FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > young bulls compared to mature bulls

young bulls compared to mature bulls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iclassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Heres the dilemma .My attractive hotwife prefers young guys mid 20s ideal however to find a guy that age with the right attitude and bull maturity is almost impossible.The mature guy in 40s has a better understanding of what a cuckold marriage requires but doesnt float her boat.Is it possible for a young guy to show her what she and her cuck need?...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife is on the horns (pun intended) of this dilemma at the moment. She was in contact with a 28yo guy about a year ago who seemed a great prospect. Fit, hung and with a knack for igniting her imagination vis sexting and chat. She was keen to meet him and plans were put in place, but then he cut off all contact. It’s definitely set things back, and she is now more inclined to look at the 40+ demographic.

By *hoknowswhatXXXMan  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Definitely possible, I think you have to bare in mind there are a lot of guys on here who will say they're comfortable to get a meet as they can be slim pickings. For me I'd acknowledge that whilst the first time might not be what you're looking for if you tell me then I can adapt how I play with you both.

I'm not saying it's me you should pick by the way just an example. You're too far away for a regular relationship like that.

Practically impossible unfortunately.

Plenty under 30 for sex but not came across 1 who understands cuck dynamic

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

we have found younger guys to be more impatient usually ruin something promising with message like they think she is a free prostitute don't often seem to understand swinging im sure they are exceptions bug locally that is our experience we are not really z cuckold couple but they are elements of it we enjoy

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

As a guy under 30 I’m very fascinated by the whole cuckhold dynamic. I’ve spoken with a few couples about this (mainly the cuck husband) but this is has been simply the exchange of a few messages and nothing more. Hoping to have this sort of meet in the near future.

It’s a shame some guys around my age can be rather selfish when it comes to sex and only think about their own pleasure. We’re not all like this so hopefully your faith can be restored OP

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I would say it's very difficult but not impossible. There are also some over 40s guys who fall into the category of thinking it's an effortless ride and once they get it move on.

All I can say is keep doing what you are doing and keep your radar on at all times!

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"we have found younger guys to be more impatient usually ruin something promising with message like they think she is a free prostitute don't often seem to understand swinging im sure they are exceptions bug locally that is our experience we are not really z cuckold couple but they are elements of it we enjoy "

In my experience this doesn’t just apply to younger guys. I have made clear in my profile what I want but it falls on deaf ears. Too many men are just thinking about their own gratification rather than thinking what a cuck couple wants. It’s not as if there isn’t any literature out there for them to read on the subject do there isn’t any excuse really. X

We look for older bulls. More experienced in our opinion.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

How do you set their expectations?

Do you make it clear what you are expecting from them or do you judge if they are right for you by the way THEY interact with you

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"we have found younger guys to be more impatient usually ruin something promising with message like they think she is a free prostitute don't often seem to understand swinging im sure they are exceptions bug locally that is our experience we are not really z cuckold couple but they are elements of it we enjoy

In my experience this doesn’t just apply to younger guys. I have made clear in my profile what I want but it falls on deaf ears. Too many men are just thinking about their own gratification rather than thinking what a cuck couple wants. It’s not as if there isn’t any literature out there for them to read on the subject do there isn’t any excuse really. X"

It's such a shame as you could not make it any clearer on your profile. Still I hope the pain of searching has made it worth while when you do meet a guy you both click with.

By *hoknowswhatXXXMan  over a year ago

Ilkeston

I think Taylor Swift puts it best: "When you are young they assume you know nothing"

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

NW & Mids

"Definitely possible, I think you have to bare in mind there are a lot of guys on here who will say they're comfortable to get a meet as they can be slim pickings. For me I'd acknowledge that whilst the first time might not be what you're looking for if you tell me then I can adapt how I play with you both.

I'm not saying it's me you should pick by the way just an example. You're too far away for a regular relationship like that."

Hey b great prof! I cant msg you due to youre filters, inbox me if youre up for MMF chat / meet with a decent like minded guy. Cheers T Btw I have family in your neck of the woods so happy to travel.

Think when you hit the age of 30+ your in a much better place mentally and enjoy sex much better, it’s all about respect and communication and just life experience. It should go on the person not the age but definitely in experience age maturity is better than youth x

Anyone need a young bull

» Add a new message to this topic