By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Channel 4 at 10 tonight 'keep shagging and carry on'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if more people were shagging they might be less tense

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I ain’t watching that.. what a way of making a single person feel more down by not having physical contact during lockdown, so we’ll make a program and show it before lockdown is ended ..... what a set of sick cunts.. then it’s a program on the mental welfare of single people .. the media are nothing more than a set of money grabbing, mind controlling cunts

"I ain’t watching that.. what a way of making a single person feel more down by not having physical contact during lockdown, so we’ll make a program and show it before lockdown is ended ..... what a set of sick cunts.. then it’s a program on the mental welfare of single people .. the media are nothing more than a set of money grabbing, mind controlling cunts "
totally agree with you.am single too. Where is our fun??

There has been some inventive fun to be had - but not easy

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

I thought the rules have been changed to allow people who are on their own to seek out/visit other people on their own?

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I thought the rules have been changed to allow people who are on their own to seek out/visit other people on their own?"

No, a single adult household may visit one other household. That's it.

For me I want to see my mum, so no fuck buddy for me. Most people I know are prioritising family. One of my friends has to choose one of her kids because she can't see more than one of them.

"I ain’t watching that.. what a way of making a single person feel more down by not having physical contact during lockdown, so we’ll make a program and show it before lockdown is ended ..... what a set of sick cunts.. then it’s a program on the mental welfare of single people .. the media are nothing more than a set of money grabbing, mind controlling cunts "

I'm inclined to agree with this ^ gent!

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"I thought the rules have been changed to allow people who are on their own to seek out/visit other people on their own?

No, a single adult household may visit one other household. That's it.

For me I want to see my mum, so no fuck buddy for me. Most people I know are prioritising family. One of my friends has to choose one of her kids because she can't see more than one of them."

Yeah I just re-read up on the latest rules. You can form support bubbles, which can be especially helpful/useful for single people who are on their own and suffering from the effects of prolonged isolation/lack of any social contact.

» Add a new message to this topic