FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Get me super moist

Get me super moist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok for me, what makes me super wet is a really girthy hard cock, big firm pecs and biceps, big balls, big lips to kiss, big helmets, heavy cummers and nipples i can suck and make the man groan.

But what makes others super wet ir full of precum? Especially love hearing from the men this time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Lots of stimulation from different parts of my body is favourite for me to get lots of precum so mmf or mfm focussing on me will set it going.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being surprised with a naughty pic or dirty talk.

It makes me feel desired and that's a huge turn on for me

Moaning and dirty talk all the way for me. Love a woman who likes to passionately kiss and I'm allowed to explore with my tongue. Sucking nipples, kissing the stomach and slowly making my way down and rubbing the inside of their thighs to build up the tension and get them wet.

I like to switch dependent on how they want to be so aggressive sex with position switches, spanking, hair pulling and choking (of course ask first) or let her ride, slam and grind me into a hot mess.

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

"Ok for me, what makes me super wet is a really girthy hard cock, big firm pecs and biceps, big balls, big lips to kiss, big helmets, heavy cummers and nipples i can suck and make the man groan.

But what makes others super wet ir full of precum? Especially love hearing from the men this time "

You really like unicorns don't you?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ok for me, what makes me super wet is a really girthy hard cock, big firm pecs and biceps, big balls, big lips to kiss, big helmets, heavy cummers and nipples i can suck and make the man groan.

But what makes others super wet ir full of precum? Especially love hearing from the men this time

You really like unicorns don't you? "

No just describing ex lovers i enjoyed having the pleasure of fucking

I'm a big fan of a woman with nothing on under a long coat, with long hair tied up, black rimmed glasses and high heels knocking on my door. Welcoming her in, I shut the door behind me, she lets her hair down, takes off the glasses and let's the coat roll down her shoulders, falling to the floor. Moves forward stepping out from the crumpled coat, puts her hand on her hips then.......well then I'll let you use your imagination.

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Precum out a throbbing cock.

Cheeky, naughty smiles.

Manners.

Neck kisses.

Mrs. Blue x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'm a big fan of a woman with nothing on under a long coat, with long hair tied up, black rimmed glasses and high heels knocking on my door. Welcoming her in, I shut the door behind me, she lets her hair down, takes off the glasses and let's the coat roll down her shoulders, falling to the floor. Moves forward stepping out from the crumpled coat, puts her hand on her hips then.......well then I'll let you use your imagination."

Ooo I try that

"I'm a big fan of a woman with nothing on under a long coat, with long hair tied up, black rimmed glasses and high heels knocking on my door. Welcoming her in, I shut the door behind me, she lets her hair down, takes off the glasses and let's the coat roll down her shoulders, falling to the floor. Moves forward stepping out from the crumpled coat, puts her hand on her hips then.......well then I'll let you use your imagination.

Ooo I try that "

Feel free to knock on when you're in Manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

So for me I love a big cock on a man. Not to fuck with but to suck.

I love uncut and love to see the helmet with precum flowing. Full shaven so I can suck the balls and play with them with my tongue.

For women it's different. I love soft skin and sensual lingerie. Fully shaven so I can see the contours of the pussy and nice hard nipples on a firm breast.

I love the taste of a sexy lady which above all gets my premium flowing,

Xx

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

What gets Bry wet....long periods of edging/supervised masturbation. After a couple of days I'm dropping.

What gets Char wet....Bry

Bry (and Char)

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"What gets Bry wet....long periods of edging/supervised masturbation. After a couple of days I'm dropping.

What gets Char wet....Bry

Bry (and Char)"

Yes i love edging a man and seeing him explode all over me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So for me I love a big cock on a man. Not to fuck with but to suck.

I love uncut and love to see the helmet with precum flowing. Full shaven so I can suck the balls and play with them with my tongue.

For women it's different. I love soft skin and sensual lingerie. Fully shaven so I can see the contours of the pussy and nice hard nipples on a firm breast.

I love the taste of a sexy lady which above all gets my premium flowing,

Xx"

Big cocks are such great fun to suck. More meat to play with

"Being surprised with a naughty pic or dirty talk.

It makes me feel desired and that's a huge turn on for me

"

This..I do it often for Mrs, she doesn't do it that often unless I prompt and that sort of takes the fun out of it...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

A man totally at my mercy tied up and gagged, pegging him with a big fat cock

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

"A man totally at my mercy tied up and gagged, pegging him with a big fat cock "

I've gone weak at the knees ,

Xx

"I'm a big fan of a woman with nothing on under a long coat, with long hair tied up, black rimmed glasses and high heels knocking on my door. Welcoming her in, I shut the door behind me, she lets her hair down, takes off the glasses and let's the coat roll down her shoulders, falling to the floor. Moves forward stepping out from the crumpled coat, puts her hand on her hips then.......well then I'll let you use your imagination."

This

» Add a new message to this topic