FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Old profiles but no verifications , what excuses you got ?

Old profiles but no verifications , what excuses you got ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have seen many profiles which are old and no verifications.

When asked ,we got lot of vague replies like " We play in clubs,hence not verified "

What excuses you get from such profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

That clubs thing is no excuse. Usually people offer Their username as a greeting or topic of conversation.

I’ve heard a few of ‘I was offered by all 7 of them but I said no, I like to be discreet’

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

They have no intention of ever meeting but like talking on here

One more excuse is

We play with regular ones and hence we don't verify all the time .

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

we had loads of recomendations but when people leave the site they take them down

also we joined years ago then found clubs and a network of people so stopped using the site for years

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

"They have no intention of ever meeting but like talking on here "

Agreed , or they are looking for pics..i say just ask

By *ull2getherMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Straight" guys who like a bit of cock on the side would NEVER verify another man... So I've found...

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I had a couple add me as a friend ages ago. They had several veris from 3yrs ago. Recently I messaged them to get to know them, but i was ignored.

So it makes me wonder what they use fab for now. Needless to say, i deleted them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t say I’m an old profile but I’m still not verified. I have no excuses and need to cam or something

"we had loads of recomendations but when people leave the site they take them down

also we joined years ago then found clubs and a network of people so stopped using the site for years

"

I believe it you are using Fab to hook up then you should need to be recently verified .

Looking at your profile now , I am afraid we would ever engage chatting to you .

Lot of men who contact me and I question them about no veris - they say they don't need show off..

Or that they've created a profile but meanwhile had a relationship.. or didn't use it for a while, only just got back on fab..

All the usual bollocks.

By *ymparaCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We just have one verification, because we're not attractive enough and can't find anyone to meet with

And that one verification is from club meet.

By *b710Man  over a year ago

London

In my case it's a "catch 22" situation, reminds me of when I left uni and couldn't get a job because I had no experience but and nobody would give me a job to get the experience, that's what it's like in here in the case of veris......that's my excuse

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

single guys you'll need to cut a bit of slack for, it can be incredibly hard to get a reply to a message never mind a meet, but couples and ladies that have been here a while with no veris, well draw your own conclusions.

I joined in the middle of a global pandemic lockdown, how does that one work for you OP ?

"I joined in the middle of a global pandemic lockdown, how does that one work for you OP ? "

That gives your 3 months of respite, we are talking about 3 years of no verifications

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I joined in the middle of a global pandemic lockdown, how does that one work for you OP ? "

At least now you can drive to a dogging spot and social distance flashing

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We've lots just don't display atm

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Definitely strange what people are using fab for if they have no veris after a few years we generally meet local people you get to know the blaggers to ignore

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody wants to meet us.

We don't really care if people don't hace verifications and have quite often been the first to verify people.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I dont think any excuse is valid - they are time wasters or fake.

"We've lots just don't display atm"

Hiding veris is another thing but not having them at all for years is definitely pic collectors

"I joined in the middle of a global pandemic lockdown, how does that one work for you OP ?

That gives your 3 months of respite, we are talking about 3 years of no verifications "

It gives me more than that, you’re still not allowed to meet people

"We have seen many profiles which are old and no verifications.

When asked ,we got lot of vague replies like " We play in clubs,hence not verified "

What excuses you get from such profiles?"

i don't like veris they are a source of negativity they really mean very little and many use them to brag

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We've lots just don't display atm

Hiding veris is another thing but not having them at all for years is definitely pic collectors"

Lol. It isn't. Our newest verification is quite old, we've met since but don't have verifications from those meets. We just don't feel we need them and have nothing to prove.

We definitely aren't picture collectors, we have enough of our own and if we want to look at other people's we just look, no need to collect them anywhere.

Hiding veris is another thing but not having them at all for years is definitely pic collectors

Lol. It isn't. Our newest verification is quite old, we've met since but don't have verifications from those meets. We just don't feel we need them and have nothing to prove.

We definitely aren't picture collectors, we have enough of our own and if we want to look at other people's we just look, no need to collect them anywhere. "

Lol @Nicecouple.

Do understand,nothing about you personally. We get approached by profiles sometimes and we always have this curiosity as why aren't they verified for that long time?

When asked , we get lots of typical replies. That's all

No veri picture that are 3=5 yes old time to move on in our eyes

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

"We've lots just don't display atm"

They are genuine ..its true

Why do you bother asking them? You're clearly not compatible. Do you just get a kick out of being elitist and taking the piss out of them?

Recent verifications don't prove anything. They don't prove the person/ people will meet. They don't prove sexual prowess, attraction, or that you will be compatible.

Many people meet in clubs or parties. They use their common sense about who they meet.

People have their own reasons, and providing they are not trying to mislead or upset anyone, what does it matter ?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"In my case it's a "catch 22" situation, reminds me of when I left uni and couldn't get a job because I had no experience but and nobody would give me a job to get the experience, that's what it's like in here in the case of veris......that's my excuse"

Agreed. I thought that, too, when I first joined.

It doesn't help right now I know, but I got mine first ones from a Social. Even if they basically just said that I look like my pictures (worse luck ) and can actually hold a conversation. The first lady to veri me did it while she was sat next to me and halfway through our chat.

Maybe webcam is the way for now. Assuming that you've got one, if course. Like I haven't

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

They can't find anyone to verify them. But noone wants to meet them without verifications. Tbh I have verifications and a million photos and I get constantly asked to prove my identity and have I got anymore photos to share.. You dam if you do dammed if you don't

Hiding veris is another thing but not having them at all for years is definitely pic collectors"

i don't have any veris and lots of pics godamn it you're right

"They can't find anyone to verify them. But noone wants to meet them without verifications. Tbh I have verifications and a million photos and I get constantly asked to prove my identity and have I got anymore photos to share.. You dam if you do dammed if you don't "
damn and damned lol unless you know beavers

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol @Nicecouple.

Do understand,nothing about you personally. We get approached by profiles sometimes and we always have this curiosity as why aren't they verified for that long time?

When asked , we get lots of typical replies. That's all "

I know it's not personal and we do our own thing anyway. If our profile isn't what people want it's fine by us. We're here for fun not to conform to other people's requirements

There’s is no genuine authentic reason for not getting verified only excuses, we understand newbies have to make a bit extra effort to get their first verification if you don’t take the opportunities available you are making excuses.

When you do make an effort you gain the benefits of this wonderful lifestyle xx

Best advice we ever got when we first started was get involved find people you want to meet and meet them.

london

"They can't find anyone to verify them. But noone wants to meet them without verifications. Tbh I have verifications and a million photos and I get constantly asked to prove my identity and have I got anymore photos to share.. You dam if you do dammed if you don't "

I find it mind boggling your asked to prove your identity...they must be one hell of a hot guy/ couple for you to bother with that..

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

They are genuine ..its true "

Ha ha thanks H x

"Nobody wants to meet us.

We don't really care if people don't hace verifications and have quite often been the first to verify people. "

By *ady D and Mr ACouple  over a year ago

walsall

Very true, our last veri was new year yet in february we were in pdi and had lots of fun at comeback and secrets but didn't go round asking people 'wow that was great' can you verify us,last thing on our mind.

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We think of veris as another way of adding to the shop window which is your Fab profile. You can add photos and videos, you can write something to tell people a bit about yourself and what you're after. Done well, those things attract interest and improve your chances. The same applies to nice veris that you display, on average they will improve your chances of getting meets for reasons others have articulated. But if you are getting what you want from Fab without displaying veris then carry on, it's working for you.

That said, we take the point that it is hard for newbies to get started, so we never write off people with no veris, we just require other checks such as speaking to both halves of a couple on the phone, or better on cam. Everyone has a smart phone these days and there is no excuse if you are genuine why this isn't possible.

Why do you bother asking them? You're clearly not compatible. Do you just get a kick out of being elitist and taking the piss out of them?

Recent verifications don't prove anything. They don't prove the person/ people will meet. They don't prove sexual prowess, attraction, or that you will be compatible.

Many people meet in clubs or parties. They use their common sense about who they meet."

So how do you find that they are a genuine cpl and have intentions to meet rather than fobbing about, when they approach you ?

What questions do you ask when people show interest in you ?

And since when asking questions becomes elitists?

Yours may be different as you may finding your meets in clubs, so you are just happy with dick pics in a profile.

We have to think of basic safety issues

We definitely aren't picture collectors, we have enough of our own and if we want to look at other people's we just look, no need to collect them anywhere. "

Agree totally. And if guys want to check out our pics, for no other reason than a quick perv, it's not an issue. Lot of uptight people on here.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

Some people use fab as a wank bank

"People have their own reasons, and providing they are not trying to mislead or upset anyone, what does it matter ? "

In that case, there won't be any Verification Tab on this website at all.

As said ,hiding veris are again a different thing than not having any for years and still approaching others for meets .

Hope you understand my point .

"Some people use fab as a wank bank "

Many people meet in clubs or parties. They use their common sense about who they meet.

So how do you find that they are a genuine cpl and have intentions to meet rather than fobbing about, when they approach you ?

Yours may be different as you may finding your meets in clubs, so you are just happy with dick pics in a profile.

We have to think of basic safety issues "

hey just because they have a veri means they are safe......... patients thought that of Dr Shipman

Forum Mod

East Sussex

A single man will find it extremely hard to get verified. If a guy contacts us, seems pleasant and attractive we arrange to meet him in a coffee shop. An hour over a cup of over priced dish water tells us most of what we need to know.

"A single man will find it extremely hard to get verified. If a guy contacts us, seems pleasant and attractive we arrange to meet him in a coffee shop. An hour over a cup of over priced dish water tells us most of what we need to know.

"

lol what coffee shop do you go to?

" hey just because they have a veri means they are safe......... patients thought that of Dr Shipman "

Is that trolling ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People have their own reasons, and providing they are not trying to mislead or upset anyone, what does it matter ?

As said ,hiding veris are again a different thing than not having any for years and still approaching others for meets .

Hope you understand my point ."

Stick to verified profiles and you'll be fine

"People have their own reasons, and providing they are not trying to mislead or upset anyone, what does it matter ?

Stick to verified profiles and you'll be fine "

That's not the topic is about is it ?

The topic is about ,what reasons or excuses people give for not having any veris ?

" hey just because they have a veri means they are safe......... patients thought that of Dr Shipman

Is that trolling ?"

nope its observation one person's veri might be anothers nightmare

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The topic is about ,what reasons or excuses people give for not having any veris ?

"

But it seems to annoy you that people don't.

" hey just because they have a veri means they are safe......... patients thought that of Dr Shipman

Is that trolling ?nope its observation one person's veri might be anothers nightmare "

That's definitely trolling as it's not adding anything constructive to the thread .

Please revisit the first post .

But it seems to annoy you that people don't. "

Getting annoyed is the last thing I would feel on Fab.

But going by some replies here,it seems some are

Is that trolling ?nope its observation one person's veri might be anothers nightmare

That's definitely trolling as it's not adding anything constructive to the thread .

"

i don't get excuses because i don't focus on veris i personally see them as pointless because of stated reasons

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is that trolling ?nope its observation one person's veri might be anothers nightmare

"

It's not trolling, it's pointing out that a verification is no guarantee of safety. A point you raised.

It's not trolling, it's pointing out that a verification is no guarantee of safety. A point you raised. "

It's whataboutery basically.

Safety is one of the aspects we all think of when meeting someone .

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Is that trolling ?nope its observation one person's veri might be anothers nightmare "

Agreed.

Like DBS checks, or whatever they're called these days, aren't worth the paper they're printed on. They only tell you if someone has been convicted of something, not involved but never charged or prosecuted.

Ian Huntley passed a bloody DBS check....

I’m not verified and am waiting to meet with a verified person to become so.

I can’t do anything about it!

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

There could be valid reasons why there are no verifications or only no ones (a few years old). I am an example of a reason. In March, I was posted back to the UK from an overseas office with my company. In the country, I was posted to it was frown upon to be a swinger, and the expat comunity was a small one.

In the two years I was able to play with a local female friend who did play locally and I was able to join her and her friends, but I did not make another account.

Then on my return to the UK, the day after the country started lockdown.

i don't get excuses because i don't focus on veris i personally see them as pointless because of stated reasons "

Thanks , that's all

Respect your point of view.

So you been approached by a profile ,which is let say two years old , not verified at all . Would you not ask a simple question about any previous meets ? Or just rush to meet because you just want a shag ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not trolling, it's pointing out that a verification is no guarantee of safety. A point you raised.

Safety is one of the aspects we all think of when meeting someone ."

Indeed it is.

The safety aspect of meeting is something we are very conscious of after one particular experience some years ago.

Safety is one of the aspects we all think of when meeting someone ."

you think about safety and i imagine many women do but i don't but i would always say to women meet for a social in a public place, as nicecouple said you could meet in a coffee shop and that would get you a veri but ultimately does that mean they are safe

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Well, sometimes life gets in the way and for us family and friends come always before swinging, sometimes people take a break from it, many reasons why there might not be any new verifications. If the lack of resent verifications bothers you or makes you feel uneasy then why not move on??!!

Safety is one of the aspects we all think of when meeting someone .

Indeed it is.

The safety aspect of meeting is something we are very conscious of after one particular experience some years ago. "

Thanks . That's all I meant here when using this website for meets .

Verifications are like reviews especially if you are not a club goers where veris doesn't matter at all .

People like us who depend on private meets ,have to go with the recent veris and then check the trail too .

The question was just about that.

i don't get excuses because i don't focus on veris i personally see them as pointless because of stated reasons

Thanks , that's all

So you been approached by a profile ,which is let say two years old , not verified at all . Would you not ask a simple question about any previous meets ? Or just rush to meet because you just want a shag ?

"

I'd meet them yes i wouldn't have a problem meeting anyone and when i meet i expect nothing, i certainly never meet anyone with the thought of 'shag' in mind

"Well, sometimes life gets in the way and for us family and friends come always before swinging, sometimes people take a break from it, many reasons why there might not be any new verifications. If the lack of resent verifications bothers you or makes you feel uneasy then why not move on??!!"

Oh yes ,we do move on .

Returning members do mention that on their profiles .

Thanks , that's all

I'd meet them yes i wouldn't have a problem meeting anyone and when i meet i expect nothing, i certainly never meet anyone with the thought of 'shag' in mind "

But without asking any questions ?

Cambridge

"There could be valid reasons why there are no verifications or only no ones (a few years old). I am an example of a reason. In March, I was posted back to the UK from an overseas office with my company. In the country, I was posted to it was frown upon to be a swinger, and the expat comunity was a small one.

In the two years I was able to play with a local female friend who did play locally and I was able to join her and her friends, but I did not make another account.

Then on my return to the UK, the day after the country started lockdown. "

You're right, there are plenty of valid reasons, but it's really about probabilities ... And so you are always going to question why someone has been on for years with no veris, but if they can prove they're genuine in other ways then the veris don't matter so much, except there will always be people who believe that 90% of the time, those with no veris are fakes or have no intention of meeting. So they just reduce the pool of people who might meet them.

Thanks , that's all

I'd meet them yes i wouldn't have a problem meeting anyone and when i meet i expect nothing, i certainly never meet anyone with the thought of 'shag' in mind

But without asking any questions ?"

the people i chat to chat so i know everything i need to know before i meet, i don't have sex on the brain like some and as i said i expect nothing, i walk into a club i expect nothing but i always get something

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

"Well, sometimes life gets in the way and for us family and friends come always before swinging, sometimes people take a break from it, many reasons why there might not be any new verifications. If the lack of resent verifications bothers you or makes you feel uneasy then why not move on??!!

Oh yes ,we do move on .

Returning members do mention that on their profiles ."

Well yeah, I get that, but what if you never left. Stayed on , so you could chat to your friends, look at forums without posting, still attend clubs every now and then etc. I wouldn’t mention it on our profile unless we really left. Xx

"

the people i chat to chat so i know everything i need to know before i meet, i don't have sex on the brain like some and as i said i expect nothing, i walk into a club i expect nothing but i always get something "

Not about clubs,on using the website.

Cambridge

Stick to verified profiles and you'll be fine "

Stick to whatever gives you what you're after from Fab and you'll be fine

"

the people i chat to chat so i know everything i need to know before i meet, i don't have sex on the brain like some and as i said i expect nothing, i walk into a club i expect nothing but i always get something

Not about clubs,on using the website."

just defining expectation

"Well, sometimes life gets in the way and for us family and friends come always before swinging, sometimes people take a break from it, many reasons why there might not be any new verifications. If the lack of resent verifications bothers you or makes you feel uneasy then why not move on??!!

Oh yes ,we do move on .

Returning members do mention that on their profiles .

Well yeah, I get that, but what if you never left. Stayed on , so you could chat to your friends, look at forums without posting, still attend clubs every now and then etc. I wouldn’t mention it on our profile unless we really left. Xx"

It's not about them type of profiles.

They always mention " Not meeting ,on Forums only " I have seen many , they are fine as they are not meeting anyway.

I am talking about profiles which are looking for meets and approaching other cpls and have nothing such mentioned in their profiles.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"I dont think any excuse is valid - they are time wasters or fake."

I met with a couple while away in Ireland, a most enjoyable time Was had.

Definitely not fakes or time wasters just chose not to use verifications.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I choose not to display my veris or summary for personal reasons. That's my choice. If people don't like it then they're free to just move on. It doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets when I want them.

Other than confirming the person is real and has met people in person veris generally I take with a pinch of salt anyway. You never see bad verifications because they aren't displayed.

Cambridge

"I choose not to display my veris or summary for personal reasons. That's my choice. If people don't like it then they're free to just move on. It doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets when I want them.

Other than confirming the person is real and has met people in person veris generally I take with a pinch of salt anyway. You never see bad verifications because they aren't displayed.

"

It all goes back to the same thing imho ... If it works for you, don't fix it ... If you find every message you send is deleted, no response, then try displaying veris, see if that improves things.

If they’ve been on here for over a year with no veries- blocked!

If they have no recent veries in the past few years- blocked!

Helps to ease the stress of having a conversation with people, or a person posing as a couple, who has no intention of meeting!!

"I choose not to display my veris or summary for personal reasons. That's my choice. If people don't like it then they're free to just move on. It doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets when I want them.

"

And how do you confirm that the other person has met people in person, had they not display Veris ?

Do you just take their words ?

"If they’ve been on here for over a year with no veries- blocked!

Helps to ease the stress of having a conversation with people, or a person posing as a couple, who has no intention of meeting!! "

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

Strangely enough, Sex and swinging exists outside of Fab, maybe people play with those not on this site but enjoy being on this site. They may play with another social circle, on other sites. At clubs.

There are also those who say on their profiles ‘we don’t give veris so don’t ask’.

Lots of reasons for not having verifications.

Some see having verifications as a ‘badge of honour’, some have 10-15 all from the same person.

Veris mean nothing at the end of the day (especially now) unless you’ll only meet people with veris, but that’s your choice, want to impose your own standards and rules on others then start your own site, I can’t find in the rules of this site that all members must be verified by a certain date.

Cambridge

And how do you confirm that the other person has met people in person, had they not display Veris ?

Do you just take their words ?"

But why would you care if you had checked them out in other ways, decided you'd like to meet for a social ... What does it matter what other people think of them? All you get is a bit of extra security that they will show up, for that reason we wouldn't make any great effort to meet an unverified couple, 10 minute drive at most

@_uckfun

How do you know that the person is not a timewaster or don't have intentions to meet when they approach you ?

We have to think of basic safety issues "

I talk to them. They are human beings.

I have had various profiles on here, single and couple, for over 11 years. In all that time I/ we NEVER had a no show. Everyone on here who we arranged a meet with, showed up.

Dick pics.. x

@outsider

Lucky for you then

Helps to ease the stress of having a conversation with people, or a person posing as a couple, who has no intention of meeting!! "

you're deep in clunge then

Cambridge

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

"

Maybe your view is informed by experience? If you've made efforts with people with no veris and had no shows and other bad experiences then you are bound to be suspicious, and ultimately avoid or ignore ...

Shangri-la

It all goes back to the same thing imho ... If it works for you, don't fix it ... If you find every message you send is deleted, no response, then try displaying veris, see if that improves things."

Like I said, it doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets if I want them or messages offering meets on a regular basis. I've also only been asked once why I don't have any, & that was from another profile with no veris.

Shangri-la

Do you just take their words ?"

I have a conversation. If I'm meeting someone new I always insist on a social meet in a public place first, regardless of how many veris they have, & I'm a pretty good judge of character so if I get any negative vibes it will go no further.

Cambridge

Helps to ease the stress of having a conversation with people, or a person posing as a couple, who has no intention of meeting!! you're deep in clunge then "

Check his veris, he actually is

I don't think I have ever asked why they aren't verified as it doesn't matter to me.

Profiles don't state how old they are after the first year, it just says over a year. Could be 13 months or 13 years.

'Excuses' for no veris wouldn't affect how I interact with them. Unless it was something outrageous, then I'd just laugh and move on.

Or maybe I would still chat to them if they were outrageously fun.

Cambridge

It all goes back to the same thing imho ... If it works for you, don't fix it ... If you find every message you send is deleted, no response, then try displaying veris, see if that improves things.

Like I said, it doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets if I want them or messages offering meets on a regular basis. I've also only been asked once why I don't have any, & that was from another profile with no veris. "

This, big time! It's often the no veris people that will go on the attack about not having many veris, asking you to prove yourself ... Unbelievable!!!

Shangri-la

One thing I do find veris useful for is filtering, you can tell quite a lot about people by the verifications they display, if someone messages I look at their profile and scan through their veris & then decide whether or not to engage in a conversation.

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

Maybe your view is informed by experience? If you've made efforts with people with no veris and had no shows and other bad experiences then you are bound to be suspicious, and ultimately avoid or ignore ..."

If so then OP your gut feeling is working great.

If your gut tells you to ask questions, but they give you 'excuses', your gut has told you something isn't right.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Like I said, it doesn't seem to prevent me getting meets if I want them or messages offering meets on a regular basis. I've also only been asked once why I don't have any, & that was from another profile with no veris.

This, big time! It's often the no veris people that will go on the attack about not having many veris, asking you to prove yourself ... Unbelievable!!!"

Am I being too judgemental by paying too much attention to verifications? My verifications on display are my fab friends, none are my lovers as I haven't had many meets

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I had one meet but he's left the site so no meet verification on display

This, big time! It's often the no veris people that will go on the attack about not having many veris, asking you to prove yourself ... Unbelievable!!!

Am I being too judgemental by paying too much attention to verifications? My verifications on display are my fab friends, none are my lovers as I haven't had many meets"

you don't need veris you're beautiful enough to be in demand

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The women we've played with most recently have all left the site and their verifications went with them

"The women we've played with most recently have all left the site and their verifications went with them "

What did you do to them?!

"The women we've played with most recently have all left the site and their verifications went with them

What did you do to them?! "

patio

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

Maybe your view is informed by experience? If you've made efforts with people with no veris and had no shows and other bad experiences then you are bound to be suspicious, and ultimately avoid or ignore ..."

Yes we do.

Can't waste time but ignore such messages and winks .

But it's just not about me, I asked in general about other people's experience about it too .

Looks like I touched the wrong nerve of some guys here

This, big time! It's often the no veris people that will go on the attack about not having many veris, asking you to prove yourself ... Unbelievable!!!"

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

Maybe your view is informed by experience? If you've made efforts with people with no veris and had no shows and other bad experiences then you are bound to be suspicious, and ultimately avoid or ignore ...

If your gut tells you to ask questions, but they give you 'excuses', your gut has told you something isn't right. "

But the thread is about

" Do other people have similar experience?"

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

I guess all have their own reasons as to why they have no varies some wish to share this and sometimes I'm sure the reasons genuine you just have to go with your judgement that's the difficult bit isn't it

As for saying meet at clubs so havnt got any I find little strange as I've found genuine people I've met at clubs to be more than happy to exchange user names infact are you on fab seems to be a common icebreaker when people chat. Mind at present I guess we're all Gona have a long break between varies with lockdown lol

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"The women we've played with most recently have all left the site and their verifications went with them

What did you do to them?! "

Lots of things lol ones still under the stairs sshhhhh

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

Yes we do.

Can't waste time but ignore such messages and winks .

But it's just not about me, I asked in general about other people's experience about it too .

Looks like I touched the wrong nerve of some guys here "

no nerves touched at my end i love meeting people, i don't feel the need to document it, the forums are about opinions and we all generally have different opinions, its life. You obviously like to believe in the words of a stranger I'd rather find out for myself, nothing wrong with your way if it suits you

Lots of things lol ones still under the stairs sshhhhh "

Did they delete their fab account before you did that? Lol

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Lots of things lol ones still under the stairs sshhhhh "

You shud hand them a phone and get them to type you a vari out some like to be kept locked up your get floods of new offers lol

would we meet a profile with no or old verifications? no probably not but depends if the profile/person after chatting is what we are after.if they are then we may give them a shot.

but it works the other way round aswell,too many recent verifications where they have played then we would rather avoid those aswell.

we are picky no matter what or where we go and we will not just fuck with anyone so our veris will come very slowly and can go ages before we get one.

Hope you understand my point ."

But you don’t know what people’s circumstances are so how can you judge. We are veried but have not been for ages. However there is a very good reason for that, but it is personal to us. It does not mean that at the moment we don’t enjoy chatting to people. We are not hardened swingers and do not meet every weekend as our home life stops that being possible, it does not mean that we are not genuine.

There are too many people on here who think because you are not meeting every other week then you are fake and should not be on here.

@geordie

That's not what it means.

You may have perfect reasons for not meeting people and that's not an excuse. People who have genuine reasons always tend to explain on their profile .

It's about some profiles which are inactive but show interest in others for meets .

Chatting and being active in Forums is a separate thing.

Cambridge

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

If your gut tells you to ask questions, but they give you 'excuses', your gut has told you something isn't right.

But the thread is about

"

Fair enough, OP, it's common for forum threads to morph away from the precise question asked ... But here's our answer. No, we don't have similar experience because we would not ask 'Why have you been on the site for years and have no veris?' But we would chat, ask about any recent meets, how have things been going on the site ... Often at this point we will know this isn't going anywhere, the responses are often boring, monosyllabic, show no interest in finding out about us ... But, if all well, we would ask to see them on cam for a chat (that will out the fakes most times), if all still well we would agree a social not too far, 10 minute drive so nothing lost if it doesn't work ... This has never, ever failed for us in the sense of no shows, sometimes it goes no further but that is fair enough and to be expected ... We're not everyone's type, and vice versa. Hope that answers your question OP

Thanks Hiking pair.

We do the same thing, especially when there is no intention of meeting or with evasive replies then we just move on.

Wonder why ppl are digressing from the main question and making it personal is beyond my belief .

I'm an old profile and a single full time parent, with a career. So as she was younger I had no time for meets and just as she is getting a wee bit older we have a pandemic. Also, anybody I have met has been in the real world.

london

What did you do to them?! patio "

Lol lol

Women don't need veris, pictures or a bio to get meets purely based on the ratio of men to women on here. Unless you're looking for something specific I guess and you're very selective.

That would never be the case the other way round because of the dynamics of Fab. My one veri left the site ages ago. Luckily I have a lovely lady wanting to meet me post-lockdown so I'm in no rush to get myself anymore veris anytime soon.

As for veris being essential to chances of meeting, I'd much prefer to chat F2F using Kik, Skype, Zoom etc to do my own reccy on someone. I've seen so many fake veris on here I wouldn't trust them a large proportion of the time!

Why is it such a big deal?

Why do people have justify themselves to you, or anybody else for that matter!?

As everyone says, classic lurkers and timewasters. Fab should have a policy of removing them after a period of time. They dilute the genuine profiles and cause issues for the real swingers Who want good meets. They should do another sister site like ‘ fab wannabes’ or ‘fab timewasters’ Lol

The ones digressing and taking it personally are

clearly showing their colours, as they do with their poorly verified profiles. So nothing new there then.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"As everyone says, classic lurkers and timewasters. Fab should have a policy of removing them after a period of time. They dilute the genuine profiles and cause issues for the real swingers Who want good meets. They should do another sister site like ‘ fab wannabes’ or ‘fab timewasters’ Lol"
some don’t come on here for meets so they should find another site ?is it in the rules that you have to meet ? Can people not just come on for a browse a look on the cams use the forums

Definitely

Why do people have justify themselves to you, or anybody else for that matter!? "

Last I checked this is hook up website based on real meets and veris reflect real meets.

What r u thinking?

"As everyone says, classic lurkers and timewasters. Fab should have a policy of removing them after a period of time. They dilute the genuine profiles and cause issues for the real swingers Who want good meets. They should do another sister site like ‘ fab wannabes’ or ‘fab timewasters’ Lol some don’t come on here for meets so they should find another site ?is it in the rules that you have to meet ? Can people not just come on for a browse a look on the cams use the forums "

The topic is once again about meeting and not chatting .

darlington

"Definitely "
well until the rules change unfortunately we are not moving

"Definitely well until the rules change unfortunately we are not moving "

What are you hiding ? Lol

darlington

"Definitely well until the rules change unfortunately we are not moving

What are you hiding ? Lol "

yes I’m a professional lurker

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

People with to many veri we avoid lol

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Sometimes it's difficult for a lone male to get that first verification no matter how hard you try. Doesn't mean they aren't real or a time waster

By *ature friendly coupleCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We are the same,if people are not interested for whatever reason then what can you do,we had one or two then they left the site.

Clearly.

But we would never bother entertaining an old profile without veris. As being messed about by people is very annoying. There’s always gong to be a percentage of failed meets, but it can be cut down drastically by studying form. The folks with loads of veris for social meets and no follow ups are perhaps the greatest time wasters. These are the ones that are harder to spot but If their veris are there to be read you can avoid such types who will sit in a pub and talk for hours about it all but then disappear into the woodwork every time when play is suggested.

"Sometimes it's difficult for a lone male to get that first verification no matter how hard you try. Doesn't mean they aren't real or a time waster "

Not at all Sir .the situation with single guys is understandable.

What are you hiding ? Lol yes I’m a professional lurker "

darlington

What are you hiding ? Lol yes I’m a professional lurker

"

or maybe I’m a body hider

I fall into this category, no excuses, just haven’t had any luck. It’s hard enough getting any sort of a reply on here never mind a meet.The replies I do get are usually a polite no.

Eventually you just give up sending messages because your expectations are so low. I only bother logging on for the odd thread in here and the pretty pictures

@voyeur , at least you are honest about it

"@outsider

Lucky for you then

But the thread is about

"

I have experience of profiles with no veris clearly having no intention to meet. Or couple profiles where it's just a man.

But I also have the same experience from verified profiles, hence my replies. I am wary of all types. 50 veris don't prove anything (to me) any different than 0 veris.

Why do people have justify themselves to you, or anybody else for that matter!?

Last I checked this is hook up website based on real meets and veris reflect real meets.

What r u thinking?"

Its not a hook up website though is it? I mean I suppose you are female so you do have alot of superiority on here (big site problem)

What am I thinking, well I pay for my site supporter pass, so really its totally upto me how I use it. If I want to just use it for "people watching" or Sturring things up in the forums then I can.

When you pay for my pass, then you can start asking for excuses, how about that?

@Random Hero

Didn't followed you there mate .

One of the main purpose of this site is to meet people as well.

I once had a woman call me out and ask me to prove I wasn't a guy posing as a couple, to get my jollies.I gave her our phone number and told her to speak to Sandra.

"I once had a woman call me out and ask me to prove I wasn't a guy posing as a couple, to get my jollies.I gave her our phone number and told her to speak to Sandra."

We never get such woman. Lucky you

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

My excuse is simple. Been playing in clubs for a few years and only joined fab last year and haven’t met anyone since .....rock / hard place I guess

» Add a new message to this topic