FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Social buddy - exchange pics/vids etc

Social buddy - exchange pics/vids etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyC0uple2018 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

I’m looking for a guy not to have any sexual relationship with but to potentially meet up with and swap stories, gf’s/wives knickers, videos etc. Just looking for sound guy I’d even introduce to wife and if she fancied them then she could go with him but either way I’d let the wife know that guy had seen pics/videos of her.

It’ll be a slow burner because we’ve been out of the game 9 month now (see our veris) and especially with everything going on. To begin with might just be communicating via kik or something until it was safe to meet. Looking for guys between 24 and 36.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m looking for a guy not to have any sexual relationship with but to potentially meet up with and swap stories, gf’s/wives knickers, videos etc. Just looking for sound guy I’d even introduce to wife and if she fancied them then she could go with him but either way I’d let the wife know that guy had seen pics/videos of her.

It’ll be a slow burner because we’ve been out of the game 9 month now (see our veris) and especially with everything going on. To begin with might just be communicating via kik or something until it was safe to meet. Looking for guys between 24 and 36. "

Hey! Im 24. This sounds interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic