FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi vs. orally bi

Bi vs. orally bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingingSam93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

One thing that intruiges me is the distinction between the two.

I'm curious, for those whom it applies, what keeps you at oral and prevents you going one step further and having full sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m always interested to see if I would and probably would with a good couple

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Intriguingly saucy

I love sucking cock and balls, but I wouldn't kiss a guy or have sex with him. My orally bi encounters are always during MMF sessions when I love to suck and share, same goes for being sucked by the guy too.

It must seem strange to some people, but oral with a guy is my preference.

I've always thought of it that the fella doesn't find men attractive, but finds cocks a turn on.

So they wouldn't kiss a guy, but would happily play with one.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

we dont do anal together its just not something either of us enjoy

"I love sucking cock and balls, but I wouldn't kiss a guy or have sex with him. My orally bi encounters are always during MMF sessions when I love to suck and share, same goes for being sucked by the guy too.

It must seem strange to some people, but oral with a guy is my preference."

Exactly this

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Receiving anal is the only way a male can feel what it's like to be penetrated. Even if you aren't bisexual, you should try it at least to appreciate what it's like when you blissfully pound away at a pussy.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I've always thought of it that the fella doesn't find men attractive, but finds cocks a turn on.

So they wouldn't kiss a guy, but would happily play with one."

I agree with this

A cock is just a body part, if you suck someone’s fingers that can be erotic but nobody shouts out ‘you’re bi because his fingers have been in your mouth’ but if it’s a cock, you must be bi.

Being bisexual is finding both sexes attractive (I find Pansexuality, is closer to my definition to my own sexuality these days) not just the cock.

I'd have my cock sucked or played with by a guy if playing with a couple, but wouldn't have sex.

By *en_Dover4MeMan  over a year ago

doncaster

This topic certainly intrigues me, I don’t class myself as bi and have had no encounters as yet but the thought of sucking a cock during a MFM is a big turn on and I’m sure it will only be a matter of time. Who knows how far I would be willing to go?

I'm not really into kissing guys but love to worship a nice hard cock haha have fucked a guy but in a mmf situation with a couple.. Kissing the guy did nothing for me though

"Receiving anal is the only way a male can feel what it's like to be penetrated. Even if you aren't bisexual, you should try it at least to appreciate what it's like when you blissfully pound away at a pussy."

and so should she with a toy, would love that to happen one day. MMF one sucking one fucking, oh yes

Kissing a guy, full beard or smooth cant see what ladies see in scratchy stubble but thats just my preference......Ladies not beard and no stubble

By *igfun911Man  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"I've always thought of it that the fella doesn't find men attractive, but finds cocks a turn on.

So they wouldn't kiss a guy, but would happily play with one."

Yep I'd agree with this

Men:

Bi = attracted to both men and women

Orally bi = loves cock but is ashamed to admit he is bi because bisexual men are filthy animals that will fuck anything

Women:

Orally bi = will grimace, close her eyes and briefly flick her tongue at a pussy to make her rabid horny husband/ boyfriend happy

By *en_Dover4MeMan  over a year ago

doncaster

"Men:

Orally bi = loves cock but is ashamed to admit he is bi because bisexual men are filthy animals that will fuck anything

Women:

Orally bi = will grimace, close her eyes and briefly flick her tongue at a pussy to make her rabid horny husband/ boyfriend happy

"

Sounds about right

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

A thousand shades of grey between straight and bi with many different preferences and likes/dislikes inbetween. I don't fancy guys at all, zero interest in kissing or fucking them (so clearly not bi) but love playing with and sucking their cocks (but not all lol). We're all different, so simple and sometimes offensive labels should not be attached, especially by those who don't know what they're talking about.

"One thing that intruiges me is the distinction between the two.

I'm curious, for those whom it applies, what keeps you at oral and prevents you going one step further and having full sex? "

Perhaps has a lot to do with personal choice and for me I don't go further than oral because I don't like it so why would I ?

"Men:

Women:

"

Absolute dribble if ever I've heard it.

"Men:

Women:

"

I am bi but not attracted to men in any way,but I do like to play with cock in a mmf scenario and do so regularly with a couple

So like oral both ways like a bit of pegging and would top a guy or a ts

Definitely no guy guy kissing

Very happily play straight as well the bi side just adds a bit more kink to it for me lol

It’s fun sharing a hubbys cock with his wife . Both of you kissing as he throbs and leaks pre cum all over your faces .

I'm curious, for those whom it applies, what keeps you at oral and prevents you going one step further and having full sex? "

I’ve got gay friends who don’t like a cock in the ass.

I think there’s a bit of a bit understanding about what being bi actually is. Bi and gay, for that matter, is the sexuality. Not simply the sexual act.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I don't fancy guys at all, zero interest in kissing or fucking them (so clearly not bi) but love playing with and sucking their cocks"

Erm... about that "clearly not bi" thing...

*misunderstanding

Birmingham

I'm curious, for those whom it applies, what keeps you at oral and prevents you going one step further and having full sex?

I think there’s a bit of a bit understanding about what being bi actually is. Bi and gay, for that matter, is the sexuality. Not simply the sexual act."

Unless you would say the sexuality includes the sexual acts, i would disagree. It's a combination of both, including possible almost none of one element without it being invalidated.

For me to dismiss a "bi" status whilst having enjoyed physical experiences with other guys seems absurd.

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

I think there’s a bit of a bit understanding about what being bi actually is. Bi and gay, for that matter, is the sexuality. Not simply the sexual act.

Unless you would say the sexuality includes the sexual acts, i would disagree. It's a combination of both, including possible almost none of one element without it being invalidated.

For me to dismiss a "bi" status whilst having enjoyed physical experiences with other guys seems absurd."

You will find the majority of guys who call themselves 'bi' actually fancy other guys and want to kiss them yet also enjoy sex and kissing with women. To enjoy just one particular physical experience with a guy but nothing more is not bi !. Hence we have weaker labels such as 'orally bi' or 'bicurious'. There's also 'gender neutral' and to the other end of the spectrum 'gay'. One label cannot fit all !.

For me to dismiss a "bi" status whilst having enjoyed physical experiences with other guys seems absurd."

The clue was in “not simply the sexual act”

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

Im bi I like it up the hoop but dont ever feel the urge to kiss men

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

I love kissing, wanking and sucking with a guy but not into anal.I love it even more in an mmf when being watched and encouraged by the woman. So hot.

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I class myself as bi curious, simply because I could see myself having a relationship with a guy and I'm not necessarily attracted to them either. However in terms of sexual contact when playing in a MMF situation I'm happy to kiss and suck another guy off. I haven't yet fucked or been fucked by another guy but that's down more to finding someone who I'm comfortable doing that with.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

We are all somewhere on the scale...each to their own..and it changes over time for more or less on that scale..and more the fun in discovering too heh heh xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Why does a specific sexual act have to define someone's sexuality? There are gay guys who don't do anal, are they only orally gay?

So much is made of labels here, and I understand their need to help others identify interests, but that is their only purpose - it doesn't define what you do/don't do any more than being "straight" or "Dom" or "sub" does

For me bisexual simply means you enjoy sex with people of both genders (regardless of what gender you are) - bi-curious means you've not yet had a physical encounter with someone of the same sex but are curious to try - it really is that simple.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"I love sucking cock and balls, but I wouldn't kiss a guy or have sex with him. My orally bi encounters are always during MMF sessions when I love to suck and share, same goes for being sucked by the guy too.

This is where Rob is at

Birmingham

"Why does a specific sexual act have to define someone's sexuality? There are gay guys who don't do anal, are they only orally gay?

So much is made of labels here, and I understand their need to help others identify interests, but that is their only purpose - it doesn't define what you do/don't do any more than being "straight" or "Dom" or "sub" does

For me bisexual simply means you enjoy sex with people of both genders (regardless of what gender you are) - bi-curious means you've not yet had a physical encounter with someone of the same sex but are curious to try - it really is that simple."

Why can't these things help define a status? From my perspective I'd say the opposite to your first line... Even though I only like playing with cocks, I still think that's *enough* to identify as bi. Not that I do in any particular way. No one outside of this scene has any reason to ask... but still, I would be wrong to say I was NOT bi.

Bi-Curious is the closest this clunky site has for a check box to say "I like sucking cock as part of a fun, broader experience, but don't want you to stick it up my bum". It's not a great match, but it's all there is.

Birmingham

It must seem strange to some people, but oral with a guy is my preference.

This is where Rob is at "

I don't know what the "strange" bit is meant to be here. I increasingly found it curious why it's "fine" to put the most intimate, and potentially least clean, part of a guy, but wouldn't always want to stroke their sides, hold them, or even kiss.

That said I'm guilt of that too. We want to meet guys where I do want to kiss them and do everything except penetration, however I've still sucked more cocks than kissed them. sooo....

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I dont use all these terms anyway .

I am what I am .

I love Cock , I love Fanjina !!

I dont Kiss guys though , ever !!

So that's just me

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've always found this weird. Do people assume that all gay men have anal sex because they don't. I kind of get making the distinction if you're one of those guys who's attracted to cock but not men but still.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I couldn't resist a thread where Gemini and Intrepid are involved...

I personally find the label "orally bisexual" a bit...too ad hoc. What does it even mean? I mean, there are bisexual men who love body contact and anal sex with other men but they don't like kissing...you don't see a label called "anally bisexual", do you?

So...heck knows...lol

What I do know, however, is that "orally bisexual" should NEVER be confused with the "I don't fancy men but I will blah blah blah"...

By *oris618Man  over a year ago

Worksop

There are quite a few gay men who adore cock but class themselves as bi cur as they might like to try sex with a woman.

Currently Faraway

"There are quite a few gay men who adore cock but class themselves as bi cur as they might like to try sex with a woman. "

Now that you've mentioned it...I think I know one or two pervs like that

"Why does a specific sexual act have to define someone's sexuality? There are gay guys who don't do anal, are they only orally gay?

For me bisexual simply means you enjoy sex with people of both genders (regardless of what gender you are) - bi-curious means you've not yet had a physical encounter with someone of the same sex but are curious to try - it really is that simple.

Why can't these things help define a status? From my perspective I'd say the opposite to your first line... Even though I only like playing with cocks, I still think that's *enough* to identify as bi. Not that I do in any particular way. No one outside of this scene has any reason to ask... but still, I would be wrong to say I was NOT bi.

Bi-Curious is the closest this clunky site has for a check box to say "I like sucking cock as part of a fun, broader experience, but don't want you to stick it up my bum". It's not a great match, but it's all there is."

I think we're actually saying similar things different ways to be honest - I just find it absurd that labels become anything more than an indicator especially around male bisexuality.

If you enjoy sex (whatever variety of it that may be) with people of both genders you're bisexual plain and simple - what you specifically enjoy as an act as part of that sexuality doesn't need to be labelled for the purposes of the site - that's what open and honest communication, once you've established that potential interest, is for.

As I said you don't see "Orally Gay" or "Gay Curious" as a label nor do you see any variety of "Straight" label - you discuss boundaries and limits, likes and dislikes with potential partners and I don't see why bisexuality should be any different.

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I definitely class myself as bi but I’m not interested in anal sex, either with men or women. I love sucking cock and licking balls and will happily snog men. I love cum too and have enjoyed watersports with a few guys.

Describing myself as orally bi is useful shorthand as it lets people know I won’t do anal

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'm Bi and at the full on sex end of the spectrum.... enjoy a cock inside me

Birmingham

"As I said you don't see "Orally Gay" or "Gay Curious" as a label nor do you see any variety of "Straight" label - you discuss boundaries and limits, likes and dislikes with potential partners and I don't see why bisexuality should be any different."

Oh sure from that angle, absolutely. I think there are differences with the gay analogy, as these things are wholly limited to swing meets rather than daily life but yeah.

On the Savage Lovecast there was a guy whocalled in saying how he liked cock but doesn't find men romantically attractive blah blah blah... am I bi?" and Dan, as a pretty decent authority figure in LGBT+ land was so dissmissive. "You suck cock. Of course you are BI, shut up." :D

I am with you on this...

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

It's impossible to label it as far as I'm concerned. I used to just wank and suck with guys until a couple of years ago and was sure I wouldn't be into anal, but I tried and if it's done right it feels soooo good. Same with kissing guys, usually not my thing (and still isn't) but now and again I want to kiss the guy and it can be so sexy when you're sensually kissing while your hard dick rubs against his...getting hard just writing that haha.

Having said that, not sure I could ever be in a relationship with a guy in the way I easily could with a girl, and it is rare that I'd look at a guy and thing "wow he's hot" like I would if a hot girl walked past me.

I've come to realise that I dont really know what I'd label myself, but then the label is only for others to have a way to categorise me. If I like it, I'll do it and enjoy it, whether that's fucking a girl or being fucked by a guy and anything inbetween. I'm not "out" and frankly probably never will be, but to be honest that doesn't really bother me either!

By *wingingSam93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I didn't anticipate so many differing interpretations in response to the question. Been a wonderfully intruiging and interesting read

I think it means they gobble cock but don't take it up the shitter. But don't quote me on that not being an expert.

"As I said you don't see "Orally Gay" or "Gay Curious" as a label nor do you see any variety of "Straight" label - you discuss boundaries and limits, likes and dislikes with potential partners and I don't see why bisexuality should be any different.

Oh sure from that angle, absolutely. I think there are differences with the gay analogy, as these things are wholly limited to swing meets rather than daily life but yeah.

On the Savage Lovecast there was a guy whocalled in saying how he liked cock but doesn't find men romantically attractive blah blah blah... am I bi?" and Dan, as a pretty decent authority figure in LGBT+ land was so dissmissive. "You suck cock. Of course you are BI, shut up." :D"

Ultimately, like most things in life it comes down to communication - as I said for the purposes of this site a simple label is necessary to find those of a like mind but it gets so unnecessarily confused by people both being dishonest and/or overthinking it, when basic communication would fill in any blanks.

As you said it's not a label that's needed elsewhere in life, I don't introduce myself at dinner parties as a "bisexual" - it's just "useful" here.

But much the same as I'd have a conversation with anyone I were to meet from the site about limits and boundaries I would do so with a guy or a couple with a guy identifying as bi.

For me, at least bisexual doesn't have to mean you want a relationship with someone of the same sex - just that you'd be open to sexual contact with them, whatever that sexual contact may be.

Bi-curious means exactly as it says, that you're curious about it but have never actually dipped a toe.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"As I said you don't see "Orally Gay" or "Gay Curious" as a label nor do you see any variety of "Straight" label - you discuss boundaries and limits, likes and dislikes with potential partners and I don't see why bisexuality should be any different.

On the Savage Lovecast there was a guy whocalled in saying how he liked cock but doesn't find men romantically attractive blah blah blah... am I bi?" and Dan, as a pretty decent authority figure in LGBT+ land was so dissmissive. "You suck cock. Of course you are BI, shut up." :D"

Bit of a harsh answer granted but sexuality is about your sexual attraction. Romantic attraction is a different thing and they don't always align. Just as with most things, because they do align for the majority of the population, they’re basically assumed to be the same thing.

Personally I experience more sexual attraction towards women but more romantic attraction towards men. My preference is often for sex with men too despite finding women more physically appealing though I do enjoy sex with women too. People are complicated.

Currently Faraway

On the Savage Lovecast there was a guy whocalled in saying how he liked cock but doesn't find men romantically attractive blah blah blah... am I bi?" and Dan, as a pretty decent authority figure in LGBT+ land was so dissmissive. "You suck cock. Of course you are BI, shut up." :D

Bit of a harsh answer granted but sexuality is about your sexual attraction. Romantic attraction is a different thing and they don't always align. Just as with most things, because they do align for the majority of the population, they’re basically assumed to be the same thing.

Personally I experience more sexual attraction towards women but more romantic attraction towards men. My preference is often for sex with men too despite finding women more physically appealing though I do enjoy sex with women too. People are complicated."

You are simply a fully bisexual woman who prefers men, I would hazard a guess. It’s just like men who prefer women but who also also quite comfortable in enjoying sex with another man. Or men who prefer men but are more than happy to have full blown sex with a woman.

Beyond the specifics though, I think, that the “oral” and the “penetrative” of hetero/homo/bi-sexuality have more to do with the bodily sensations rather than “how hetero/homo/bi-bisexual” you are.

For instance, there are heterosexual guys who would love to be finger-fucked by their women but they wouldn’t enjoy anything sexual, whatsoever, with another man.

Oral is my preference. Just prefer it. Have had anal sex once and just didn't enjoy it and wasn't comfortable (but might just have been wrong guy/wrong moment).

Not sure if this got answered.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Not sure if this got answered. "

Well, without complicating things further, you need to think about tops and bottoms. I'm a top and have no interest in receiving anal, and not an overwhelming interest in me sucking cock, but I'm happy the other way round.

Everyone has their preferences, same as not all straight women want to be anally penetrated

By *isshorny247Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

My partner like sucking cock and balls only

wallsend

My partner always say a cock is a cock any cock for him and he loves cum

wallsend

Or they just done it wrong

wallsend

We try this with a fb but the other person fuck me up my assa but he played with my assa hole until it was nice and very wet while he was fucking me up my assa my partner was licking my pussy the same time it had me very turn on and my partner got my juices and sum cum from the other person dripping down too my pussy

"We try this with a fb but the other person fuck me up my assa but he played with my assa hole until it was nice and very wet while he was fucking me up my assa my partner was licking my pussy the same time it had me very turn on and my partner got my juices and sum cum from the other person dripping down too my pussy"

Sounds so bloody hot that does I want to try my load for the first time eat it see what it's like

By saying you are orally bi, is a way of down playing your lack of acceptance of your own bisexuality.

Many people are bisexual. Bisexually is a spectrum, for example some men will mainly like women, but like a bit of cock. Some will be 50 / 50, some will prefer cock, but still like women from time to time.

Why put a label on it?

As men it is sometimes difficult to accept being bisexual, when homosexually is associated efeminate stereotypes. Society makes us ashamed of who we really are sub-consciously. But who cares what society thinks, is the world not fucked enough?

By *irtybrit27Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"By saying you are orally bi, is a way of down playing your lack of acceptance of your own bisexuality.

Many people are bisexual. Bisexually is a spectrum, for example some men will mainly like women, but like a bit of cock. Some will be 50 / 50, some will prefer cock, but still like women from time to time.

Why put a label on it?

As men it is sometimes difficult to accept being bisexual, when homosexually is associated efeminate stereotypes. Society makes us ashamed of who we really are sub-consciously. But who cares what society thinks, is the world not fucked enough? "

I agree with a lot of this. I think the interesting part of the thread and actually the way we classify ourselves on fab is how limited we are by the terms.

I would probably prefer the term pansexual for me personally as I'm attracted to the person and what I do sexually is down to the person I'm with and level of comfort. I would try anything with the right person. I wouldn't limit myself to being orally bi but everyone has preferences and things they enjoy.

By *elshyXOMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Loosely speaking it doesnt matter. Sexuality is fluid & we’re comfortable with what we are comfortable with. People don’t need to squeeze themselves into a box for anyones benefit other than their own. Someone may be bisexual but not comfortable with anal, their sexuality shouldnt be downgraded or diminished by other people for that. Lets not stress too much on labels & more on making eachother comfortable.

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I considered myself straight but found myself being sucked off by a masseur. Enjoyed it so now occassionally visit gay saunas and label myself bicurious. I dont feel attracted to men but enjoy playing with cock and receiving oral. Not interested in more but who knows one day that may change.

A blowjob is blowjob

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"A blowjob is blowjob "

Unless you are being sucked, in which case is it a blowjob? Just another example of where a term doesnt mean quite what it seems to.

Conflating bisexuality (as a social and political identity) and bisexual (from opportunistic sexual play) is part of the reason there are so many fab straight men. A convenient label for a prospective stranger in a moment of play does not determine anything IRL.

I have recently developed the urge to suck a hung guy... confusing

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I'm not in the least interested in having a relationship with a guy, I'm not attracted to and don't fancy men in the slightest. Within a mfm meet I'm quite happy to play with and have oral contact with the male's penis as part of the group sexual connection. I'm equally happy to not do so, dependant on the couples needs and likes.

I'm not sure which box that puts me in though maybe I will just enjoy and relish being me.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I like to kiss but just not into anal. Sucking cock and kissing only for me xxx

"By saying you are orally bi, is a way of down playing your lack of acceptance of your own bisexuality.

Why put a label on it?

As men it is sometimes difficult to accept being bisexual, when homosexually is associated efeminate stereotypes. Society makes us ashamed of who we really are sub-consciously. But who cares what society thinks, is the world not fucked enough? "

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I like to kiss but just not into anal. Sucking cock and kissing only for me xxx"

Same here

By *inna and SaintCouple  over a year ago

Sherbourne

I dont think that the two are the same sensation. Therefore notna real comparison. My partner gets vocal when being fucked but goes silent when anal. Clearly two different sensations for her.

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I like the term, bi-playful. I don't fancy women; though I do find some attractive, I would never seek FF or a relationship. I really do just love the sexual side of things. I keep changing my profile, bi-curious / bi-sexual - I really don't think either of these labels adequately work for my situation, or the one you describe, OP

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

"I like the term, bi-playful. I don't fancy women; though I do find some attractive, I would never seek FF or a relationship. I really do just love the sexual side of things. I keep changing my profile, bi-curious / bi-sexual - I really don't think either of these labels adequately work for my situation, or the one you describe, OP"

We are bi playful too.. Love to please the woman but also orally bi if everyone likes or wants that situation.. We are always looking for openminded females or couples.

Only ever sucked a cock or had mine sucked. I’d like to move onto kissing a guy. The only thing is I’m not into 1 on 1 with guys. I like my bi play as part of a MMF threesome.

I the male am oraly bi, i dont find men attractive but love sucking cock, as to the poster who said having anal with a man is the only way to feel what its like to be penitrated, well mrs has with a strap on, but thats a special thing just for us

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Bi man here, started as curious years ago but well past that now, happily chat with any couples on here wanting a fully bi man, have met a few over the year's, looking for new playmates, pm me

By *ewdcplCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Had a fabulous MMF, where we was all sucking each other. As Mrs was approving was able to really enjoy giving oral to another guy.

I enjoy sucking and being fucked, not into fucking a guy though (Mrs and I are both bi)

I always classed myself as bi sexual because I liked to fuck and be fucked , but since surgery close to my anus for bowel cancer I don't get fucked anymore , love all other aspects of being with a guy even kissing but does that mean I'm orally bi or still bi sexual

Simply orally bi turns us both on

Full sex does not

Some guys I've talked to about this, say that they're scared of anal hurting, so won't go there. Some think that by letting a guy do anal to them makes them gay.

We find hundreds of straight men suddenly turn orally bi when they message us, massive turn off, not read profile so get deleted, why??

By *ensiveMan  over a year ago

Lincoln area

Either way it's very gay

STOKE ON TRENT

"Either way it's very gay"

So

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Was bi curious in my teens and experimented several times.

Happily realise now that I’m bisexual or bi-friendly or homo-flexible or whatever tag you want to give it.

It’s simple.

I like playing with some cocks, not every cock.

I like being with some guys, even kissing and fucking, but not every guy. Has to be someone I am 100% in to.

Being bi doesn’t mean you want to jump on EVERY guy you see, which is the fear of so many overtly super-straight men..

The blessed relief of being in a relationship where I can be open about this is amazing.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I class myself as bicurious (not fussed by labels) because although I love to suck cock I don't ache to kiss guys the way I do women.

I did once have a really good snog with a TV at a bi friendly swinging event but I felt no urge to fuck. I'm pretty sure it will happen in one of my MMF meets with a bi or cuckold couple one of these days but I'm in no rush. I'm simply enjoying the journey of discovery at a pace set by me.

"Either way it's very gay"

Either way, it's sexually liberating

I would count us both as bi playful. Mrs has never had an experience but has enjoyed bi porn & Mrs has to and enjoys the attention. However both down as straight as don’t 100% have a Desire to play with the same sex.

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

... With your cock out in your car are you trying to attract a female or an MF couple...? BTW.. Im not having a go at you, as if I spotted you with your cock out in the car I'd gladly suck you off

"Was bi curious in my teens and experimented several times.

Happily realise now that I’m bisexual or bi-friendly or homo-flexible or whatever tag you want to give it.

It’s simple.

I like playing with some cocks, not every cock.

I like being with some guys, even kissing and fucking, but not every guy. Has to be someone I am 100% in to.

Being bi doesn’t mean you want to jump on EVERY guy you see, which is the fear of so many overtly super-straight men..

The blessed relief of being in a relationship where I can be open about this is amazing. "

Totally agree with this - it's about the moment and the person, not whether they are a woman or man. I had it in my head a few years back that I'd never do more than oral...well let's say I've broken that rule a few times....

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

"I'd have my cock sucked or played with by a guy if playing with a couple, but wouldn't have sex."

errr, that IS SEX

I'd prefer just oral. I'm attracted to cocks but not to the men they are attached to.

I've never done either... No better time to try right!

Mr Playful here.

I had no interest in cockplay until a couple asked me to help fulfil their fantasy a few years ago and I let him suck me. I've sucked a few and been sucked by other guys since, but almost always with a woman present (the others had a female angle too, taking pics for her, but I'm unlikely to do that again), and that's what does it for me. Mrs Playful gets very turned on seeing me suck and being sucked, and it's a turn on when we share a mouthful of cock or she goes down on me with another guy.

Not into more than that; I was with one couple where I even stopped the husband when he started sucking my nipples. Can't quite explain why I was totally okay with him putting his lips around my cock and balls but not my nipples, lol, but it felt more intimate and made me uncomfortable, so that was that.

Most of our play doesn't involve cockplay and that's more than fine. I'm happy to suck and be sucked, and I also wouldn't feel I was missing out if it didn't happen again. It's just an uninhibited optional extra.

"Mr Playful here.

I had no interest in cockplay until a couple asked me to help fulfil their fantasy a few years ago and I let him suck me. I've sucked a few and been sucked by other guys since, but almost always with a woman present (the others had a female angle too, taking pics for her, but I'm unlikely to do that again), and that's what does it for me. Mrs Playful gets very turned on seeing me suck and being sucked, and it's a turn on when we share a mouthful of cock or she goes down on me with another guy.

Not into more than that; I was with one couple where I even stopped the husband when he started sucking my nipples. Can't quite explain why I was totally okay with him putting his lips around my cock and balls but not my nipples, lol, but it felt more intimate and made me uncomfortable, so that was that.

Most of our play doesn't involve cockplay and that's more than fine. I'm happy to suck and be sucked, and I also wouldn't feel I was missing out if it didn't happen again. It's just an uninhibited optional extra. "

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

I’m very curious, and in fact hope to try a cock for the first time soon, I do however think I’d most likely get carried away!

I do find it strange as some people genuinely thinks it makes them less bi if they only do oral. It is not the same as an awkward wank where you are looking the other way while giving eachother a helping hand. It is a very personal and graphic act to perform, it makes you just as bi as those who do full anal sex with other males

STOKE ON TRENT

"I do find it strange as some people genuinely thinks it makes them less bi if they only do oral. It is not the same as an awkward wank where you are looking the other way while giving eachother a helping hand. It is a very personal and graphic act to perform, it makes you just as bi as those who do full anal sex with other males "

Oh its you hiya xx

"I do find it strange as some people genuinely thinks it makes them less bi if they only do oral. It is not the same as an awkward wank where you are looking the other way while giving eachother a helping hand. It is a very personal and graphic act to perform, it makes you just as bi as those who do full anal sex with other males

Oh its you hiya xx

"

Hello back from the dead

I’m married but when we went through a split for 3 years I sampled the male form. I’ve always had a thing for gay porn, I find such a turn on. Anyway I joined Fabguys mainly just to perv lol but after a few drinks I got in touch with a fella that was close by and he came round to mine. I performed oral on him and swallowed his load. I have gone on to suck two others AND even fucked one. But I’ve never been interested in receiving anal or kissing it just doesn’t float my boat. I’m now back with the wife so any sort of male interaction is off the table

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

I find the idea of the male half of a couple sucking me off quite hot.

I can’t quite explain it but the idea of my cock in his mouth while I pay attention to his wife excites me. I think it’s more from a horny/dominant stand point.

I’m not interested in meeting guys alone though and wouldn’t ever fuck a guy or be fucked by one so... not sure how the labellers want to label that

For the guys that say they let the guy suck them and don't reciprocate, that sounds like the typical "I'm only interested in the woman, but will let you suck my cock just so I can get at the woman (but I might close my eyes)" lol

Have done everything with some guys, kissed, sucked, fucked by them and fucked them. It depends on the guy, some I won't kiss or do anal, some i'll just suck. It all depends with whom i'm with, nothing set in stone.

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

Oral or anal...

I'm happy with both,even oral and anal

But it's up to the people who meet and what their preferences are, if they are orally bi then so be it.

It's their preference .

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

"For the guys that say they let the guy suck them and don't reciprocate, that sounds like the typical "I'm only interested in the woman, but will let you suck my cock just so I can get at the woman (but I might close my eyes)" lol"

I disagree, maybe in some circumstances that’s the case but it’s impossible to generalise on something like this. Everyone’s different and has their limits/kinks for different reasons.

Think what differentiates orally bi and fully bi, and also stops anything going further is the lack of attraction to a man…

I have never ever been attracted to a guy and can’t ever see myself being attracted to a guy. Women turn me on, and their body shapes etc is more what gets me going. But I also then like trans females as they can have a very feminine body with a nice cock.

That’s where my attraction to cock probably started and then got curious to try exploring more with that side of things.

Although, would never go further with a guy as could never imagine kissing them or being romantic. Whereas with a woman, I couldn’t not do the sensual kissing side

So i can find a man attractive, and can kiss and orally play. I have a long time ago tried anal play and anal penetration (on me) and my conclusion was i didn’t like it at all.

It also needs to be part of a mmf dynamic, and has to feel like a natural flow. The kink is the more complete threesome.

Another peculiar approach are many of you thinking you cannot possibly be on bi spectrum as you do not fancy men but you just love a cock. That must be the biggest act of confusion out the lot- the cock is the EPITOME of a man and masculinity, there is no escaping that fact.

If you love a nice cock and love playing with a cock that puts you on bi spectrum, it does not matter if it is attached to a masculine man with a hairy chest like me or a man who puts a wig on.

I have had genuine straight men compliment my looks in real life and even said they would go for me if they were that way inclined but they are not. Does that make them more bi than those of you on here who only like a cock nothing else?

You are all absolutely kidding yourselves I am sorry. Just face up to it, you are on the bi spectrum but it is just that, a spectrum. But yoy loving a cock makes you more bi than a guy who thinks another man is good looking and kind of attracted to them but would never do anything sexual.

Kissing is irrelevant. I know gay men who snog girls. What IS relevant is oral and penetrative sex. Just want to say this, a vegetarian who eats meat in any form is not a vegetarian, sane with sex

"Another peculiar approach are many of you thinking you cannot possibly be on bi spectrum as you do not fancy men but you just love a cock. That must be the biggest act of confusion out the lot- the cock is the EPITOME of a man and masculinity, there is no escaping that fact.

If you love a nice cock and love playing with a cock that puts you on bi spectrum, it does not matter if it is attached to a masculine man with a hairy chest like me or a man who puts a wig on.

I have had genuine straight men compliment my looks in real life and even said they would go for me if they were that way inclined but they are not. Does that make them more bi than those of you on here who only like a cock nothing else?

You are all absolutely kidding yourselves I am sorry. Just face up to it, you are on the bi spectrum but it is just that, a spectrum. But yoy loving a cock makes you more bi than a guy who thinks another man is good looking and kind of attracted to them but would never do anything sexual.

Kissing is irrelevant. I know gay men who snog girls. What IS relevant is oral and penetrative sex. Just want to say this, a vegetarian who eats meat in any form is not a vegetarian, sane with sex "

Couldn’t agree more.

I’m open minded. Possibly be happy to receive a blow job from a very convincing t girl. We are talking someone exceptional though. Not into dicks or guys. Bi curious is only temporary, unless I decide to whore myself out to about 20 t girls, then that goes well beyond bicurious. Never met at girl or a trans woman. Though haven’t dated in years, so that first meeting might be something. Though I am going to Empire next week, so who knows.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Personally I experience more sexual attraction towards women but more romantic attraction towards men. My preference is often for sex with men too despite finding women more physically appealing though I do enjoy sex with women too. People are complicated."

As your profile says...you are a weirdo seriously i agree with you..each of us have our own take on who we are and qhere on the spectrum we sit...NB that is spectrum not speculum...a whole wider range with the latter

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

So I did in fact try cock last week for the first time! I had my cock suck and I sucked cock myself! And if we’d had protection I’d have sat on his cock too! So definitely got carried away as I thought I would lol

For me it's simple, I don't like cock up my arse, but I like one in my mouth

I don't fuck guys I meet cos I can't be arsed wearing a condom

I do fuck my other half bare, but for the purpose of meeting guys here, it's gob jobs only

Orally bi just get off on it xx

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Bi vs. orally bi" makes it sound like a fight.

Orally Bi may have better reach, but Bi is notoriously better in the ring. My money's on Bi.

Well that was an interesting read. Very. Thankyou to whoever started the tread going again as I missed it when it started up

xx

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Bi refers to sexuality. Can mean anything from attracted equally to men and women or just that they like to play sexually with someone of the same sex....

Oral refers to the preferred way of acting on that sexual preference....

When it comes to anal a guy can be a top, bottom, or versatile

Bi-curious usually means open minded and exploring or wanting to try it out.

I describe myself as bi -orally versitile ie I enjoy giving and recieving equally but top only for anal.

By *K DriverMan  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Having started being bi curious and finding that I really luv sucking cock! I have pushed myself to see how far I can go and have been with just men in a group and one on one and tbh it didnt turn me on atall. I don't fancy guys I dont look at them and think like mmmm he's hot, I do wonder what his cock looks like, I don't like kissing guys its bloody horrible and no where near as nice as kissing women.

But at the same time in first full bi MFM while I was deep in pussy her partner put his cock in my ass and even I was surprised how much I liked it and fucked for hours. Thats why I like bi threesums foursome group etc I can switch from male to female and its great the best of both.

It doesn't make me gay just bi and with all these different labels no wonder its confusing..Each to there own!! If you know what you like go with it!! Bollocks to what others think!! Enjoy life its the only one you get!!

As others have said it's virtually impossible to label everyone.

Personally I don't have any desire to suck or kiss a guy, but I do have a thing for strap ons and the idea of being taken from behind by a guy while I'm fucking a girl really gets me going.

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I think with a lot of people it's just a reflection of the stage of acceptance/discovery, that they're at with bisexuality. I find most guys that are just orally bi are fairly new to it or have some internalised homophobia that stops them going further. By no means am I judging these guys or saying that it applies to everyone but by in large I've found it to be the truth.

"As others have said it's virtually impossible to label everyone.

Personally I don't have any desire to suck or kiss a guy, but I do have a thing for strap ons and the idea of being taken from behind by a guy while I'm fucking a girl really gets me going."

That sounds so hot

A lot of very confused and/ or in deep denial if true sexuality on this site, I have never seen so many as concentrated here. We are not in the 1950s, it is time to embrace what you are.

It does not mean you need to shout it from the rooftops in real life, just at least accept what you are and stop getting creative with all these descriptions to dodge your true sexuality. I have already done a long post on this thread above.

Remember you are a long time dead, you will regret this on your deathbed so face up to it NOW. That is what I did as a youngster with that thought in my mind

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

I had never really considered going with guys till our second meet when the guy asked us both to suck his cock honestly loved it now nothing off limits

By *r_StockingtopsMan  over a year ago

Selby

I love cocks but would never kiss a guy.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

So many great answers in this thread.

Pigeons like to define which box they think they should be in.

Eagles sore across the sky and enjoy whatever they fancy without a care in the world.

"So many great answers in this thread.

Eagles sore across the sky and enjoy whatever they fancy without a care in the world. "

Interesting analogy, but if you look at real life pigeons are one of nature’s success stories, they adapt and accept the situation they are in. Eagles on the other hand are endangered for being so restrictive

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"So many great answers in this thread.

Eagles sore across the sky and enjoy whatever they fancy without a care in the world.

Interesting analogy, but if you look at real life pigeons are one of nature’s success stories, they adapt and accept the situation they are in. Eagles on the other hand are endangered for being so restrictive "

Very astute....

"A thousand shades of grey between straight and bi with many different preferences and likes/dislikes inbetween. I don't fancy guys at all, zero interest in kissing or fucking them (so clearly not bi) but love playing with and sucking their cocks (but not all lol). We're all different, so simple and sometimes offensive labels should not be attached, especially by those who don't know what they're talking about."

Exactly. I understand fab can't cover all preferences. Bisexual to me means being happy in a relationship with male or female, not just who you'll have sex with or how far you'll go

"A thousand shades of grey between straight and bi with many different preferences and likes/dislikes inbetween. I don't fancy guys at all, zero interest in kissing or fucking them (so clearly not bi) but love playing with and sucking their cocks (but not all lol). We're all different, so simple and sometimes offensive labels should not be attached, especially by those who don't know what they're talking about.

Exactly. I understand fab can't cover all preferences. Bisexual to me means being happy in a relationship with male or female, not just who you'll have sex with or how far you'll go"

Give me strength.

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"A thousand shades of grey between straight and bi with many different preferences and likes/dislikes inbetween. I don't fancy guys at all, zero interest in kissing or fucking them (so clearly not bi) but love playing with and sucking their cocks (but not all lol). We're all different, so simple and sometimes offensive labels should not be attached, especially by those who don't know what they're talking about.

Exactly. I understand fab can't cover all preferences. Bisexual to me means being happy in a relationship with male or female, not just who you'll have sex with or how far you'll go

Give me strength. "

Haha mad isn't it?

I'm tolerant of it though, as the mental gymnastics people play comes from the deep rooted social stigma there is against being seen in anyway as 'gay'. If someone wants to call themselves straight with 3 dicks in their arse, and that's how they level it, then it's OK by me.

i am orally bi love to suck its the enjoyment of having a cock in my mouth and giving pleasure not that i have done it much but looking to gain some more experience

Give me strength.

Haha mad isn't it?

I'm tolerant of it though, as the mental gymnastics people play comes from the deep rooted social stigma there is against being seen in anyway as 'gay'. If someone wants to call themselves straight with 3 dicks in their arse, and that's how they level it, then it's OK by me. "

Agree on all that bud except maybe the last bit. I have found many of such men tend to be more homophobic than genuine straight men when in denial or self-hating like that. It has got worse last handful of years

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

"Bi refers to sexuality. Can mean anything from attracted equally to men and women or just that they like to play sexually with someone of the same sex....

Oral refers to the preferred way of acting on that sexual preference....

When it comes to anal a guy can be a top, bottom, or versatile

Bi-curious usually means open minded and exploring or wanting to try it out.

I describe myself as bi -orally versitile ie I enjoy giving and recieving equally but top only for anal.

"

I don't know if this is how people generally use these terms, but perhaps it should be!

It's a very elegant way to categorise.

I dont kiss men or do any sort of anal, but like to play with both, and also like to play whilst dressed in womens underwear, give me a label!

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"Men:

Women:

"

Nail on the head

"I dont kiss men or do any sort of anal, but like to play with both, and also like to play whilst dressed in womens underwear, give me a label!"

Simple, bisexual

» Add a new message to this topic