FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How people express themselfs

How people express themselfs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reatformeat OP   Woman  over a year ago

my own bubble

Mmmm you look like a proper dirty milf slut !!! . Just found this in my inbox but aparantly it was a compliment . Back to charm school for him me thinks or are some woman actually flattered by this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How could you be flattered by this?

Would the same person say this to you if meeting face to face! I would hope not!

Being polite is surely just courteous. However approaching women with respect on FAB still doesn’t get you anywhere.

By *ordan02081995Man  over a year ago

Crosspool

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 06:37:54]

my own bubble

"How could you be flattered by this?

Would the same person say this to you if meeting face to face! I would hope not!

Being polite is surely just courteous. However approaching women with respect on FAB still doesn’t get you anywhere. "

Maybe some woman like it

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

A classic demonstration on how to be a wankpuffin.

I would be curious to know if that line as ever work in a real lady. Although I suspect I know the answer

my own bubble

"A classic demonstration on how to be a wankpuffin.

I would be curious to know if that line as ever work in a real lady. Although I suspect I know the answer"

Lol imagine asking that in a club or pub

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Whilst I would not condone any sentiments like that, written or spoken. It is apparent that there are women that thrive on these kinds of “compliments”. The best way to assess whether or not this is appropriate is to actually read the profile of the woman in question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whilst I would not condone any sentiments like that, written or spoken. It is apparent that there are women that thrive on these kinds of “compliments”. The best way to assess whether or not this is appropriate is to actually read the profile of the woman in question."

Agree, but frustratingly majority still do not read profile first before messaging. It would otherwise avoid much misunderstanding and false expectations

» Add a new message to this topic