FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Regular couples

Regular couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Lots of profiles state not looking for one-offs but regular couples. Considering the reasons many couples join (adventures, something new, different sex) is this realistic ?

Do you find after a while either someone in the 4 gets too attached / crosses a boundary one or more people get bored after the initial thrill ?

How long have you maintained regular couples for and still enjoy it ?

Same where partners take bf / gf on here in Addison to the marriage, is it destined to mess up by getting too close, or just become boring after a few meets after you’ve ticked off the bucket list ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We’ve played with the same couple four times and it’s got better as we’ve become more comfortable, we’ll hopefully play again some day. There’s no chance of any emotional attachment, just as friends. We don’t full swap, just have fantastic group sex

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I remember on our first club visit a couple of years ago (which was fantastic) that a group of six men and women arrived together and only played with each other.

It was interesting to see, probably not what we expected and not very libertarian Lol. Seemed like a situation that could get awkward quickly if one of the group wasn’t feeling it or gets bored.

Maybe because we’re fairly predictable as to when and where we go out, we do end up having sexy repeat plays with friends, but we love making new chums as well.

Dubai & Nottingham

"I remember on our first club visit a couple of years ago (which was fantastic) that a group of six men and women arrived together and only played with each other.

It was interesting to see, probably not what we expected and not very libertarian Lol. Seemed like a situation that could get awkward quickly if one of the group wasn’t feeling it or gets bored.

Maybe because we’re fairly predictable as to when and where we go out, we do end up having sexy repeat plays with friends, but we love making new chums as well. "

I think it’s different in a club. you have the night out, the atmosphere etc so repeat play with people you know just kind of happens. I meant regular couples where you visit each other’s houses, do dinner and go away for weekends etc.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"I remember on our first club visit a couple of years ago (which was fantastic) that a group of six men and women arrived together and only played with each other.

Maybe because we’re fairly predictable as to when and where we go out, we do end up having sexy repeat plays with friends, but we love making new chums as well.

I think it’s different in a club. you have the night out, the atmosphere etc so repeat play with people you know just kind of happens. I meant regular couples where you visit each other’s houses, do dinner and go away for weekends etc. "

Yep realise there’s different levels of regular, and that some people do this... all a bit heavy and too much real life for us

By *ammy lynWoman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

With my partner we maintained a relationship with one couple for seven years until circumstances changed things due to geographical problems x

Dubai & Nottingham

"With my partner we maintained a relationship with one couple for seven years until circumstances changed things due to geographical problems x"

That’s a long time! Did you not end just doing regular “married” sex

We actually find distance helps keep it separate from real life, limiting contact keeps it fresh etc

By *exedUp_GamerNerdsCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We've been meeting with a couple regularly for nearly 3 years now and I couldn't possibly recommend it enough.

We've had holidays away together and they've stayed at our place for many long dirty weekends of fun.

I think in our case it really works as the two male halves have become really good friends. So there is a good foundation of trust.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We have a couple that we've played with regularly for over a year now. We have social meet ups as well as sex and have thrown a few parties together.

For us, the trust that we have between us makes our playtime even better.

There's no issues with boundaries etc. They are one of the few couples, or even as singles, that we would consider meeting individually.

They're not the only couple, there are others that we've had multiple meets with.

» Add a new message to this topic