FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fully Bisexual couples

Fully Bisexual couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Are some of you actually turned off by men who are gay-bisexual as opposed to straight-bisexual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Currently Faraway

Any thoughts?

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

Princess Risborough

I am fully bi and bottom when it comes to the an mmf where the man wants to fuck me with his wife watching it joining in. I have had some very good mmf meets like that but they are quite rare. If the couple are only comfortable with orally bi I'm happy to oblige.

Currently Faraway

But what I am wondering though is, are there any couples who are turned off by a guy who is fully bisexual but from the "gay" side, like me? Do they possibly think "nah, that's a bit too gay for us"? I am just honestly wondering x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us if your willing to play with both of us thts good enough... If youre from the "gay side" as you put it Nd wanna show hubby a bit more love, just let me watc h

Currently Faraway

"For us if your willing to play with both of us thts good enough... If youre from the "gay side" as you put it Nd wanna show hubby a bit more love, just let me watc h "

What I mean when I say I am on the gay side, is that--although I do find women physically attractive enough to snog and f*** them, I don't have any romantic inclinations for them so I prefer men. But, maybe because of the considerable bi- and homo- phobia out there, I still have it at the back of my head that some couples may interpret the "I prefer men" as "I don't like women"...

Doesn't bother us.. So long as we all get involved, couldn't care less about where you fall on the rainbow spectrum

Currently Faraway

I am glad to know there is at least one couple who feels like that x

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Errrrrrrrr we are here too. Lol.

I don't think it matters what sexuality you are as long as ur not straight, the problem is that most change their sexual status to get near the female.

Then to find on a meet that she is mostly cuckold and fails to perform expecting her to gear him up only to realise that it's over with.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"For us if your willing to play with both of us thts good enough... If youre from the "gay side" as you put it Nd wanna show hubby a bit more love, just let me watc h

What I mean when I say I am on the gay side, is that--although I do find women physically attractive enough to snog and f*** them, I don't have any romantic inclinations for them so I prefer men. But, maybe because of the considerable bi- and homo- phobia out there, I still have it at the back of my head that some couples may interpret the "I prefer men" as "I don't like women"..."

For us this is not a consideration. So long as everyone enjoys everyone then that's the main thing xx

"For us if your willing to play with both of us thts good enough... If youre from the "gay side" as you put it Nd wanna show hubby a bit more love, just let me watc h

What I mean when I say I am on the gay side, is that--although I do find women physically attractive enough to snog and f*** them, I don't have any romantic inclinations for them so I prefer men. But, maybe because of the considerable bi- and homo- phobia out there, I still have it at the back of my head that some couples may interpret the "I prefer men" as "I don't like women"...

For us this is not a consideration. So long as everyone enjoys everyone then that's the main thing xx"

This....

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

As you know we are mainly looking for bi men anyway so a gay man well that’s just a bonus

I don’t mind if I watch or join in. It just seems finding the right ones are the problem as we tend to meet at clubs & not home. Looking forward to new meets after lockdown

Currently Faraway

"As you know we are mainly looking for bi men anyway so a gay man well that’s just a bonus

I don’t mind if I watch or join in. It just seems finding the right ones are the problem as we tend to meet at clubs & not home. Looking forward to new meets after lockdown "

If all goes well, I can practically guarantee you will not just be watching, hopefully x

co durham

"As you know we are mainly looking for bi men anyway so a gay man well that’s just a bonus

I don’t mind if I watch or join in. It just seems finding the right ones are the problem as we tend to meet at clubs & not home. Looking forward to new meets after lockdown

If all goes well, I can practically guarantee you will not just be watching, hopefully x"

Can’t wait

"I am glad to know there is at least one couple who feels like that x"
strange guy looked nice but started to be a prick in a conversation no wonder he struggles to connect with bi couples

Currently Faraway

"I am glad to know there is at least one couple who feels like that x strange guy looked nice but started to be a prick in a conversation no wonder he struggles to connect with bi couples "

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words to me. Xxx

Currently Faraway

"I am glad to know there is at least one couple who feels like that x strange guy looked nice but started to be a prick in a conversation no wonder he struggles to connect with bi couples "

I actually never called you a bad name or was rude to you in any way. I replied to all your emails. Best wishes to you both xxxx

Try that we replied to ur messages instantly and in return you had us waiting like a pair of dicks if that's what you call communicating then u need help, this is the biggest problem you get chatting it's going OK at first to hold on I'm online but I won't reply straight back as I'm busy perving on others well good luck with that. And you wonder why ur getting nowhere with bi couples, then try to put us down in the forum wow avoid this guy at all costs has so many hang ups we did and blocked him.

co durham

"Try that we replied to ur messages instantly and in return you had us waiting like a pair of dicks if that's what you call communicating then u need help, this is the biggest problem you get chatting it's going OK at first to hold on I'm online but I won't reply straight back as I'm busy perving on others well good luck with that. And you wonder why ur getting nowhere with bi couples, then try to put us down in the forum wow avoid this guy at all costs has so many hang ups we did and blocked him. "

Oh dear I (fem) half have sent replies like that to men that I was busy perving. Someone demanded to know why I hadn’t replied to them when online/read message so I played wind up oops my bad

Currently Faraway

"Try that we replied to ur messages instantly and in return you had us waiting like a pair of dicks if that's what you call communicating then u need help, this is the biggest problem you get chatting it's going OK at first to hold on I'm online but I won't reply straight back as I'm busy perving on others well good luck with that. And you wonder why ur getting nowhere with bi couples, then try to put us down in the forum wow avoid this guy at all costs has so many hang ups we did and blocked him. "

I honestly do not know why the animosity towards me, I was never going to ignore you, I was simply trying to juggle between different things around the house. Once again, you two have my best wishes Xx

Currently Faraway

The reason I had contacted you in the first place is precisely because I was interested in you genuinely. I wish you best of luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic