FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meet "get out clause"

Worst meet "get out clause"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

So.... Following on from the Worst meet thread which certainly had some eye openers.

I got thinking about how we all escape from nightmare meets quietly and discreetly so not to cause a scene.

Ours is the casual 3 taps to the left knee or if drinks are on hand 3 taps left hand on the glass.

Never had to explain the reason why we leave, just a "we should really be getting going" but we're both on the same page every time we have to make a hasty exit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think with any meet, wether you are visiting or hosting, there should always be a "get out" agreement.

Personally, I don't assume if a meet has been invited that anything will happen. I fully accept that once we've met, moods, desires, expectations etc can and do change and both parties should be free to change their minds.

I'd accept it in good grace and thank them for the opportunity. I'd hope they would also.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"So.... Following on from the Worst meet thread which certainly had some eye openers.

I got thinking about how we all escape from nightmare meets quietly and discreetly so not to cause a scene.

Ours is the casual 3 taps to the left knee or if drinks are on hand 3 taps left hand on the glass.

Never had to explain the reason why we leave, just a "we should really be getting going" but we're both on the same page every time we have to make a hasty exit"

Well that's 15 minutes well spent - hilarious stories in there

When I was a proper single girl on here before I had honed my skills, I chatted to this fella, seemed nice. Swapped pics via Kik. He looked like my type (rugby/viking) He said he was a single Dad and his kid was going to spend the weekend with the mother and that was the only weekend he had free. Happened to fall on a mate's 30th which was fancy dress Heroes and Villains, I went as The Crow by the way. So I decided to go to the party, leave early and go to this bloke's place. So I'm dressed as The Crow (Google if you need to) on my way to this guys's flat, get there, he opens the door and he is NOT so much Viking like more Jabba The Hut...FML right?

So I go to the loo, set my alarm to go off in 5 mins with my ringtone so mimic a phone call. We sit and chat for a few minutes, he then lunges at me, 30 seconds later ringtone goes off, I grab my phone and act out a phone call

'Oh no. Really? Now? OK on my way' Make my excuses (mate in trouble at party) and bolt outta there! Long black coat flapping behind me, white and black face make up THE WORKS. Managed to get a taxi but he got a fright when he pulled up seeing me.

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

When we had a couples profile we'd always call the first meet a 'social' so we could escape afterwards if needed. In reality most became much more than a social on the same day . On the other hand we did see some on the way to a social and turned back, messaging them to say sorry they were not for us (folk sending utterly misleading photos !)..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If its a social it's usually pretty obvious it's not going well so we finish our drinks and go. We learned the hard way that if things aren't going well at a play meet the best thing to do is just say so. Otherwise one person ends up not realising the other one is having a tough time. We've never had to do this yet.

We’ve got a cpl of safewords or phrases that help

We now use the green or red drink request. If it’s green then it all on board if it’s red then we go no further than a chat. Learnt that from some good friends on here works very well

this is why we always have a social first

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Always go in with an exit planned and explain before that something might come up or short on time , then if it’s going well just pretend to cancel what you were expecting... my bad

Always do a non-sexual social meet first! That way I can leave, no pressure, and text them later that the chemistry just wasn't there for me. Much better for everyone.

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We now use the green or red drink request. If it’s green then it all on board if it’s red then we go no further than a chat. Learnt that from some good friends on here works very well"

I like this one.

"We now use the green or red drink request. If it’s green then it all on board if it’s red then we go no further than a chat. Learnt that from some good friends on here works very well

I like this one. "

It’s clever and subtle we met a couple for a drink and when me and her fella went to the bar he said we are on for more as she has ordered a green drink lol

» Add a new message to this topic