FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > M/F Couples

M/F Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any m/f couples on here that want to chat to single guys?

Nearly every profile I've looked at says "no single guys", so it got me wondering if there were many that were looking for single guys to talk to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We talk to and meet single men.

"We talk to and meet single men. "

Really? That's good to know! I was worried this post would remain empty! Haha

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Do a search for couples looking for single guys. Send a nice introductry message. Best of luck.

"Do a search for couples looking for single guys. Send a nice introductry message. Best of luck. "

Thank you very much, I think it'll be the best way

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I'm sure there are plenty couples that are happy to chat to single guys. If/when we are looking for single guys we prefer to approach them if we're interested, the rest of the time we have our message filters set in order to avoid an inbox full of unwanted messages.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We talk to and meet single men.

Really? That's good to know! I was worried this post would remain empty! Haha"

Quite a few couples do but the younger ones sometimes find they get inundated with messages so block men and search themselves or go to clubs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a fair few looking so don’t give up but we appreciate that you’re taking the time to notice who isn’t looking for single men as way too many ignore preferences x

"I'm sure there are plenty couples that are happy to chat to single guys. If/when we are looking for single guys we prefer to approach them if we're interested, the rest of the time we have our message filters set in order to avoid an inbox full of unwanted messages. "

"I'm sure there are plenty couples that are happy to chat to single guys. If/when we are looking for single guys we prefer to approach them if we're interested, the rest of the time we have our message filters set in order to avoid an inbox full of unwanted messages. "

I guess, it's just finding them! Haha. But that's a good idea, I can imagine you get quite a few messages that are from unwanted guys!

"We talk to and meet single men.

Really? That's good to know! I was worried this post would remain empty! Haha

Quite a few couples do but the younger ones sometimes find they get inundated with messages so block men and search themselves or go to clubs. "

Ah of course, it can be vetted better that way

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Our profile says no single men but a small number have sent us messages that were well thought out and hot out attention. As a result we have played on Skype with a few of them and plan to meet a couple x

"There are a fair few looking so don’t give up but we appreciate that you’re taking the time to notice who isn’t looking for single men as way too many ignore preferences x"

I won't do, Hopefully I can find them, but you're very welcome, because I can imagine they do, i do my best as I wouldn't want unwanted messages x

"Our profile says no single men but a small number have sent us messages that were well thought out and hot out attention. As a result we have played on Skype with a few of them and plan to meet a couple x"

I see, so you use no single men as a way to narrow down which ones message? X

Cyprus

"Our profile says no single men but a small number have sent us messages that were well thought out and hot out attention. As a result we have played on Skype with a few of them and plan to meet a couple x

I see, so you use no single men as a way to narrow down which ones message? X"

Not really, we weren’t interested in single guys but some ignore that and chance their luck.

"Our profile says no single men but a small number have sent us messages that were well thought out and hot out attention. As a result we have played on Skype with a few of them and plan to meet a couple x

Not really, we weren’t interested in single guys but some ignore that and chance their luck."

Oh I see what you're saying now. So you've just played with any that took your fancy of the guys that tried their luck?

Cyprus

Not really, we weren’t interested in single guys but some ignore that and chance their luck.

Oh I see what you're saying now. So you've just played with any that took your fancy of the guys that tried their luck?"

Being horny and bored drives us to do unexpected things lol

Oh I see what you're saying now. So you've just played with any that took your fancy of the guys that tried their luck?

Being horny and bored drives us to do unexpected things lol"

Ah I get you! That's actually good to know, haha

We have stopped talking to single guys because we're fed up with all the ridiculous messages? Advice for single guys on fab (we met on fab and I've had many meets in the past as a single man)

As a single man if you cant show us even the basic respect by reading our profile and sending an appropriate message then why should we respond to you?

This isn't a free for all on my missus.

"We have stopped talking to single guys because we're fed up with all the ridiculous messages? Advice for single guys on fab (we met on fab and I've had many meets in the past as a single man)

As a single man if you cant show us even the basic respect by reading our profile and sending an appropriate message then why should we respond to you?

This isn't a free for all on my missus."

I personally always show respect for profiles, this post is to find those that do speak to/meet single guys.

Yeah I'm aware what the thread is about?

"Yeah I'm aware what the thread is about? "

You just seem annoyed by guys that still insist on messaging you?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Our profile says no single men but a small number have sent us messages that were well thought out and hot out attention. As a result we have played on Skype with a few of them and plan to meet a couple x"

Wow, so you actively teach guys to ignore peoples profiles?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 12:56:15]

nr Stamford

We meet single guys and we're local to you. Think you messaged us a long while back but we didn't block you so drop us a line again

Bry (and Charlotte)

Cyprus

Wow, so you actively teach guys to ignore peoples profiles?"

No we do what suits us at the time.

A lot of guys ignore what you say regardless that’s why we have a few on our block list.

nr Stamford

"I can imagine you get quite a few messages that are from unwanted guys!"

For us, it's not so much the unwanted initial messages - they're easy enough to send a polite "no thanks" to (if they make some effort to start with) or simply delete (if they have made no effort).

It's the ones that we are interested in, who we tell that we don't do "chat" but that we can't meet for a few weeks (health, work and too many guys means we can't do anything short notice) but who then insist on messaging us every day asking how we are, what we're up to, etc. We can't keep up with them all, and end up upsetting people by not replying.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lots of people block guys and do their own searching OP. Hope you find what you are looking for. X

By *reedom78555Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Thing is a lot of single guys just expect to be leant the lady after 1 or 2 lines of text.

I takes me a lot more than that to keep the Mrs happy so whilst I don’t expect (or want) a guy to build up that level of connection “want 2 meet u now” “hi babes, cn I fuk u” doesn’t wet her gusset either.

We realise there’s nice guys on here but for every one of those there’s 40 maybe 120 idiots.

"Thing is a lot of single guys just expect to be leant the lady after 1 or 2 lines of text.

I takes me a lot more than that to keep the Mrs happy so whilst I don’t expect (or want) a guy to build up that level of connection “want 2 meet u now” “hi babes, cn I fuk u” doesn’t wet her gusset either.

We realise there’s nice guys on here but for every one of those there’s 40 maybe 120 idiots. "

Oh I completely understand all of that

"Lots of people block guys and do their own searching OP. Hope you find what you are looking for. X"

Ah I see, that would make sense! But thank you very much x

"We meet single guys and we're local to you. Think you messaged us a long while back but we didn't block you so drop us a line again

Bry (and Charlotte)"

Yes you are, and I did! So I will message again

By * and d coupleCouple  over a year ago

bishop

That’s all we’re looking for is single guys

It’s the crap one liners that bore me.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes we do.

Yes we get a lot of messages from guys we would never meet but we have also met some lovely guys.

Good luck OP

Jo x

"That’s all we’re looking for is single guys

It’s the crap one liners that bore me. "

That sounds good!

So what would you recommend be a better opener?

"Yes we do.

Yes we get a lot of messages from guys we would never meet but we have also met some lovely guys.

Good luck OP

Jo x "

That's good!

But of course, I imagine they outweigh the good ones, but I'm glad you have.

Thank you!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Lots of people block guys and do their own searching OP. Hope you find what you are looking for. X

Ah I see, that would make sense! But thank you very much x"

Welcome.

"Lots of people block guys and do their own searching OP. Hope you find what you are looking for. X

Ah I see, that would make sense! But thank you very much x

Welcome. "

I think the key thing is to put the right criteria in your search fields and then you will see those that are looking for single guys

Then it is down to how interesting you profile and pics are and most important- your choice of introduction chat as there are a lot of guys for competition

Good luck

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We often play with single guys (often a couple or more at a time), but never preplanned and only in clubs. Opening the door to single guys on Fab is asking to be inundated.

"Are there any m/f couples on here that want to chat to single guys?

Nearly every profile I've looked at says "no single guys", so it got me wondering if there were many that were looking for single guys to talk to? "

We do, but prefer them to be bi

» Add a new message to this topic