FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bbw v slimmer figures

bbw v slimmer figures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as a bigger woman trying to lose weight and get fitter, wondering what effects this may have on our swinging life, what are your thoughts/preferences? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think swinging in general is a place where, as a woman at least, many people will accept you just as you are at any given moment, provided that you are sexually available. I think if you were not part of a couple you would see an entirely different reaction to your looks from what you are experiencing presently - so if this is where your comparisons lie (re. your status update) please factor that in.

Personally I have been a variety of sizes over the years, from average to obese, and if anything I'd say I get more admiration and enthusiastic responses when I'm at my plumper sizes (cos boobs!). I also think that confidence, warmth, a pleasant personality, and other non-physical attributes go a long, long way in creating attraction, I some cases more so than actual looks??? I don't think losing weight in itself would elevate your swinging game noticeably, though if it made you feel more comfortable in your skin it would!

I do applaud you for wanting to improve your health&fitness and wish you all the best in your efforts.

yea i understand there are lots of other factors, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, thank you for replying x

I've been a few dress sizes bigger and a few dress sizes smaller too.

For me, the attention I got off guys seemed pretty consistent regardless of my size.

My major benefit in losing weight recently is that my health has improved. I've suffered respiratory issues and they've improved immensely since losing weight. My skin is clearer and I have more energy. I just find it a lot easier doing day to day things now.

I feel a little more confident since losing weight. With regards to swinging I'm now comfortable wearing more skimpy outfits seem to have a bit more stamina.

Good luck with your journey OP xx

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

I've played with slim and bigger/curvy women and even though my preference is curvy women it all boils down to attraction. So I think if you lose weight you'll still be an attractive woman OP.

We love all shapes and sizes what we look for more is the confidence and people who are happy and comfortable in their own skin to be confident enough to be absolutely filthy

Weigh and size in my option is not an issue as long as it does do affect your health and well-being. A bubbly and cheerful outlook and personality are, in my opinion, a much more alluring quality xx

As long as you have good banter then your genuinely on to a winner

thanks everyone x

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

If you're a woman, size is the least of your concerns.

If you're a guy, unless you have a 10 inch cock and a fit as fuck body, you won't get anywhere.

nah I don't believe that

» Add a new message to this topic