FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fantasists/Timewaster percentages

Fantasists/Timewaster percentages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this is common gripe, thread on here. But what percentage do you think are actual swingers on this site? As opposed to fantasists and timewasters.

I'm talking about people who have no intention what so ever of meeting but like to lead others into believing they do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Corbridge

65% easily or married men just wanting a quick fuck

"65% easily or married men just wanting a quick fuck "

I deal with women and couples but I guess there are a lot of fake guys on here too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hard to put a % on the amount as the membership changes on a daily basis but if I were a guessing man I’d say 25% are just fakes or timewasters which can make it very hard for the genuine folk on here.

T

Can't really quantify, but I've come across several fakes, many fantasists or those on an ego trip, and loads of "fuck me tonight" requests.

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Many seem to state... happy to meet for a social ... but really they just wanna get down to it

Hard to give a % figure but all I would say is that there are enough real people on here to make it worth being on Fab.

By reading profiles, verifications and pics etc and chatting you can find those who are real

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

After around 7 years experience on FAB as a couple and now single guy... I'd say around 85% and the majority of the 15% live too far away . Sadly we have experienced most types of timewasters and fakes along the way yet still fall foul now and then.

I have been on fab a while haven’t tried to meet and have no veries it’s a confidence thing for me so I guess I could be classed as a fantasists but that’s not saying I don’t want to meet someday

I would say that the percentage of people who have no intentions of meeting at all is fairly low.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Every single man I was serious about meeting been time wasters. A hell alot of fantasists message me. I pretty much delete 99% of my messages as they don't convince me enough to reply

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Lots of men get off on the prospect of meeting for sex , for some ambition far exceeds ability

"Lots of men get off on the prospect of meeting for sex , for some ambition far exceeds ability "

I actually would say it’s quite high - I’ve had my fair share of ghosters on the day of the meet after talking for a while before

"I actually would say it’s quite high - I’ve had my fair share of ghosters on the day of the meet after talking for a while before "

Me too

East Cheshire

"I actually would say it’s quite high - I’ve had my fair share of ghosters on the day of the meet after talking for a while before "

Same here, many times. So annoying when you've got ready too and they suddenly go quiet before giving out the address

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I actually would say it’s quite high - I’ve had my fair share of ghosters on the day of the meet after talking for a while before

Same here, many times. So annoying when you've got ready too and they suddenly go quiet before giving out the address "

Do you feel everything was going positively well before the cancellation and ghosting

I’ve had a high percentage of fakes, I’d say around 60% of profiles I’ve spoken to. They end up blocking or getting reported most of the time which can be irritating for people wanting to arrange meets. Had one who was verified from meets and photo verified yet called everyone rude because they were swingers time wasters are a real bane when you’ve arranged a meet and they dont answer you when you want to make sure everything is happening, been so annoying

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I’ve had a high percentage of fakes, I’d say around 60% of profiles I’ve spoken to. They end up blocking or getting reported most of the time which can be irritating for people wanting to arrange meets. Had one who was verified from meets and photo verified yet called everyone rude because they were swingers time wasters are a real bane when you’ve arranged a meet and they dont answer you when you want to make sure everything is happening, been so annoying "
It's a learning curve, experience will tell you how to spot fakes and yes many are verified. You seem to be savvy

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I know this is common gripe, thread on here. But what percentage do you think are actual swingers on this site? As opposed to fantasists and timewasters.

I'm talking about people who have no intention what so ever of meeting but like to lead others into believing they do. "

Every one we have met have been real.

Then again fakes and fantasists don’t go to clubs.

East Cheshire

"I actually would say it’s quite high - I’ve had my fair share of ghosters on the day of the meet after talking for a while before

Same here, many times. So annoying when you've got ready too and they suddenly go quiet before giving out the address

Do you feel everything was going positively well before the cancellation and ghosting"

Yes it usually does yet suspicions grow as the meet time comes closer and basic address information is still withheld.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have had my time wasted by many. The planned meet usually gets cancelled a couple of days beforehand. Due to work and family my time off is precious and i hate it being wasted. Puts me off meeting new people so tend to stick with the folk i can rely on.

It gives rest of us genuine guys a bad name! But also it's a total waste of time for them, so what's the point? I don't get it!

I'm sure you have plenty of grateful guys to meet anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic