to download most years and a lot go from wednesday even tho the music dont start till friday, one year i put an arranged meet up for people going and had about 20 people turn up ay my tent on the wednesday night for a BBQ and some beers, just had a drink and a laugh intio the small hours, a lot, and some new people, came back on the thursday and we did the same

It was nice actually to meet liked minded people sexually and musically you have plenty to talk about "

I wouldn;t disagree with that. I know another site that organised a munch at this years Download on the Wednesday or Thursday. Personally I think the difference is a 5 day festival of which 2 days are music free or a 2 day festival.

I've just come back from global gathering this weekend I was too wasted to fuck anyone lol but was awoken by the 2 in the tent behind me at 5.55 am god she was screaming must have forgotten the 2000 plus in the camp site lol

So is anyone going to v festival this year then ???

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

as a mature person - I only go to the sedate ones like Twinwood (Glen Miller and swing rock n roll music) and I stay in a hotel. I like my comfort

Turns out I'm going on my own now so would be good to meet someone if only for a drink more would be nice but not essential

We going to Weston and looking for couples lol

» Add a new message to this topic