FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Criteria list

Criteria list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

What's most important thing on your criteria list and why?

For me an attractive face, body and cock. As I'm very visual lover. I get very turned on looking at an attractive face getting excited as suck his delicious cock all night long. I like to kiss and caress every inch of his body. If I'm not attracted then I don't see any point in having sex with him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ritishAsianMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"What's most important thing on your criteria list and why?

For me an attractive face, body and cock. As I'm very visual lover. I get very turned on looking at an attractive face getting excited as suck his delicious cock all night long. I like to kiss and caress every inch of his body. If I'm not attracted then I don't see any point in having sex with him. "

You are 100% correct but i would also throw the personality in as well as your due to spend a few hours / night in bed with someone

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

People who are intelligent, articulate and stimulating ... A certain level of attractiveness is necessary, but it doesn't matter how gym fit, or good looking you are if you can't hold a conversation ... Maybe it's an age thing, but for us the brain is the most important sex organ.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

For me an attractive face, body and cock. As I'm very visual lover. I get very turned on looking at an attractive face getting excited as suck his delicious cock all night long. I like to kiss and caress every inch of his body. If I'm not attracted then I don't see any point in having sex with him.

You are 100% correct but i would also throw the personality in as well as your due to spend a few hours / night in bed with someone"

I was going to add that but people might say my expectation too high but getting on with the person is very important too. Otherwise there be no chemistry which means no lust in my books.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Looks

Personally

figure

Teasingly But smartly dressed

A hidden naughty side

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"People who are intelligent, articulate and stimulating ... A certain level of attractiveness is necessary, but it doesn't matter how gym fit, or good looking you are if you can't hold a conversation ... Maybe it's an age thing, but for us the brain is the most important sex organ."

Yes if i have 5 musts it would be: face, cock, personality, intelligence and body.

Leeds

You are 100% correct but i would also throw the personality in as well as your due to spend a few hours / night in bed with someone

I was going to add that but people might say my expectation too high but getting on with the person is very important too. Otherwise there be no chemistry which means no lust in my books. "

Your expectations are very high indeed!

But it is very difficult to find everything in one person especially on fab which is the reason most people would prefer to message before a meet

Some prefer to exchange a few messages and get straight into bed if they are looking for a quick shag

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Friendly

Clean

Looks after themselves

Confident

Natural

Leeds

"Friendly