FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs, are they worth it?

Clubs, are they worth it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uge G Rection OP   Man  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

often wondered about attending a club (obviously after lockdown) but as a single guy that has not had any luck on this site I pose the question.... are they worth going to?

Will be good to see reasons why and not just yes/no answers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes we prefer the Clubs.

You can see and chat to folks see if there is a attraction and spark.

Also the facilities they provide are far better than what we could provide at home.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sometimes wonder if it's worth a visit but I'm put off by the stories I read on here about some bad behaviour and no manners of some people.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If you're friendly, chat to people and gave no expectations, clubs can be great for single guys.

The prices and clubs vary a lot and many have nights when single men are not allowed.

Do some research and see which ones take your fancy.

I only ever play with single guys in clubs when with hubby.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We have been to most of the UK swinger clubs and I can say I've only witnessed arsehole behaviour twice.

It was dealt with quickly.

Most clubs are very responsive to reports of inappropriate behaviour.

I was nervous my first time, but now its our preferred way to meet people.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Go, be clean, be sobber, be friendly and be respectful and you are in with a chance x

"I sometimes wonder if it's worth a visit but I'm put off by the stories I read on here about some bad behaviour and no manners of some people. "

Pretty much every club we’ve been to the management don’t tolerate bad behaviour, and the guests don’t either. In our experience on nights when single males are there, then the “single guy community” tend to police themselves and will quickly deal with anything inappropriate.

For single ladies we think it’s a great choice - you’ll be in a relaxed and safe environment.

Some clubs ive had a great time in. It depends on the night and whether theres a party. That adds to the excitement x

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Some clubs police the areas very strictly, other as mentioned become self regulating.

Funny, the worst incident we saw was between two women in which the self regulating just didn’t kick in.

It does take the energy out for awhile, not for long though.

Clubs are mostly very good at keeping everything under control, they have a licence to protect and that's their business at stake.

So as single guy just be respectful and don't be a dick. Be in the right place/right time and you will have a really good time. Build relationships and network so for future visits you know people.

Good luck!

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

We are with the majority here. Clubs are really not the massive all on one bed gang bang that the movies portray. We have struck up some very interesting conversation with others and not played with them at all.

They can be a good social night out and as most are take your own drink they are relatively cheap even given the entrance fee

Give them a try you will not be dissapointed if you are polite and non pushy

By *uge G Rection OP   Man  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

Thank you all for your input on this matter, it has helped me to pluck up the courage I will need to go to one once they are open again..... now all I've got yo do is find one fairly close to me!

"I sometimes wonder if it's worth a visit but I'm put off by the stories I read on here about some bad behaviour and no manners of some people. "

They are very much in the minority. Those threads do clubs a disservice in my opinion

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Clubs are definitely the way to go for single guys starting out. Once you become a "face" in a club, maybe after 2 or 3 times attending, people will realise that you are not in it for the short haul quick fuck to shout out to your friends about.

Once people get to know you, the doors to the swinging world will fly wide open.

Obviously, if you are going to be a bit of a dick it's not going to happen no matter where you go. So as previously said, be smartly dressed, be sober and most importantly, be respectful.

Good luck.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone has different needs and tastes in life, so they will be fantastic for some and less for others. As the clubs vary a lot, it's wise to research, to pick if any of these match you.

Things will change somewhat after lockdown, so potentially you'll get more info then to help you to decide.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Before lockdown we absolutely LOVED attending Liberty Elite in Lutterworth. Our favourite place. We are missing our club nights terribly

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

I would agree with so much on this thread. I've been to a few clubs, was a regular at Chams on a Friday night for a while. Never seen any bad behaviour, very occasionally some bad manners but for the vast majority, good fun charming and polite and friendly. Clubs and organised socials are definitely the way to go for a single gent in my opinion. Particularly if your a sociable person.

By *msurreyCouple  over a year ago

Twickenham

We have had some fantastic experiences at clubs

I was so nervous about going to a club for this exact reason..I'd been putting it off for ages. Eventually went & I loved it. Went a few times then lockdown started

Can't wait to go again when it's safe

"I sometimes wonder if it's worth a visit but I'm put off by the stories I read on here about some bad behaviour and no manners of some people.

I would agree with so much on this thread. I've been to a few clubs, was a regular at Chams on a Friday night for a while. Never seen any bad behaviour, very occasionally some bad manners but for the vast majority, good fun charming and polite and friendly. Clubs and organised socials are definitely the way to go for a single gent in my opinion. Particularly if your a sociable person."

definitely, guys who are chatty sociable and like to attend clubs and socials top our list and always seem to do well . So many guys on here think being on here and sending a few crap mesaages out is enough. NO it isnt ,you will get out of swinging what your prepared to put in,

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Highbridge

Most definitely worth it if you are unfortunate enough to see any bad behaviour ever you will see a very rapid response in the removal and banning of the individual concerned. As a single female you would be particularly well looked after by the staff and management and mostly the owners of the club as most are owner operators. For added comfort hook up before with a couple who regularly attend your chosen club just to have a buddy for the first walk through the door. You won't regret it

Abigail

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

As a single guy were one in a million on here. In a club you can express yourself better in person and show that your not just a penis. If you go to a club don't have expectations of sex just about having open conversations with other people and if you gell great if not then it's not a problem.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

Organised socials are also brilliant, they are also often free or a very modest price and the dynamic really is no expectations above good chat and meeting charming people.

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Yes definitely worth going. Ive been to quest a few times its great

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Worth going to clubs as long as they don’t have to many single men , have areas for couples , have had some great sex in clubs that couples bed in Jaydees brings back great memories

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

clubs are just an extention of normal life if your shy,lacking personality and have trouble finding women nothing is going to change at a club if your well mannered and sociable then yes you will be amongst like minded people

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm surprised no one has added yet one of the most important reasons you should go. Many times, if you are well behaved, friendly, and chat a bit with the management, then you will get an in-person verification from the club. That is one of the major door openers for single guys. Also, like quite a few other couples, only play with single guys at a club.

Happy hunting!

» Add a new message to this topic