FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best time to post

Best time to post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Am I right to say, the best interaction time is from 5 - 7 am, 9 - 11 pm on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Anytime. Daytime fabbers either don’t work, work shifts or sneakily fab at work. Evenings and weekends people may or may not spend time with their partner and/or kids. People are even on fab through the night when we’re having sweet dreams

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Its probably all over the place at the moment too

Jo x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I work nights and read the forums when i get spare minutes. I sadly get alot of d*unken crude messages at these times too

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Anytime. Daytime fabbers either don’t work, work shifts or sneakily fab at work. Evenings and weekends people may or may not spend time with their partner and/or kids. People are even on fab through the night when we’re having sweet dreams "

I occasionally awake at nights and amazed how many messages I get when I log on... Usually asking me why I'm still awake!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anytime. Daytime fabbers either don’t work, work shifts or sneakily fab at work. Evenings and weekends people may or may not spend time with their partner and/or kids. People are even on fab through the night when we’re having sweet dreams "

Haha I literally just posted about this!

» Add a new message to this topic