FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photographs

Photographs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So can I ask.....shots of you in action are they good or not? In a couple's profile they seem to be acceptable but not for a single guy....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for a single guy.

Next question.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

A single female seldom wants to see a single guy shagging someone else in his pics.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I as a married woman don't mind seeing action shots of a guy on his profile. As long as there are plenty of shots of him not just the female he's shagging x

I don't put these pic on but if I got a meet on here or if someone I met off here wanted to put them on here on there profile (tak a breath), it wouldn't bother me, just not my face.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get that single women don't want to see a guy having sex. An I can understand the reason, which is why I don't post them.

I just find it a bit strange at times. None of us on here are strangers to sex. We often see pics of couples having fun and embrace it but it seems the idea of a single guy doing it, it's such a taboo.

I guess it must be a turn off for the scenario a single girl is developing in her mind. Cuts it dead straight away....

Is that how you ladies who object see it?

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I think for me when I look at a single profile, I just want to see pics of that single person not others that I won’t be meeting. Double standards maybe as it’s no different to the pics of 3sums we have on our profile!

When the wife is looking she just wants to see a picture of the body, she has no interest in seeing a picture of someone fucking or multiple cock pics.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Action shots are OK in moderation. If it dominates the gallery then much like cock pics it's quite off-putting for us.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's one of those things that you either like or don't. I think people should put the pictures they want on their profile, it will attract the right people which surely is the aim. One thing I really don't like, even though it's none of my damn business is action shots on a profile that states their husband or wife isn't aware that they're on here.

As long as there are plenty of good pictures of you as well then I don't mind them.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 10:31:53]

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

It's your profile. Post the pictures you want to post. Some will like them, some won't. You'll never please everyone on Fab, so play to those that like the same kind of pictures that you like - it's a sort of filter.

Don’t see the need myself. We all know what sex is, and what it’s like, but ok in moderation. I like a profile that reflects the person or couple, the rest I can imagine.

Some go way over the top to the point of becoming unattractive.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Each to their own. We’re put off profiles with loads of genitalia pics, others may not be.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I always wonder if the lady in the action shot knows she's on fab swingers.

I wouldn't like pictures of niki splashed all over someone else's profile so it's a no from us.

But as others have said, do what you want and you'll meet people with similar ideas.

"I always wonder if the lady in the action shot knows she's on fab swingers."

I’ve often thought the same, and suspect that not everyone in the photo has given consent or even knows its out there. Mind you, the general population is largely clueless on things like ownership, copyright, usage, consent etc. and make sweeping generalisations as to what you can or cannot do with a photo!

» Add a new message to this topic