FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Uncomfortable situations

Uncomfortable situations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fabbers,

Musing again.

Have you had any uncomfortable situations on meets or in clubs?

I was with my FWB and his friend having a three some in a club. I spotted two guys watching so invited them to join. One of them sat in front of me and after sucking him a short while I discovered he had lumps on his cock. I pulled away and found myself saying ‘sorry I don’t like your cock’. He didn’t move away but it was very uncomfortable for me.

Anyone else had nightmare experiences you can share?

I have more which I will share in the thread.

Bhubaysi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I was at a club and met a black guy... he had such a small dick. That was uncomfortable haha.

But yeah, yours sounds awful! Sorry you had that experience xx

Leeds

"I was at a club and met a black guy... he had such a small dick. That was uncomfortable haha.

But yeah, yours sounds awful! Sorry you had that experience xx"

It was horrible. Unsure if the guy had a disease or something. I got a STI test done two weeks later which luckily came back clear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a meet with a couple and the chap was struggling to get hard so me and Harley were playing and the chaps wife was furiously playing with his cock to make him hard she eventually left the room in tears muttering why he wouldn't get hard for her it was rather awkward and uncomfortable for just don't think they were in this lifestyle for the right reasons

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

A very long time ago when we first started out we went to a club .It was our first time at a club I was playing on the bed with a female friend and my husband and a man came in he sat on the bed and without warning or even saying a word to anyone he tried to fist me thankfully my lovely husband was there but it was scary and put me off clubs for a long time .

Lol that must be such a let down black guy small dick at least if your small and white you don’t have the expectation

Finally gave in to playing with a fb couple at a club years ago, but didn’t realise quite how much she’d had to drink...he starts paying me a bit of attention as I’m trying to focus on her...all of a sudden she’s kicking off at him, getting all teary and angry. They asked if they could have some time to talk so I had to just grab my clothes and walk out of a private play room and back through the club completely naked as I just wanted to get out as fast as I could!

Aaaand this is what put me off playing with couples!

"A very long time ago when we first started out we went to a club .It was our first time at a club I was playing on the bed with a female friend and my husband and a man came in he sat on the bed and without warning or even saying a word to anyone he tried to fist me thankfully my lovely husband was there but it was scary and put me off clubs for a long time .

"

We had the same thing happen, he walked across the room at me from behind, I didn't know he was coming towards me. My husband stopped him, at which point he dragged his wife out the room, mardy little shit. It put me off the club for a while as well, it really knocked my trust and confidence

A 4sum with a couple who never bothered to mention they only had anal not vaginal sex with other people. She lost it when she realised that he wasn't fucking (my then partner) up the arse and stormed off. For added weirdness I must definitely wasn't fucking her arse at the time. So neither were playing by their own rules but she flipped out and locked herself in a toilet and they had a huge row from opposite sides of the door.

Have to say the staff of the club we were in were brilliant as they saw we were upset by being caught in the middle of this. Also credit to the couple they got in touch with a clearly sincere apology

I was giving this woman oral sex she was on her knees and im going for it, shes panting, moaning, arching her back and grabbing the pillow when her daughter walks in.

The daughter was my gf.

(imagine that)

Also imagine if that was true haha) got chaaas.

Leeds

"I was giving this woman oral sex she was on her knees and im going for it, shes panting, moaning, arching her back and grabbing the pillow when her daughter walks in.

The daughter was my gf.

(imagine that)

Also imagine if that was true haha) got chaaas. "

Stories and fantasies section for that tale.

Leeds

I was in a club with my FWB and we were invited into a room where a couple were playing. FWB got stuck in with the lady immediately and the guy told me to wait a moment, he went to the table and opened a box and explained he needed to pump his cock up for me as he had prostrate cancer and he could give me 30 minutes with it! My head burst with emotion and I shouted my FWB to stop as I wasn’t happy. I bolted across the room and jumped over the table they had pushed in front of the door and ran out to the corridor crying. I had been touched by cancer a few years ago and it brought it all back. My FWB came out to me, calmed me down and went back to explain and apologise to them.

"Fabbers,

Musing again.

I was with my FWB and his friend having a three some in a club. I spotted two guys watching so invited them to join. One of them sat in front of me and after sucking him a short while I discovered he had lumps on his cock. I pulled away and found myself saying ‘sorry I don’t like your cock’. He didn’t move away but it was very uncomfortable for me.

Bhubaysi x "

lumps lol damn

"I was at a club and met a black guy... he had such a small dick. That was uncomfortable haha.

It was horrible. Unsure if the guy had a disease or something. I got a STI test done two weeks later which luckily came back clear. "

2 weeks??

Leeds

It was horrible. Unsure if the guy had a disease or something. I got a STI test done two weeks later which luckily came back clear.

2 weeks?? "

Yes two weeks after any play is to get a test done. That’s what my clinic advises. Why query me?

Had an ex work colleague who had small lumps all over his cock but these where actual implants he had done for his gf...but have seen guys pics even a few on profile photos with HPV lumps on cocks and surrounding areas..glad to hear you tested negative..

These stories confirm it to me to never go to a club

2 weeks??

Yes two weeks after any play is to get a test done. That’s what my clinic advises. Why query me? "

Sorry are we not aloud to question now? Glad you were clear

Leeds

2 weeks??

Yes two weeks after any play is to get a test done. That’s what my clinic advises. Why query me?

Sorry are we not aloud to question now? Glad you were clear "

I don’t know why two weeks so can’t answer, just going on medical advice I received. Yes I was glad too I was clear and it’s made me want to use condoms for oral sex with guys!

2 weeks??

Sorry are we not aloud to question now? Glad you were clear

I don’t know why two weeks so can’t answer, just going on medical advice I received. Yes I was glad too I was clear and it’s made me want to use condoms for oral sex with guys! "

I'm not surprised, sorry if I caused any offence with my Q.

Miss Leeds I'm originally from Cookridge

"Finally gave in to playing with a fb couple at a club years ago, but didn’t realise quite how much she’d had to drink...he starts paying me a bit of attention as I’m trying to focus on her...all of a sudden she’s kicking off at him, getting all teary and angry. They asked if they could have some time to talk so I had to just grab my clothes and walk out of a private play room and back through the club completely naked as I just wanted to get out as fast as I could!

Aaaand this is what put me off playing with couples! "

Absolutely. Stick to pervy old guys. You know where you are with them...!

Leeds

"Finally gave in to playing with a fb couple at a club years ago, but didn’t realise quite how much she’d had to drink...he starts paying me a bit of attention as I’m trying to focus on her...all of a sudden she’s kicking off at him, getting all teary and angry. They asked if they could have some time to talk so I had to just grab my clothes and walk out of a private play room and back through the club completely naked as I just wanted to get out as fast as I could!

Absolutely. Stick to pervy old guys. You know where you are with them...! "

Pervy old men struggle to get hard, in my experience...!

Pervy old men struggle to get hard, in my experience...! "

No problem so far, but good to know what's in store for me.....

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

But yeah, yours sounds awful! Sorry you had that experience xx"

Why feel the need to tell us he was a black guy! Just a guy is suffice

"These stories confirm it to me to never go to a club "

Leeds

But yeah, yours sounds awful! Sorry you had that experience xxWhy feel the need to tell us he was a black guy! Just a guy is suffice "

Maybe because they aren’t usually small.

"We had a meet with a couple and the chap was struggling to get hard so me and Harley were playing and the chaps wife was furiously playing with his cock to make him hard she eventually left the room in tears muttering why he wouldn't get hard for her it was rather awkward and uncomfortable for just don't think they were in this lifestyle for the right reasons "
. I feel for the bloke it must have been horrible for him

A lot of these sound like the couples haven’t thought about how they’ll feel before diving into playing. Something that is a pretty obvious elephant in the room smh

Sounds to me that there have been a lot of problems with people on here the good thing is if anyone actually meets me after this lockdown they wouldn't get a big shock

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

But yeah, yours sounds awful! Sorry you had that experience xxWhy feel the need to tell us he was a black guy! Just a guy is suffice

Maybe because they aren’t usually small. "

oh goodness - I need a lie down

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) had a threesome with a former swinging partner and a young lady she had contacted. During the session they fell out with each other. The atmosphere got more and more tense until eventually our guest left.

Leeds

"I (Luke) had a threesome with a former swinging partner and a young lady she had contacted. During the session they fell out with each other. The atmosphere got more and more tense until eventually our guest left. "

Drama with women in 3sums seems popular. It’s usually the man’s fault for spending too much time with one or doing things not normally done to the lady familiar to him.

I met a newbie couple to be their first threesome... The minute I started playing with the wife , the husbands get upset and starts yelling at the wife... I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom..... Get dressed and I’m ready to go...

When I head for the door , they both say “ No , stay “ and keep arguing..... I then proceeded to make myself a drink and play marriage counselor for the night.....

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Aaaand this is what put me off playing with couples! "

You chose the wrong couple Titch! I don't think couples should be in the swinging scene unless they're 100% secure. (Maybe exceptions if you're in it to explore together and are clear on the NSA relationship) Trust and communication are massive parts if it. It's the biggest turn on for us, knowing we can watch each other play and be turned on by someone else, but always come back to each other.

Had a woman start telling me she was leaving her husband in the morning. He was sat nearby, made my excuses and left.

Had a couple of others, always with couples but overwhelmingly 99% positive experiences, I just avoid anyone d*unk now!

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I've had uncomfortable moments in clubs and at houses. Hasn't put me off clubs but more reluctant to houses due to the nature of them and feel more safe at a club.

One time, at a club, there was a "single" guy and me and a female friend got chatting to him and headed to an area. Well, he came fairly quickly through oral and then upped and left (fairly uncomfortable). My friend and I headed out feeling a bit like wtf but to then be met with a female he'd arranged to meet there. Well she ended up pretty furious and blamed us for it, claiming she'd only nipped for a cigarette. The rest of the night resulted in us getting looks from her and her friends, didn't make us that uncomfortable to feel the need to leave though.

At a house.. in a room and having a laugh with several and a wand was brought out. It was used on me by another female (part of a couple) but it was a highly unpleasant and felt like she was digging for oil! Yes, I asked to stop and I think it was due to others stepping in that it did. I rarely let anyone use one on me nowadays.

Another house... I was planning on staying but begged another to take me home, the house was just disgusting!

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

You chose the wrong couple Titch! I don't think couples should be in the swinging scene unless they're 100% secure. (Maybe exceptions if you're in it to explore together and are clear on the NSA relationship) Trust and communication are massive parts if it. It's the biggest turn on for us, knowing we can watch each other play and be turned on by someone else, but always come back to each other. "

This !!!!

Well, once I asked this guy for a tribute....

I met a good looking lady for a dinner date, who did not have a single funny bone in her body. She was serious and quite intense. 90 minutes of torture!

"I met a good looking lady for a dinner date, who did not have a single funny bone in her body. She was serious and quite intense. 90 minutes of torture!"

I thought you were going to say she didn’t have a funny bone in her body until you took her back to yours.

"I met a good looking lady for a dinner date, who did not have a single funny bone in her body. She was serious and quite intense. 90 minutes of torture!

I thought you were going to say she didn’t have a funny bone in her body until you took her back to yours. "

Lol. Even though I was staying in the same hotel, after having our dinner I jumped into my car, drove around the block and made sure she had left before returning.

Leeds

"I met a good looking lady for a dinner date, who did not have a single funny bone in her body. She was serious and quite intense. 90 minutes of torture!

I thought you were going to say she didn’t have a funny bone in her body until you took her back to yours.

Lol. Even though I was staying in the same hotel, after having our dinner I jumped into my car, drove around the block and made sure she had left before returning."

#devious

Lol. Even though I was staying in the same hotel, after having our dinner I jumped into my car, drove around the block and made sure she had left before returning.

#devious"

I didn't want to hurt her feelings!

#devious"

scandalous..........

I went to meet a guy. Pictures were hot, young, fit, 6 pack. Oh yes I'm on my way. I got lost and couldn't find the building. So I called him. He said "I can see you, I'm waving from the front door". I looked over, I could see the belly stretched against the t shirt, a bit of under hang. I put the window down and said "where can I park" he said "anywhere" I pout the window up and drove home. About 2 minutes along the road he phones me. "Lol where are you"? "Sorry , you don't look like your pictures". And I laughed all the way home, imagine I didn't get lost and he was waiting in bed for me close call. Lol

"I went to meet a guy. Pictures were hot, young, fit, 6 pack. Oh yes I'm on my way. I got lost and couldn't find the building. So I called him. He said "I can see you, I'm waving from the front door". I looked over, I could see the belly stretched against the t shirt, a bit of under hang. I put the window down and said "where can I park" he said "anywhere" I pout the window up and drove home. About 2 minutes along the road he phones me. "Lol where are you"? "Sorry , you don't look like your pictures". And I laughed all the way home, imagine I didn't get lost and he was waiting in bed for me close call. Lol"
whoooooooosh good job he hung belly ooot window

"I went to meet a guy. Pictures were hot, young, fit, 6 pack. Oh yes I'm on my way. I got lost and couldn't find the building. So I called him. He said "I can see you, I'm waving from the front door". I looked over, I could see the belly stretched against the t shirt, a bit of under hang. I put the window down and said "where can I park" he said "anywhere" I pout the window up and drove home. About 2 minutes along the road he phones me. "Lol where are you"? "Sorry , you don't look like your pictures". And I laughed all the way home, imagine I didn't get lost and he was waiting in bed for me close call. Lolwhoooooooosh good job he hung belly ooot window "

He was pregnant!

"I went to meet a guy. Pictures were hot, young, fit, 6 pack. Oh yes I'm on my way. I got lost and couldn't find the building. So I called him. He said "I can see you, I'm waving from the front door". I looked over, I could see the belly stretched against the t shirt, a bit of under hang. I put the window down and said "where can I park" he said "anywhere" I pout the window up and drove home. About 2 minutes along the road he phones me. "Lol where are you"? "Sorry , you don't look like your pictures". And I laughed all the way home, imagine I didn't get lost and he was waiting in bed for me close call. Lolwhoooooooosh good job he hung belly ooot window

He was pregnant!"

damn yes and you know what they say........ don't go baggy

He contacted me again on my new account. Tried the same thing. I said" that's not you" "yes it is, I have verifications". "Yes you do but the private pictures you are sending me aren't you". Doesn't he know false advertising will lead to a disappointment ?

"He contacted me again on my new account. Tried the same thing. I said" that's not you" "yes it is, I have verifications". "Yes you do but the private pictures you are sending me aren't you". Doesn't he know false advertising will lead to a disappointment ? "
all advertising is good...... ask saatchi and saatchi

"He contacted me again on my new account. Tried the same thing. I said" that's not you" "yes it is, I have verifications". "Yes you do but the private pictures you are sending me aren't you". Doesn't he know false advertising will lead to a disappointment ? all advertising is good...... ask saatchi and saatchi "

I wasn't being fooled twice

I was in a club with a friend. We were at the glory hole set up. He was obviously behind the screen while I was on my knees.

Suddenly I felt someone touching my ass and trying to get their fingers in my underwear. I stopped, stood up and he was told no. My friend asked him to leave.

My friend offered to take me home but I said I was fine. We moved on to a diffrent area. However the guy kept popping up like a bad smell. We avoided anyone else the rest of the evening.

It all felt a bit awkward and kinda put me off venturing back.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

A few years ago, was out at the braes dogging. Me being me, makes the first move, sees a guy sitting in his car pretending to be on phone, I hang about outside and he eventually gets the message just as another guy pulls up.

They both get out there cars at same time.

We talk a bit and soon I’m in the centre, phone guy then starts to go for the other guy whose already said he doesn’t like anal. ( I’m gagging for it btw! - from both!) so phone guy then starts off trying to pull his trousers off, I’m giving it wtf , the other guy pulls away and tells him again.

Phone guy then starts to pull my hair off, then tries to pull my boobs out, ( other guy has not been put off his task in hand, he cums) other guy then starts going all weird, muttering things, and going as if he’s on something, I grab my stuff and we both run to our respective cars.

He’s left flapping about - literally like a bird- in the lay-by. Other guy then hits car on bollard as he turns, phone guy then starts running about.... mad stare on his face.... thought he was about to pull out an axe....

Only person out of ’s of both men and women I’ve met that really frightened me.

"He contacted me again on my new account. Tried the same thing. I said" that's not you" "yes it is, I have verifications". "Yes you do but the private pictures you are sending me aren't you". Doesn't he know false advertising will lead to a disappointment ? all advertising is good...... ask saatchi and saatchi

I wasn't being fooled twice"

theirs no bats under your belfry

Leeds

"I was in a club with a friend. We were at the glory hole set up. He was obviously behind the screen while I was on my knees.

Suddenly I felt someone touching my ass and trying to get their fingers in my underwear. I stopped, stood up and he was told no. My friend asked him to leave.

My friend offered to take me home but I said I was fine. We moved on to a diffrent area. However the guy kept popping up like a bad smell. We avoided anyone else the rest of the evening.

It all felt a bit awkward and kinda put me off venturing back. "

Wish a guy would try that with me! He would be removed from the club before he could say Jack Robinson! It’s guys like that who give clubs a bad name! I do feel that every guy who walks into a club should be read the rules and sign to say they agree! Prices aren’t high enough if you ask me cos it would stop the idiots going!

You chose the wrong couple Titch! I don't think couples should be in the swinging scene unless they're 100% secure. (Maybe exceptions if you're in it to explore together and are clear on the NSA relationship) Trust and communication are massive parts if it. It's the biggest turn on for us, knowing we can watch each other play and be turned on by someone else, but always come back to each other. "

Oh absolutely, was just a shame as I see lots of attractive couples that I would love to talk to but it does make me nervous now! I think it’s one of the hardest balances to strike, the couple making each other feel comfortable but also making the third comfortable too! And a lot think they’ve got it right until they’re in that heat of the moment!

2 weeks??

Yes two weeks after any play is to get a test done. That’s what my clinic advises. Why query me? "

Your test after two weeks would test for gonnoreah and chlamydia and 2 weeks is the right time. I'm guessing you had throat swabs?

However lumps may just be cysts but they could be warts or herpes which your test two weeks later wouldn't have shown. It would be doubtful to be herpes as he would be sore however if it was genital warts then it can transmit the hpv virus into the throat.

To be completely honest if anyone is ever in that situation the best thing you can do is say I'm concerned about the lumps can you explain? He may be able to put your mind at rest then.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I was in a club with a friend. We were at the glory hole set up. He was obviously behind the screen while I was on my knees.

It all felt a bit awkward and kinda put me off venturing back.

Wish a guy would try that with me! He would be removed from the club before he could say Jack Robinson! It’s guys like that who give clubs a bad name! I do feel that every guy who walks into a club should be read the rules and sign to say they agree! Prices aren’t high enough if you ask me cos it would stop the idiots going! "

I think everyone should be made to read the rules not just men. Couples and singles fems who are a nightmare, especially when alcohol is added to the mix.

Leeds

2 weeks??

Your test after two weeks would test for gonnoreah and chlamydia and 2 weeks is the right time. I'm guessing you had throat swabs?

However lumps may just be cysts but they could be warts or herpes which your test two weeks later wouldn't have shown. It would be doubtful to be herpes as he would be sore however if it was genital warts then it can transmit the hpv virus into the throat.

To be completely honest if anyone is ever in that situation the best thing you can do is say I'm concerned about the lumps can you explain? He may be able to put your mind at rest then.

"

As there were four men involved and i was completely caught off guard it was difficult to start questioning him and I didn’t know him so my first instinct was to stop touching him. Really if he had a disease then he should not go to a swingers club until it’s cleared up. It’s just one more example of a guy not respecting a woman!

2 weeks??

As there were four men involved and i was completely caught off guard it was difficult to start questioning him and I didn’t know him so my first instinct was to stop touching him. Really if he had a disease then he should not go to a swingers club until it’s cleared up. It’s just one more example of a guy not respecting a woman! "

You have missed the point completely .

The tests you have had do not mean you haven't contracted something from him.

The only way you can assure your own sexual health is by taking charge of it and I personally wouldnt care who else was there-if your worried you ask.

You are accusing someone of having a sti when it could well be cysts or skin tags and they could have answered that question for you.

Leeds

2 weeks??

As there were four men involved and i was completely caught off guard it was difficult to start questioning him and I didn’t know him so my first instinct was to stop touching him. Really if he had a disease then he should not go to a swingers club until it’s cleared up. It’s just one more example of a guy not respecting a woman!

The only way you can assure your own sexual health is by taking charge of it and I personally wouldnt care who else was there-if your worried you ask.

You are accusing someone of having a sti when it could well be cysts or skin tags and they could have answered that question for you."

It was something I had never come across before and did not think to ask him such questions, I just wanted to stop the play with him. I did not start this thread to be criticised like this.

North west ish

2 weeks??

You are accusing someone of having a sti when it could well be cysts or skin tags and they could have answered that question for you.

It was something I had never come across before and did not think to ask him such questions, I just wanted to stop the play with him. I did not start this thread to be criticised like this. "

What if he's on here and has read your OP knowing it is about him? Surely asking a simple question is kinder than starting a thread. People will question you if you put up a thread, you have been around long enough to know that. Not critising, just observations.

Leeds

2 weeks??

It was something I had never come across before and did not think to ask him such questions, I just wanted to stop the play with him. I did not start this thread to be criticised like this.

What if he's on here and has read your OP knowing it is about him? Surely asking a simple question is kinder than starting a thread. People will question you if you put up a thread, you have been around long enough to know that. Not critising, just observations. "

My FWB asked him for his profile name and he’s not on Fab. If he was I would not have mentioned it on a thread. Yes for your information I have been around long enough to know things like that. Feel this now is a criticism against me and is taking away from the thread topic. The guy should have told me what his medical issue was before he sat expecting a BJ. Why is it up to me to ask? Sex is a two way thing. I’ll not comment anymore on criticisms about this.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Pervy old men struggle to get hard, in my experience...! "

Try this one

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Remember my own euuuwwww ! Moment. Saw a guy cumming over a lady’s boobs in a field at a club and his Cum had a greenish tinge...

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

A guy had penile lumps on his helmet. It happens to one in 5 men. I'm sorry although I love sucking cock, if the cock looks or feels weird, I just can't suck it. His penile lumps made me feel really uncomfortable. Every time I see a cock pic with them, it's a definite no. Call me fussy but I just can't do it

2 weeks??

It was something I had never come across before and did not think to ask him such questions, I just wanted to stop the play with him. I did not start this thread to be criticised like this. "

I'm sorry you feel I'm critising you that wasn't my intention.

I was just trying to make you aware that the tests you had that you felt made you all clear would not have tested for what the problem may have been.

Leeds

"A guy had penile lumps on his helmet. It happens to one in 5 men. I'm sorry although I love sucking cock, if the cock looks or feels weird, I just can't suck it. His penile lumps made me feel really uncomfortable. Every time I see a cock pic with them, it's a definite no. Call me fussy but I just can't do it "

I have learnt from it now so in future I’ll play with it with my hands and check it all over, any lumps or weird things then I’ll stop play. Sounds harsh but to me sex is about preference and fun and that ain’t fun. Also in future I’ll use a condom for a BJ that way I’ll be safer. How do I know if they are telling the truth when questions are asked?

North west ish

2 weeks??

What if he's on here and has read your OP knowing it is about him? Surely asking a simple question is kinder than starting a thread. People will question you if you put up a thread, you have been around long enough to know that. Not critising, just observations.

My FWB asked him for his profile name and he’s not on Fab. If he was I would not have mentioned it on a thread. Yes for your information I have been around long enough to know things like that. Feel this now is a criticism against me and is taking away from the thread topic. The guy should have told me what his medical issue was before he sat expecting a BJ. Why is it up to me to ask? Sex is a two way thing. I’ll not comment anymore on criticisms about this. "

In answer to your question: it was up to you cos it was your sexual health at risk, yes sex is a two way thing.

If you post threads people comment. That is NOT a critique.

Back to the original thread: offered to help a newbie woman and accompany her to a club for her 1st time. Introduced her to friends, tried to include her in convos but she refused to chat and was standoffish all night. She stormed off and then sent me a shitty message the next day complaining that no one gave her any attention. Never take newbies again. Lesson learned.

By *m272Woman  over a year ago

London

I met a couple who asked me did I want to be fucked by and use their rabbit....i am sat there thinking they are going to pull out their latest ann summers purchase but no they actually meant their kids pet rabbit. I made a swift exit and haven't been back since

Leeds

"I met a couple who asked me did I want to be fucked by and use their rabbit....i am sat there thinking they are going to pull out their latest ann summers purchase but no they actually meant their kids pet rabbit. I made a swift exit and haven't been back since "

OMG!

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

At a club we went in a room with a cpl and a male they brought alone he fucked both the girls as they blew us guys then left the room it turned out he wasnt the guy they brought they thought he was with us we thought he was with them it was dark god kmows who he was

"At a club we went in a room with a cpl and a male they brought alone he fucked both the girls as they blew us guys then left the room it turned out he wasnt the guy they brought they thought he was with us we thought he was with them it was dark god kmows who he was "

What a lucky guy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

2 weeks??

We can all be caught off guard, engrossed in something, in an unusual environment and circumstances. I had something similar and just stayed away from a guy.

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We met a couple in a local pub for a social once, after the initial small talk I asked them how they were finding things on Fab. The man looked really shifty and his wife said 'What's Fab?' So I got my phone to show her (he'd put quite a few pics of her on, some quite explicit), at this point he had to tell her. To be fair, she took it very well, but it was pretty awkward. Outside the pub he was really keen to convince everyone to go back to ours, he'd even brought some bottles of wine. We suggested they go home and have a good long chat ...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"A guy had penile lumps on his helmet. It happens to one in 5 men. I'm sorry although I love sucking cock, if the cock looks or feels weird, I just can't suck it. His penile lumps made me feel really uncomfortable. Every time I see a cock pic with them, it's a definite no. Call me fussy but I just can't do it

I have learnt from it now so in future I’ll play with it with my hands and check it all over, any lumps or weird things then I’ll stop play. Sounds harsh but to me sex is about preference and fun and that ain’t fun. Also in future I’ll use a condom for a BJ that way I’ll be safer. How do I know if they are telling the truth when questions are asked? "

You can check when they send you dick pics if they have these penile lumps. They not infectious. Just I don't like sucking on them. It's just personal preference

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"We met a couple in a local pub for a social once, after the initial small talk I asked them how they were finding things on Fab. The man looked really shifty and his wife said 'What's Fab?' So I got my phone to show her (he'd put quite a few pics of her on, some quite explicit), at this point he had to tell her. To be fair, she took it very well, but it was pretty awkward. Outside the pub he was really keen to convince everyone to go back to ours, he'd even brought some bottles of wine. We suggested they go home and have a good long chat ..."

Gawd, I be mortified if I was his wife. Luckily you said she stayed composed

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I met a couple who asked me did I want to be fucked by and use their rabbit....i am sat there thinking they are going to pull out their latest ann summers purchase but no they actually meant their kids pet rabbit. I made a swift exit and haven't been back since "
sick fucks

Me and my ex had a home meet with a first time couple, she was really unsure but wanted to watch us. She then joined in and asked if it was ok if I fucked her, we agreed to swap and her husband started on my ex and me on her. Literally minutes in she was a obviously enjoying it and then as loud as you like screams out “ oh my god this is what it’s like to be fucked “ I have to say I was so embarrassed and just carried on, but it was obvious her other half was hurt.

I met quite a few couples through fab when I was part of a couple. Kudos to the women prepared to meet them alone - I'd feel way too vulnerable. Glad you got out safely

Cambridge

"Me and my ex had a home meet with a first time couple, she was really unsure but wanted to watch us. She then joined in and asked if it was ok if I fucked her, we agreed to swap and her husband started on my ex and me on her. Literally minutes in she was a obviously enjoying it and then as loud as you like screams out “ oh my god this is what it’s like to be fucked “ I have to say I was so embarrassed and just carried on, but it was obvious her other half was hurt. "

Poor bloke ... But good advert for you to be able to tell that story

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I was in a club playing with a couple while she was giving me a BJ her partner was fisting her in the ass...not giving the details but suddenly the bed was brown...

"Me and my ex had a home meet with a first time couple, she was really unsure but wanted to watch us. She then joined in and asked if it was ok if I fucked her, we agreed to swap and her husband started on my ex and me on her. Literally minutes in she was a obviously enjoying it and then as loud as you like screams out “ oh my god this is what it’s like to be fucked “ I have to say I was so embarrassed and just carried on, but it was obvious her other half was hurt.

Poor bloke ... But good advert for you to be able to tell that story "

For context this was a long time ago and they were much older than us, so I think it was more a deeper fantasy thing than just swinging. It’s not a professing of my prowess though I can see how that looks.

Cambridge

"We met a couple in a local pub for a social once, after the initial small talk I asked them how they were finding things on Fab. The man looked really shifty and his wife said 'What's Fab?' So I got my phone to show her (he'd put quite a few pics of her on, some quite explicit), at this point he had to tell her. To be fair, she took it very well, but it was pretty awkward. Outside the pub he was really keen to convince everyone to go back to ours, he'd even brought some bottles of wine. We suggested they go home and have a good long chat ...

Gawd, I be mortified if I was his wife. Luckily you said she stayed composed "

Well yes ... But what got us about the whole situation was what he thought would happen? He was an intelligent man, how could he not see that it would all end in disaster? They're no longer on the site otherwise I wouldn't have told ... But in the end, it's all part of the fun

#devious

I didn't want to hurt her feelings!"

Aww, you’re a sweetheart! X

Leeds

"I was in a club playing with a couple while she was giving me a BJ her partner was fisting her in the ass...not giving the details but suddenly the bed was brown... "

Goodness and poor you to witness that.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

At a club down south my female friend and i were asked to go upstairs with 2 hot males. I was having a ball but could tell by my friends face she was not. Turned out her guy had a micro penis which was not a grower. She made her excuses and left

Leeds

Many many years ago I had a date with a then older man. He was dropping me off at the end of the night and we did some petting in his car! I put my hand inside his zip to get his cock out and I felt something soft. He was wearing a tena man, I also felt and smelt urine. He apologised saying he had a prostrate problem. I didn’t meet him again. Thank god I was carrying baby wipes.

"Many many years ago I had a date with a then older man. He was dropping me off at the end of the night and we did some petting in his car! I put my hand inside his zip to get his cock out and I felt something soft. He was wearing a tena man, I also felt and smelt urine. He apologised saying he had a prostrate problem. I didn’t meet him again. Thank god I was carrying baby wipes. "

What is a tena man?

Leeds

"Many many years ago I had a date with a then older man. He was dropping me off at the end of the night and we did some petting in his car! I put my hand inside his zip to get his cock out and I felt something soft. He was wearing a tena man, I also felt and smelt urine. He apologised saying he had a prostrate problem. I didn’t meet him again. Thank god I was carrying baby wipes.

What is a tena man?"

It’s an Incontinence pad.....

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Our very first social met a guy for coffee at a local place to us.we had camd and text after we had had our drink we walked back to our cars hugged and said goodbye....went over to his car and stood to the side with his cock hanging out having not done anything in 25 years of marriage awkward wasnt the word ! I was mortified lol

"Our very first social met a guy for coffee at a local place to us.we had camd and text after we had had our drink we walked back to our cars hugged and said goodbye....went over to his car and stood to the side with his cock hanging out having not done anything in 25 years of marriage awkward wasnt the word ! I was mortified lol

"

Omg, did you say anything

shropshire

Not until I got home and texted just wanted out before anyone saw he said he thought I'd like !!! Ffs

Leeds

"Not until I got home and texted just wanted out before anyone saw he said he thought I'd like !!! Ffs"

I’m confused. Who had their cock hanging out and why?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I was enjoying some time with a friend a long time ago on a large bed in a club, there were two other couples playing with their partners on the same bed.

One of the ladies very energetically suddenly squirted all over all of us, no warning explanation or anything.

It was very full on and a little bit much for everybody.

It was like being caught in a down full, and have I been aware I would have got out of the line of fire, as it was it looked a little bit like a scene out of You've been Framed.

"Fabbers,

Musing again.

Bhubaysi x "

I had a meet with a couple where the male insisted that anal should be performed on his wife by both himself and me.

She clearly kept stating no, I felt so uncomfortable I locked myself in the bathroom whilst they argued about it for 10 mins and then left.

shropshire

"Not until I got home and texted just wanted out before anyone saw he said he thought I'd like !!! Ffs

I’m confused. Who had their cock hanging out and why? "

look at my post further up that was a answer to a question

"Many many years ago I had a date with a then older man. He was dropping me off at the end of the night and we did some petting in his car! I put my hand inside his zip to get his cock out and I felt something soft. He was wearing a tena man, I also felt and smelt urine. He apologised saying he had a prostrate problem. I didn’t meet him again. Thank god I was carrying baby wipes. "

Gipping

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Years ago I was at the flat of somebody half my age, he lived by himself but his mum unexpectedly showed up at the door. I had to hide at the side of the fridge in his kitchen while he managed to get her to leave for a little bit so I could get out of the place.

» Add a new message to this topic