FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Arranging a MMF as a single female

Arranging a MMF as a single female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MMF - as a female who plays alone I’ve always been apprehensive about trying to arrange it or how to go about it and have always put it off until had a play partner and we invited another into the mix.

Have any single females arranged this on their own and if so how did u go about making sure was a good mix?

Looking for good and bad experiences before I decide if I wait or not x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not yet but I want to do I'm curious to see what people say on this thread...

Bookmarked! X

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Listening intensely here

Listening!! X

I’ve done it where I’ve been MF with a woman I’ve met and she then asked me to introduce another guy into the mix.

If the 2 guys know each other and are mates then there is no issue regarding testosterone

I can imagine a horror MMF if the 2 guys didn’t like each other and got possessive

A number of guys on here will have a buddy who can join them so all you need to do is find one

By *lackCherry...Woman  over a year ago

North East

"MMF - as a female who plays alone I’ve always been apprehensive about trying to arrange it or how to go about it and have always put it off until had a play partner and we invited another into the mix.

Have any single females arranged this on their own and if so how did u go about making sure was a good mix?

Looking for good and bad experiences before I decide if I wait or not x"

I'm in the same position! So I'll be paying attention

"I’ve done it where I’ve been MF with a woman I’ve met and she then asked me to introduce another guy into the mix.

If the 2 guys know each other and are mates then there is no issue regarding testosterone

I can imagine a horror MMF if the 2 guys didn’t like each other and got possessive

A number of guys on here will have a buddy who can join them so all you need to do is find one

"

Correction - you have to find one who you find attractive, and then hope you also find his friend attractive. That's where I come unstuck everyone! So damn fussy lol

"I’ve done it where I’ve been MF with a woman I’ve met and she then asked me to introduce another guy into the mix.

Correction - you have to find one who you find attractive, and then hope you also find his friend attractive. That's where I come unstuck everyone! So damn fussy lol"

*Every time

Correction - you have to find one who you find attractive, and then hope you also find his friend attractive. That's where I come unstuck everyone! So damn fussy lol"

Yes! This is where I become unstuck too same with MF couples I usually only fancy 1. Why am I such an awkward wee boot

Suppose maybe a social or two and see how everyone gets on?

I don’t want two buddies high fiving over my head, gives me the fear and would be my first one so maybe just have to wait see if my circumstances change x

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Suppose maybe a social or two and see how everyone gets on?

I don’t want two buddies high fiving over my head, gives me the fear and would be my first one so maybe just have to wait see if my circumstances change x"

Seems like the sensible approach. All about making sure personalities fit. The MMFs I've been involved in have all been great, which I suspect is down to me being infinitely personable.

I have had 2 mmfs. Both at clubs.

1 was great as there were 2 fellas there who didn't know each other and we just got it on and had a great time.

The 2nd encounter was aweful. I would avoid doing anything with 2 guys who are friends and who haven't played in front each other before! It became a bragging session from 1 guy and the other couldn't get it up! Absolutely aweful!

If I have an mmf again, and I definitely want to!

It will be a carefully planned encounter with 2 playmates I already know, trust, and who are up for it.

i met two squaddies last year. We found a place outdoors for a play. It went well because they both respected what i wanted.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Watches with interest

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Coffee and Cream at your service! A Black man and White man duo.... great pals who love to MFM double team with lovely ladies, passionate, friendly fit and attractive. And very naughty too! We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you!James and Otis xxx

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Club on a greedy girl night might suit what your looking for - if and when they happen of course.

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

I did MMF with a couple of lads last year at Chameleons on their bi night, which corresponded with my birthday. It was absolutely brilliant!

I receive a lot of enquiries about MMF from single M profiles who say they have a mate, but there are usually no pictures/details forthcoming, so I generally avoid. I asked one guy why he didn't use a couples profile for that purpose but he said that bisexual guys get a lot of abuse on here so didn't want to do that.

The one time I did arrange a MMF with a MM couple on here, they just didn't turn up.

So, Swingers clubs for the win.

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

We’ve been looking at arranging to meet a couple of guys together after lockdown, although they say they’re keen most of them would prefer to meet on their own. Not much help OP but good luck finding what you’re looking for.

"Coffee and Cream at your service! A Black man and White man duo.... great pals who love to MFM double team with lovely ladies, passionate, friendly fit and attractive. And very naughty too! We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you!James and Otis xxx "

As soon as you said ‘double team’ it was a no from me x

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

there are mm profiles on fab , look at one for verification's, i know it sounds low but are you looking for 6 pack and 9 inch cock or are you looking for two guys ultimately to have you as the centre of attention . if its a sex thing then try it ,

or maybe get 2 bi guys then theres something else to throw in the pot

Something I really want to try too but haven’t quite managed it yet. Would even better if both guys were bi too

"there are mm profiles on fab , look at one for verification's, i know it sounds low but are you looking for 6 pack and 9 inch cock or are you looking for two guys ultimately to have you as the centre of attention . if its a sex thing then try it ,

or maybe get 2 bi guys then theres something else to throw in the pot "

No - taller than me and strong with broad shoulders and a bit of a hairy chest lol strong doesn’t have to be ripped from gym though...

I def just want to be spoilt with attention tbh who doesn’t?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I've only done it in clubs, it's pretty easy in the club environment to find 2 guys to join you, especially as most of them understand more about group sex than 2 random guys from fab

I had a regular FB on here and we planned a long weekend together in order to set up a meet with another single guy. I used my profile to chat on the evenings in question and then we went on cam together to chat to the ones who were interested. That worked out pretty well for 3 nights.

Dudley

"Coffee and Cream at your service! A Black man and White man duo.... great pals who love to MFM double team with lovely ladies, passionate, friendly fit and attractive. And very naughty too! We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you!James and Otis xxx

As soon as you said ‘double team’ it was a no from me x"

Yeah, it, sounds more like a wrestling move than a sexual experience.

"Coffee and Cream at your service! A Black man and White man duo.... great pals who love to MFM double team with lovely ladies, passionate, friendly fit and attractive. And very naughty too! We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you!James and Otis xxx

As soon as you said ‘double team’ it was a no from me x

Yeah, it, sounds more like a wrestling move than a sexual experience. "

That’s my worry about meeting two guys who are pals, that double team patter... not for me x

"I've only done it in clubs, it's pretty easy in the club environment to find 2 guys to join you, especially as most of them understand more about group sex than 2 random guys from fab "

I’ve never been to a club but there is one near enough to me that has a decent rep so maybe that’s an avenue to explore?

How do you discuss rules and boundaries though or is it just trial and error?

Soz for all the questions folks x

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

I was chatting to a lady in a club, chams, that I had chatted to before but didn't know that well, and she mentioned she would like to try a mmf, so I found a guy I knew and we chatted and she liked him and of we went...one of the nicest experiences I've had there..

I've done this with a guy I met on Fab when I was single and my boyfriend who I met later, like almost a year after.

I had kept in touch with this guy as well, as a friend more than anything.

My boyfriend and I are very active on the scene (before COVID-19 obviously) and were talking about a fantasy of mine, rather than his or ours and it was the be the total centre of attention of two men.

So I asked this guy if he would be the 3rd and he agreed

Luckily they both got on well, I think both being South African and Sharks fans helped, and there was no jealousy, no possession of me. They tag teamed me, for want of a better word, and it was a great time. When it works, it works.

london

"I've only done it in clubs, it's pretty easy in the club environment to find 2 guys to join you, especially as most of them understand more about group sex than 2 random guys from fab

I’ve never been to a club but there is one near enough to me that has a decent rep so maybe that’s an avenue to explore?

Soz for all the questions folks x"

When you chat you'll get a feel for them being decent guys..and when in the play room it was lovely, obviously private, we all got on , chatted, played, tried different things ...it was very pleasant. I got on well with the guy we all clicked really ...

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"Suppose maybe a social or two and see how everyone gets on?

I don’t want two buddies high fiving over my head, gives me the fear and would be my first one so maybe just have to wait see if my circumstances change x"

That is exactly my concern too...totally relate to ‘the fear’!!

london

"I've done this with a guy I met on Fab when I was single and my boyfriend who I met later, like almost a year after.

My boyfriend and I are very active on the scene (before COVID-19 obviously) and were talking about a fantasy of mine, rather than his or ours and it was the be the total centre of attention of two men.

Luckily they both got on well, I think both being South African and Sharks fans helped, and there was no jealousy, no possession of me. They tag teamed me, for want of a better word, and it was a great time. When it works, it works. "

Definitely

I arrange all of my own. Pick wisely.

I've done a few. I have a mate so can come as a package deal lol

Right up our street

"I've only done it in clubs, it's pretty easy in the club environment to find 2 guys to join you, especially as most of them understand more about group sex than 2 random guys from fab

Soz for all the questions folks x

When you chat you'll get a feel for them being decent guys..and when in the play room it was lovely, obviously private, we all got on , chatted, played, tried different things ...it was very pleasant. I got on well with the guy we all clicked really ..."

I want this! Think a club is the way to go x

"I've done this with a guy I met on Fab when I was single and my boyfriend who I met later, like almost a year after.

Luckily they both got on well, I think both being South African and Sharks fans helped, and there was no jealousy, no possession of me. They tag teamed me, for want of a better word, and it was a great time. When it works, it works. "

The South African accent

Dudley

Soz for all the questions folks x"

Regarding the rules and boundaries, I usually just say what I don't want, hard limits as such, then just carry on and see what happens, if they also have hard limits, I'd expect them to tell me too. Then just hop on and enjoy the experience

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"there are mm profiles on fab , look at one for verification's, i know it sounds low but are you looking for 6 pack and 9 inch cock or are you looking for two guys ultimately to have you as the centre of attention . if its a sex thing then try it ,

or maybe get 2 bi guys then theres something else to throw in the pot

No - taller than me and strong with broad shoulders and a bit of a hairy chest lol strong doesn’t have to be ripped from gym though...

I def just want to be spoilt with attention tbh who doesn’t? "

I’ve got a hairy chest lol

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I used to be on here as a MM duo (straight) we were successful enough but he stepped away from the lifestyle a while ago now so we retired the profile.

I think frequently availability was an issue, trying to work around three individuals with differing schedules was difficult.

Also there was large age difference between us, I was in my early 20's, he in his mid 40's, which was like marmite, typically the single females would need to find us both attractive.

But it did work.

I think love mmf threesomes (straight and bi) and I have couple of single male friends on the scene I call upon if required.

I've always found it better to have a mfm threesome with a guy I already know though. At least theres a familiarity there, a rapport.

"I used to be on here as a MM duo (straight) we were successful enough but he stepped away from the lifestyle a while ago now so we retired the profile.

I think frequently availability was an issue, trying to work around three individuals with differing schedules was difficult.

Also there was large age difference between us, I was in my early 20's, he in his mid 40's, which was like marmite, typically the single females would need to find us both attractive.

But it did work.

I think love mmf threesomes (straight and bi) and I have couple of single male friends on the scene I call upon if required.

I've always found it better to have a mfm threesome with a guy I already know though. At least theres a familiarity there, a rapport.

"

Yeah I understand that from the guys perspective but from a woman’s perspective can be a bit daunting in what is quite a vulnerable position.

Timing - I didn’t even think about that! 3 schedules to work around.

Club def seems best option and no expectation either plus can always have a wee nosey at threads see get an idea who’s attending x

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

"I used to be on here as a MM duo (straight) we were successful enough but he stepped away from the lifestyle a while ago now so we retired the profile.

But it did work.

Yeah I understand that from the guys perspective but from a woman’s perspective can be a bit daunting in what is quite a vulnerable position.

Timing - I didn’t even think about that! 3 schedules to work around.

Club def seems best option and no expectation either plus can always have a wee nosey at threads see get an idea who’s attending x"

Oh I totally understand why a women would hesitate at being the stranger in this scenario.

It was very rare we'd meet someone off the cuff like that.

We always met socially if it was someone new, if that didn't pan out it was fine. We'd just continue the night with a few drinks.

No harm, no foul.

Although I've never done a club as a MM duo, I do currently have a friend interested in tagging along with mepost corona.

But I'm not sure how people would feel about that MM scenario in a club?

Although I have seen mates at swingers club before.

I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens..

Dudley

"I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens.."

I'd definitely go the club route, it's given me so many awesome experiences.

Before I've always had fun with 2 best mates. But here on fab it's difficult to arrange.

All of mine have happened at clubs or in hotel rooms after clubs.

A few years ago at my local club, I watched two hot guys playing with a hotwife in a public playroom. They caught me watching. I never crossed paths with them again in the club. I got in my car to leave and spotted a message from them on Fab. They were staying at a local hotel and asked if I'd like to join them for a drink. Absolutely! I walked into their room and these two adonis looking guys were lay there in their boxers. Before I knew it I was semi naked and getting massaged by both of them. I was absolutely spoiled in every way possible. I never left until around 8am. That was my first ever time with two guys. Totally unplanned and by far my most memorable encounter.

Last year, a guy I've played with before got chatting to another single guy at my local club and realised they both had met me. They knew I was wanting to try DVP so one of the guys politely asked me if I'd be interested in joining them both. Again, totally unplanned and absolutely unreal.

All my MMF meets have been unplanned/spontaneous. Although before lockdown, I put the feelers out for a MMF and got a fair bit of interest from past meets. I'm not sure if it would be best to have an informal social so the guys could meet each other or just plan a time/place and see what happens...

"MMF - as a female who plays alone I’ve always been apprehensive about trying to arrange it or how to go about it and have always put it off until had a play partner and we invited another into the mix.

Looking for good and bad experiences before I decide if I wait or not x"

Hi lovely. I've had very good experiences with MMF. I've made sure it's always with people I've met at least a few times. Trust fully and have an open mind like me.

I've arranged it with two guys that I have formed great friendships with, both orally bi, and its been incredible.

Make sure they are people you trust and know your body well. Make a group chat to see if they get on well. Flirt and tease them in the chat, just like you would with solo meets.

I hope you get the experience you're looking for x

"I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens.."
. Iv been to that club think that’s your best way to go, club is lay back and you will feel at easy there X

Kitty.....me and a mate would be interested in helping you hehehehe

Looking for good and bad experiences before I decide if I wait or not x

Hi lovely. I've had very good experiences with MMF. I've made sure it's always with people I've met at least a few times. Trust fully and have an open mind like me.

I've arranged it with two guys that I have formed great friendships with, both orally bi, and its been incredible.

Make sure they are people you trust and know your body well. Make a group chat to see if they get on well. Flirt and tease them in the chat, just like you would with solo meets.

I hope you get the experience you're looking for x"

Thanks, because I don’t meet me normally it’s difficult to build up any kind of familiarity.

A group chat for a bit and a social I think would def be a good idea if not in club x

"I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens... Iv been to that club think that’s your best way to go, club is lay back and you will feel at easy there X"

Yeah it seems to have a good reputation and no pressure etc I think it’s just walking through the door once that’s done I’d be fine.

Not much of a drinker so no Dutch courage

By *ussex team upMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Its something we provide of course and generally best started as a social?

"I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens... Iv been to that club think that’s your best way to go, club is lay back and you will feel at easy there X

Yeah it seems to have a good reputation and no pressure etc I think it’s just walking through the door once that’s done I’d be fine.

Not much of a drinker so no Dutch courage "

. I was the same the first time I went sat in car the for 30 minutes but once I got in it was fine then ended up have a good night will be definitely going back when it opens up again x

"I think I’m def just going to break my club virginity and see what happens... Iv been to that club think that’s your best way to go, club is lay back and you will feel at easy there X

Not much of a drinker so no Dutch courage . I was the same the first time I went sat in car the for 30 minutes but once I got in it was fine then ended up have a good night will be definitely going back when it opens up again x"

A thousand questions enter my mind like what do I wear? What do I do if someone approaches me and I want to say no? What if no one approaches me and I feel rejected? What’s the rules? What if someone I kno is there ( the West if Scotland is actually quite small )

Not much of a drinker so no Dutch courage . I was the same the first time I went sat in car the for 30 minutes but once I got in it was fine then ended up have a good night will be definitely going back when it opens up again x

A thousand questions enter my mind like what do I wear? What do I do if someone approaches me and I want to say no? What if no one approaches me and I feel rejected? What’s the rules? What if someone I kno is there ( the West if Scotland is actually quite small )"

. I’m sure what ever you wear you will look great, the woman has all the power so if it’s a no for someone you just have to say no thanks

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

I'm a single (ish) woman .... (I have a FWB but this isn't his bag)

I reallyyyyyyy want an MMF..... well... I went a few types of I'm honest!

I want to be centre of attention, hot and sensual....

And I want a filthy, use and abuse me scenario too

So...

Watching..... INTENTLY!

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I was very lucky in my first (and only) MMF in that one of the guys who I know well organised it all- he got a fellow Fabber who is drop dead gorgeous and we had a hot tub party... it was an amazing first experience. I was getting nowhere organising it on my own because although I know quite a few single guys, getting all diaries to match up was difficult and there was also a bit of being territorial/feeling threatened by some of the guys... I tried organising a social meet with a view to play with new people if we all clicked but got nowhere there either.

Looking forward to more experiences at some point.

By *nkedviolet69Woman  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Not yet but I want to do I'm curious to see what people say on this thread...

Bookmarked! X"

Same

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 21:44:50]

Aw I hate when posts are removed... I’m far too nosey for that

"I did MMF with a couple of lads last year at Chameleons on their bi night, which corresponded with my birthday. It was absolutely brilliant!

I receive a lot of enquiries about MMF from single M profiles who say they have a mate, but there are usually no pictures/details forthcoming, so I generally avoid. I asked one guy why he didn't use a couples profile for that purpose but he said that bisexual guys get a lot of abuse on here so didn't want to do that.

The one time I did arrange a MMF with a MM couple on here, they just didn't turn up.

So, Swingers clubs for the win. "

Have you indulged in ‘Wednesday Club’

Take a look at their profile

No complaints there

"i met two squaddies last year. We found a place outdoors for a play. It went well because they both respected what i wanted."

Squaddies are always fun and utterly filthy! X

By *rankyandbennyCouple  over a year ago

Belgium

Apologies for being pedantic, but MMF or MFM?

Dudley

"Apologies for being pedantic, but MMF or MFM? "

I use mmf for both. I can't be arsed with all the variations, it's 2 men and a woman

"Apologies for being pedantic, but MMF or MFM? "

What’s the difference?

"Apologies for being pedantic, but MMF or MFM?

What’s the difference? "

Believe mmf signifies bi Male, male, female whereas mfm is straight play. Correct me if I'm wrong

What’s the difference?

Believe mmf signifies bi Male, male, female whereas mfm is straight play. Correct me if I'm wrong "

Och what a palava

Well for clarity it would be MFM only x

Dudley

What’s the difference?

Believe mmf signifies bi Male, male, female whereas mfm is straight play. Correct me if I'm wrong

Och what a palava

Well for clarity it would be MFM only x"

I just say mmf, i only use it to say who is involved, not what their sexual orientation is.

Semantics but very important to lots of people

"Semantics but very important to lots of people "

I’d imagine it could be a bit awkward if someone knew and someone else didn’t

"Semantics but very important to lots of people

I’d imagine it could be a bit awkward if someone knew and someone else didn’t "

Just a tad!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep I’ve done my own arranging .... usually with males I’ve met alone before and who I think will get on ... no problems so far

"Yep I’ve done my own arranging .... usually with males I’ve met alone before and who I think will get on ... no problems so far "

Because I don’t usually meet men that’s not an option unfortunately.

Lots of good things to have a think about though, glad I asked. Most likely scenario is to go to CJs and just see what happens x

I got a mail offer themselves and another to play with...

Shame the other was their DAD

Bonkers and blocked!

When M had her first threesome we organised to meet a guy she like at a club. Chatted here for a couple of weeks before the night. He was a bit shy to actually come say hi, could have been that we were in a group, I went and broke the ice and she had an incredible time and now a firm favourite of hers

london

"When M had her first threesome we organised to meet a guy she like at a club. Chatted here for a couple of weeks before the night. He was a bit shy to actually come say hi, could have been that we were in a group, I went and broke the ice and she had an incredible time and now a firm favourite of hers "

It's very nice you went and broke the ice ...in my experience most people would expect the single guy to approach them...

"When M had her first threesome we organised to meet a guy she like at a club. Chatted here for a couple of weeks before the night. He was a bit shy to actually come say hi, could have been that we were in a group, I went and broke the ice and she had an incredible time and now a firm favourite of hers

It's very nice you went and broke the ice ...in my experience most people would expect the single guy to approach them..."

Thanks, I wasn't going to have my lady be disappointed

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

"I got a mail offer themselves and another to play with...

Shame the other was their DAD

Bonkers and blocked! "

Hahaha... I've just had identical twins offer....

Something to consider.... I know this is a thing for men wanting twins but I guess I've never considered it

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I get offers but no one I really interested in. I'm abit wary of meeting to randomers of the net. Probably feel more comfortable having an existing lover and finding a bi guy to join us.

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Black man and White man duo, always ready for MFM threesomes to delight ladies at our place or yours! Two charming, attractive, fit, well hung lovers, with you the centre of attention! Fulfill your fantasies ladies, message us soon! xxx

"Black man and White man duo, always ready for MFM threesomes to delight ladies at our place or yours! Two charming, attractive, fit, well hung lovers, with you the centre of attention! Fulfill your fantasies ladies, message us soon! xxx "

That’s twice u have posted a ‘sales pitch’ the fab version of cold callers

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

I would think get one bloke your comfortable with and then organise the 2nd. At least that way it's not two strangers, just for safety

"I would think get one bloke your comfortable with and then organise the 2nd. At least that way it's not two strangers, just for safety"

I’m going to go to a club I think.

I don’t meet single men so difficult to arrange that and tbh think just a bit risky otherwise x

By *ntheshadows1975Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I'm a single (ish) woman .... (I have a FWB but this isn't his bag)

I reallyyyyyyy want an MMF..... well... I went a few types of I'm honest!

I want to be centre of attention, hot and sensual....

And I want a filthy, use and abuse me scenario too

So...

Watching..... INTENTLY! "

Also watching

As a cuck who is now being allowed out to play and meet at times, I would certainly not have a problem knowing who the superior Male was and no trying to hog the limelight here. On another note, my lady has always preferred meeting two males who know each other but that’s her personal choice

By *obulaterMan  over a year ago

macclesfield

Funny , i was only talking tonight with a guy I play with sometimes and we have but up the trust between us to start thinking about and have a similar conundrum as in we are 2 guys and dont want to frighten a lady 0ff , but I guess just manners rule.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"i met two squaddies last year. We found a place outdoors for a play. It went well because they both respected what i wanted."

Lucky you! L would love that!

Always remember you are in control not the guys and make sure you meet for a social first would be my advice.

I have friends who I can call to join if a lady needs my services lol

» Add a new message to this topic