FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Video uploads - solo men??

Video uploads - solo men??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So any women enjoy solo male videos? What ones get the juices flowing for you?

Obviously you ladies know how to tease us but what gets you going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Her likes to see oiled up cocks being slowly masturbated. She absolutely loves watching men cum, even better of they make noises while doing so. Most of the time I have to cum on her belly or tits so she can watch. Not complaining though

"Her likes to see oiled up cocks being slowly masturbated. She absolutely loves watching men cum, even better of they make noises while doing so. Most of the time I have to cum on her belly or tits so she can watch. Not complaining though "

Oiled up that’s a new one for me lol yeah a lot of requests for the cumshot, have to say I cum so hard it’s hard not to make a noise lol

Thanks for the input

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Her likes to see oiled up cocks being slowly masturbated. She absolutely loves watching men cum, even better of they make noises while doing so. Most of the time I have to cum on her belly or tits so she can watch. Not complaining though

Oiled up that’s a new one for me lol yeah a lot of requests for the cumshot, have to say I cum so hard it’s hard not to make a noise lol

Thanks for the input "

This but I like to hear the moaning the heavy breathing the grunting as he cums

"Her likes to see oiled up cocks being slowly masturbated. She absolutely loves watching men cum, even better of they make noises while doing so. Most of the time I have to cum on her belly or tits so she can watch. Not complaining though

Thanks for the input

This but I like to hear the moaning the heavy breathing the grunting as he cums "

Secondly lady today to tell me that! X

Thanks for the input

Secondly lady today to tell me that! X"

Hearing pleasure is as good seeing pleasure

Thanks for the input

Secondly lady today to tell me that! X

Hearing pleasure is as good seeing pleasure "

Oh don’t I know it! A ladies orgasm always takes me over the edge!

Video related but on a slight tangent can anyone point me to videos of users (female) who have a lot of commentary/audio on their videos....preferably, but not exclusively, dirty talk?

Mmm definitely watching a guy cum...

and noises please

» Add a new message to this topic