FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Complaints

Complaints

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Time after time men say to me "I never had complaints" about their performance. Even when the guy been totally awful in bed, I never tell them. Just make excuses to break up and go our seperate ways.

Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Time after time men say to me "I never had complaints" about their performance. Even when the guy been totally awful in bed, I never tell them. Just make excuses to break up and go our seperate ways.

Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck? "

It takes two to tango.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'll always try to guide them if they arent doing it for me . But apart from twice where my inner voice accidentally became an outer one... I'm not cruel and wouldnt say x

I've fucked great looking girls half my age who were shit.

I've had a 56 year old Milf luck my arse ,suck my toes ,tie me up and spank me then suck my cock which I don't normally like and I've had one of the best cums ever .

She's on here or her profile us still

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No but I do have a mate who was having sex with a woman who fell asleep, so he can't be that good.

"Time after time men say to me "I never had complaints" about their performance. Even when the guy been totally awful in bed, I never tell them. Just make excuses to break up and go our seperate ways.

Why don’t you tell them?

I've never been told it, but I've definitely told a guy or two lol.

How are they supposed to get better if they don't know they're doing it all wrong?

Men don't complain because we are happy to get someone to fuck us. But maybe women ought to try a bit harder. Be more interesting and I might bother to stick around.

It's either that or cry about how men don't want to commit to being anywhere near you.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Men don't complain because we are happy to get someone to fuck us. But maybe women ought to try a bit harder. Be more interesting and I might bother to stick around.

It's either that or cry about how men don't want to commit to being anywhere near you. "

Aww whose upset you judging by your post everyone x

Too many women. Not just here, but on other sites like tinder too. Give me a reason to care and I'm the most lovable man on the planet.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It depends, doesn't it? I've never lay there singing "you're shit, and you know you are" because although his moves don't do it for me they may be another woman's dream come true.

I have tried to guide partners to my own likes and dislikes, such unsubtle signals as "oh god that's good, keep doing that" or physically moving his hands to where they feel better if he's being too rough with my clit, for example. I've even had a frank conversation afterwards when the message wasn't sinking in ("I hated that you kept trying to do X, please stop it because it's a massive turn-off for me").

Ultimately though sometimes you're just not compatible, and I've also had that conversation afterwards.

With most men I've found they're good at letting me know when something is good. There is a certain embarrassment to saying something isn't good, so that tends to just be silence while I'm doing whatever it is he doesn't like.

I've not had a man tell me afterwards that he didn't like something or that he didn't think we were good together, my experience has mostly been messages getting further and further apart before being blocked, or being ghosted completely. Its not normally a surprise, if it's not good then it's not good.

I don't think I've ever had a situation where I thought the sex was good and my partner didn't, so it would be interesting to see how that played out if I was eagerly looking to meet up again!

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If the same negative things keep happening to me 'time after time' then I always accept full responsibility for them.

So I would never tell a woman she was crap in bed, rather I would tell myself to choose better in the future.

No, I wouldn’t tell them either.

As someone said earlier, it takes two to tango. I’m sure I’ve been a disappointment occasionally and I know I’ve had female partners that were hugely disappointing. We just don’t see each other again.

Whether it is because of nerves, exhaustion, or simply incompatibility, who knows. I’ve never complained, nor had any complaints, lol.

But I have had compliments...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It takes two to tango."

Funnily I had one proof that it wasn't equally bad from both sides as before I told the first guy in my life how bad he was (the reason I told him as he kept stalking me, constantly asking to "hang out again"). He told me I was "amazing ly sexy in bed and it's one of the best sex he ever had. He was 28 year old raf guy, not from here, from vanilla dating site. My reaction was "you got the right person and night?". He described the whole night to me. Yes I tried to make things better by pleasing him but when he pleased me (yes I did tried to verbally guide him to do x y z) he still was terrible. So to say it must be both parties is bit of a cop out as both parties should take responsibility for their own action. In this situation, I did and eventually I was honest. Even after being honest, he still pestered me. I had to keep blocking him even though I actually thought he was a nice guy, just totally clueless about other people's feelings.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I duno if it's always to do with incompatibility.

I use another example. Again, I liked this guy, was very physically attracted to him. When we got naked, he technically pleased me right (with my guidance), I did stuff to him which he appeared to like (the sex noises and compliments were given by him unless he was lying). Why did I consider it as a terrible meet? He came in 40 seconds from my hand job. The whole sexual experience lasted less than 5 minutes. I spent longer brushing my teeth! Then straight away afterwards, he hurried to get dress after cumming, without discussing it with me "it's late, I take you home" (it was about 9 pm) then ghost me until 2 weeks later and just sent me a random weird message. So I classed it terrible because it was just too quick and he didn't really try to make it up to me. jeez I have many "bad experiences"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"No but I do have a mate who was having sex with a woman who fell asleep, so he can't be that good.

"

My friend did that. She said it was because she hadn't had sex for months. She didn't even fancy him. Just got too d*unk and took him back home. It was bad, she was too d*unk so she fell asleep half way through then kicked him out in the morning. Bloody awful I know but that's what she did.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Too many women. Not just here, but on other sites like tinder too. Give me a reason to care and I'm the most lovable man on the planet."

Ok there's a great channel on youtube that teaches people how to be better lovers. Maybe next time, choose someone who obviously fancies you physically and mentally. Talk through the sexual experience together and see how much fun you have. Me personally, it's definitely lack of communication and effort from both parties.

But when I guide some men, they get all shirty and the sex ends as they hate being told to do something different. Even when I ask them to stop doing something that doesn't turn me on, they carry on...yes definitely need to choose more attentive lovers next time.

By *obdoesitMan  over a year ago

Heswall

Aint we all.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"No but I do have a mate who was having sex with a woman who fell asleep, so he can't be that good.

My friend did that. She said it was because she hadn't had sex for months. She didn't even fancy him. Just got too d*unk and took him back home. It was bad, she was too d*unk so she fell asleep half way through then kicked him out in the morning. Bloody awful I know but that's what she did. "

I did this once ... too much drink he was giving me oral and I fell asleep I blame the drink

It takes two to tango."

Indeed

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

all over

I told someone once. Only because months later he asked to meet again and when I declined he asked why.

He took it well considering he was major full of himself

Pretty sure most men will have had the woman that lies there who isnt naturally vocal but also doesnt take an active role.

A total turn off. Even if they are enjoying it it certainly doesn't seam that way.

Everyone is different. What works for one won't work for another and without somesort of feedback (verbal/physical) you can't fix it.

absolutely not, has anyone ever told you that Op?

By *renchy19Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

This is more about tastes than whether someone is shit in bed. From a guys perspective I am not one who likes his cock wanked or sucked too roughly. One lady I was with I was sure was going to rip it off and show it to me. I said about it afterwards and thankfully she was OK about it. She had been with some guys who have loved it that way and thought all guys liked it the same.

It of course goes the same for ladies who like to be touched and fucked in different ways. No two ppl are the same. That's why repeat meets are generally better than one nighters

Have you ever enjoyed sex or any other kind of interaction with a man? You have an awful lot of complaints about men

If all these men are such a terrible disappointment and you're so great, perhaps you should try women and see if they are better for you?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Have a bit more self respect and you wont get yourself into these situations

"Men don't complain because we are happy to get someone to fuck us. But maybe women ought to try a bit harder. Be more interesting and I might bother to stick around.

It's either that or cry about how men don't want to commit to being anywhere near you. "

OR

YOU could try harder, bring 'something to the game' and bring the best out of them...

(it's what I've done, with every man I've slept with more than once)

It's either that or cry about how men don't want to commit to being anywhere near you.

OR

YOU could try harder, bring 'something to the game' and bring the best out of them...

(it's what I've done, with every man I've slept with more than once) "

i like my women awake when I'm having sex

I never say anything nasty after crap sex but I do say thank you for fun it was lovely to meet you and take care ...never call him back and just move on to next fun

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"This is more about tastes than whether someone is shit in bed. From a guys perspective I am not one who likes his cock wanked or sucked too roughly. One lady I was with I was sure was going to rip it off and show it to me. I said about it afterwards and thankfully she was OK about it. She had been with some guys who have loved it that way and thought all guys liked it the same.

It of course goes the same for ladies who like to be touched and fucked in different ways. No two ppl are the same. That's why repeat meets are generally better than one nighters "

^^^^

Every word of this

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"This is more about tastes than whether someone is shit in bed. From a guys perspective I am not one who likes his cock wanked or sucked too roughly. One lady I was with I was sure was going to rip it off and show it to me. I said about it afterwards and thankfully she was OK about it. She had been with some guys who have loved it that way and thought all guys liked it the same.

It of course goes the same for ladies who like to be touched and fucked in different ways. No two ppl are the same. That's why repeat meets are generally better than one nighters "

Exactly!

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Good post OP. I try during the messaging and meeting pre naughtiness (if things go that far) for both the discover each other and their likes / dislikes. I pay attention to the signals verbal or non verbal. Since ai started swinging I became a better lover.

Ot all started from my first Swinger date. Who was totally rude and unpleasant afterwards. It was a wham bam thank you man date. I reflected on this. This reflected improved my approach. I have improved and my goal that both have fun together has been realised.

So for this Lady I was crap I think on my first swinger date.

"Too many women. Not just here, but on other sites like tinder too. Give me a reason to care and I'm the most lovable man on the planet."

You really do come across as if you're entitled..

OR

(it's what I've done, with every man I've slept with more than once) i like my women awake when I'm having sex "

.... Erm lol

Snoring right now zzzz

Surprisingly no, never. But it's tough to know why. Back when I was properly sexually active I used to be totally selfish. A waste of space and time. That's why I hope I get a chance to show I can give and not take before it's too late.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Good post OP. I try during the messaging and meeting pre naughtiness (if things go that far) for both the discover each other and their likes / dislikes. I pay attention to the signals verbal or non verbal. Since ai started swinging I became a better lover.

Ot all started from my first Swinger date. Who was totally rude and unpleasant afterwards. It was a wham bam thank you man date. I reflected on this. This reflected improved my approach. I have improved and my goal that both have fun together has been realised.

So for this Lady I was crap I think on my first swinger date."

Ok let me get this correct "wham bam" fucks (which i had many of) where a man doesn't believe in good foreplay, wooing a woman, just felt because they good looking and this person is prepared to meet them, litterly just shoved it in, wham bam in and out, cum, get off then leaves?

Always read my reviews on fuck-advisor.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

If all these men are such a terrible disappointment and you're so great, perhaps you should try women and see if they are better for you? "

Yeah but I'm not into rubber strap ons... Luckily I had some good fucks to know there's some good lovers. But there's too many that aren't but noone tells them. So they carry on thinking they are good. I had many men who never made me cum. All they care about is having a quickie. So definitely need to try better. But how do you really know if a guy is good apart from on fab using verifications. Not that's fool proof. Men claim they good at this and that, but in reality I have no idea why they think that way.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck? absolutely not, has anyone ever told you that Op? "

Tbh NEVER

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I love chocolate fondant pudding. It can be cooked to the exact same recipe by different people and be mind blowing on some occasions and dreary and dry on others. I think it's to do with how I'm feeling at the time and how the chef feels about the pudding. If its a bad experience I just don't go back to the restaurant

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Bad sex is worse than no sex

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Have you ever enjoyed sex or any other kind of interaction with a man? You have an awful lot of complaints about men"

Yes, I even wrote stories about my good fucks. Just think intrigued about every time I speak to a guy, they always say "Well, I never had any complaints"... Tbh, even restaurants use that line saying "oh you're the first to say this isn't cooked correctly. Noone else has complained"... Good customer service is "I do apologise you feel that way, we get you a replacement straight away"

Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck? absolutely not, has anyone ever told you that Op?

Tbh NEVER "

its a manners thing then like you did you keep it to yourself and so did they, those that don't enjoy it don't go back

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I love chocolate fondant pudding. It can be cooked to the exact same recipe by different people and be mind blowing on some occasions and dreary and dry on others. I think it's to do with how I'm feeling at the time and how the chef feels about the pudding. If its a bad experience I just don't go back to the restaurant "

Yes definitely. So the best thing is to not see them again which me personally I do. Just wanted to discuss do people really know or what to know when they performed badly.

Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck? absolutely not, has anyone ever told you that Op?

Tbh NEVER "

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre.

London St Helier Trier

"Good post OP. I try during the messaging and meeting pre naughtiness (if things go that far) for both the discover each other and their likes / dislikes. I pay attention to the signals verbal or non verbal. Since ai started swinging I became a better lover.

So for this Lady I was crap I think on my first swinger date.

Ok let me get this correct "wham bam" fucks (which i had many of) where a man doesn't believe in good foreplay, wooing a woman, just felt because they good looking and this person is prepared to meet them, litterly just shoved it in, wham bam in and out, cum, get off then leaves? "

I used the term Wham bam thank you man as that she was selfish and the whole date was about her. We did actually spend the daytime together and played 3 times. So perhaps the wrong term.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tbh NEVER its a manners thing then like you did you keep it to yourself and so did they, those that don't enjoy it don't go back "

I once went back to double check... Yes still the same. Or it been good first time and really bad second time. So environmental factors should be taken into account. The guy who got worse changed his technique completely. No idea why. I did actually tell him as we on really good speaking terms. But we haven't slept with each other since.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

No, but then again I've never told anyone that either. I work on the principal that if it's bad then it's not an individuals fault but a result of the poor sexual chemistry between those involved.

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The only way people improve their sexual performance with a partner is through communication.

The bdsmers in me knows that you need to communicate to know if something worked, something didn't and something was a nope never do that again!

Couples can be especially bad at not communicating. Hence the reasons for higher volumes of divorce than ever before.

Money, childern and SEX are the biggest reasons for divorce.

You need to have a connection with your partners first and foremost then everyone needs to read each other's instruction manual to get to a orgasm before they play together.

Building a flat pack without reading instructions you'll get a wonky chest of drawers if you get my meaning!!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"No, but then again I've never told anyone that either. I work on the principal that if it's bad then it's not an individuals fault but a result of the poor sexual chemistry between those involved."

Definitely that's the bottom line for most things... NO SEXUAL CHEMISTRY

Communication is key!! For both parties. I actively ask my hubby what feels good and what he wants. He does the same and we have a great sex life!

I had one partner before him who was the worst in bed. He was lazy and didn’t really care about my pleasure at all. He wouldn’t give oral because it gave him a “sore neck” even when I suggested different positions etc.

I was too young to know how to guide kindly, so I was probably a little harsh... not that it helped any.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

People can have sex ...but if the mood /chemistry isnt right it will always be average at best ..some men & women have a different idea what is good /great or exciting in bed ...maybe porn is the problem for guys sometimes ..

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 01/06/20 08:50:43]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The only way people improve their sexual performance with a partner is through communication.

The bdsmers in me knows that you need to communicate to know if something worked, something didn't and something was a nope never do that again!

Couples can be especially bad at not communicating. Hence the reasons for higher volumes of divorce than ever before.

Money, childern and SEX are the biggest reasons for divorce.

You need to have a connection with your partners first and foremost then everyone needs to read each other's instruction manual to get to a orgasm before they play together.

Building a flat pack without reading instructions you'll get a wonky chest of drawers if you get my meaning!!!"

What can you do when they either don't want to listen, ignore and carry on doing what you don't like thinking I just change my mind... As spanking is only done well through communication and if they don't listen or change, then things go sour very quickly. Tbh when a person doesn't listen or change and I give them second chance. I just walk away. If they ask, I tell them the truth.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"People can have sex ...but if the mood /chemistry isnt right it will always be average at best ..some men & women have a different idea what is good /great or exciting in bed ...maybe porn is the problem for guys sometimes .."

Oh I had that too which actually was my most depressing sexual experience. This poor guy only could stay rock hard watching porn and it took him ages to wank to stay hard... I had to walk away from the situation. I asked him months later why that experience was so bad, saying "did you not find me attractive or wasn't feeling like doing it"... He replied "no, I really fancy you... It was just me"

If a girl told me I was terrible in bed after I’d given her multiple orgasms then I’d be very surprised (100% Record)

Dubai & Nottingham

Is your experience of bad sex mostly younger, non dominant men? I think guys find their sexuality much later after a few decades of understanding women.

And personally I would struggle to understand how submissive guys could be great lovers, fun maybe, like a plaything, but surely dominant men on the whole are the real pleasure givers - physical, emotional, practical ? That’s why most women prefer dominant men.

Blackpool

"People can have sex ...but if the mood /chemistry isnt right it will always be average at best ..some men & women have a different idea what is good /great or exciting in bed ...maybe porn is the problem for guys sometimes ..

Oh I had that too which actually was my most depressing sexual experience. This poor guy only could stay rock hard watching porn and it took him ages to wank to stay hard... I had to walk away from the situation. I asked him months later why that experience was so bad, saying "did you not find me attractive or wasn't feeling like doing it"... He replied "no, I really fancy you... It was just me" "

Some men can find strong attractive sexy women a bit intimidating in the bedroom department ...and can experience performance probs

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Has anyone told you that you're a terrible, disappointing fuck? "

I would actually really appreciate this. You can't fix something if you don't know it's broken.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"People can have sex ...but if the mood /chemistry isnt right it will always be average at best ..some men & women have a different idea what is good /great or exciting in bed ...maybe porn is the problem for guys sometimes ..

Oh I had that too which actually was my most depressing sexual experience. This poor guy only could stay rock hard watching porn and it took him ages to wank to stay hard... I had to walk away from the situation. I asked him months later why that experience was so bad, saying "did you not find me attractive or wasn't feeling like doing it"... He replied "no, I really fancy you... It was just me" Some men can find strong attractive sexy women a bit intimidating in the bedroom department ...and can experience performance probs "

I actually was in my early 20s and inexperienced compared to now. I definitely was more submissive when I was younger as I mainly slept with alot older men to gain experience and confidence. I just think he was too addicted to porn. it was really sad. As we carried on talking and he admitted it was the reason why we never had sex.

Crikey...some fabbers don't half like to go about sex the hard way.

Have realistic expectations, spend enough time getting to know if you actually like and fancy someone and the sex takes care of itself from there

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love chocolate fondant pudding. It can be cooked to the exact same recipe by different people and be mind blowing on some occasions and dreary and dry on others. I think it's to do with how I'm feeling at the time and how the chef feels about the pudding. If its a bad experience I just don't go back to the restaurant

Yes definitely. So the best thing is to not see them again which me personally I do. Just wanted to discuss do people really know or what to know when they performed badly. "

If it's a one off I don't want to know, it's not a performance in my opinion anyway, it's a bit of mutual fun. If I was doing something awful in my main relationship I'd want to know but not by being told I was terrible and crap. There are ways and means. There can't be many couples in very long term relationships who have mine blowing sex every, single time though.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Is your experience of bad sex mostly younger, non dominant men? I think guys find their sexuality much later after a few decades of understanding women.

And personally I would struggle to understand how submissive guys could be great lovers, fun maybe, like a plaything, but surely dominant men on the whole are the real pleasure givers - physical, emotional, practical ? That’s why most women prefer dominant men."

No definitely not from submissive men. Just what I call neutral type of men, younger men who just do "wham bam" sex. I had some really good subs who do amazingly well at pleasing their partner. Afew dominant have been ok but from my experience, they do things in bed only to pleasure themselves and definitely ignore your complaints, they just think you're just trying to rebel against them and carry on doing what you hate as a punishment.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I always do my best to get the woman fully horny, no point doing anything unless both enjoying it, could not fuck a woman if she just lay their looking at the ceiling, I'd rather just wank, And if wife playing with guy and not fully enjoy it I would sensivly move in and take over to change things, as she hasn't got the heart to hurt anyone's feelings, it's best to try and get chemistry right from start

Blackpool

Oh I had that too which actually was my most depressing sexual experience. This poor guy only could stay rock hard watching porn and it took him ages to wank to stay hard... I had to walk away from the situation. I asked him months later why that experience was so bad, saying "did you not find me attractive or wasn't feeling like doing it"... He replied "no, I really fancy you... It was just me" Some men can find strong attractive sexy women a bit intimidating in the bedroom department ...and can experience performance probs

I actually was in my early 20s and inexperienced compared to now. I definitely was more submissive when I was younger as I mainly slept with alot older men to gain experience and confidence. I just think he was too addicted to porn. it was really sad. As we carried on talking and he admitted it was the reason why we never had sex. "

Well if your spilling your beanz over porn in the day before hooking up for a proper meet most guys run out steam in advance ....yeh porn can make men over stimulated ..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I love chocolate fondant pudding. It can be cooked to the exact same recipe by different people and be mind blowing on some occasions and dreary and dry on others. I think it's to do with how I'm feeling at the time and how the chef feels about the pudding. If its a bad experience I just don't go back to the restaurant

Yes definitely. So the best thing is to not see them again which me personally I do. Just wanted to discuss do people really know or what to know when they performed badly.

If it's a one off I don't want to know, it's not a performance in my opinion anyway, it's a bit of mutual fun. If I was doing something awful in my main relationship I'd want to know but not by being told I was terrible and crap. There are ways and means. There can't be many couples in very long term relationships who have mine blowing sex every, single time though."

In my old marriage, it varied so much but I knew deep down we didn't have that deep sexual connection and he didn't have that much experience. He was a quick learner. So technically he improved alot in his oral skills but actual penetrative sex was too difficult to improve. We tried for over 4 years. But it boiled down to lack of chemistry and his natural skills. Obviously we not together anymore so hopefully I can share this.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Oh I had that too which actually was my most depressing sexual experience. This poor guy only could stay rock hard watching porn and it took him ages to wank to stay hard... I had to walk away from the situation. I asked him months later why that experience was so bad, saying "did you not find me attractive or wasn't feeling like doing it"... He replied "no, I really fancy you... It was just me" Some men can find strong attractive sexy women a bit intimidating in the bedroom department ...and can experience performance probs

I actually was in my early 20s and inexperienced compared to now. I definitely was more submissive when I was younger as I mainly slept with alot older men to gain experience and confidence. I just think he was too addicted to porn. it was really sad. As we carried on talking and he admitted it was the reason why we never had sex. Well if your spilling your beanz over porn in the day before hooking up for a proper meet most guys run out steam in advance ....yeh porn can make men over stimulated .."

He watched it pretty much all the time. His porn album was HUGE

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If it's a one off I don't want to know, it's not a performance in my opinion anyway, it's a bit of mutual fun. If I was doing something awful in my main relationship I'd want to know but not by being told I was terrible and crap. There are ways and means. There can't be many couples in very long term relationships who have mine blowing sex every, single time though.

In my old marriage, it varied so much but I knew deep down we didn't have that deep sexual connection and he didn't have that much experience. He was a quick learner. So technically he improved alot in his oral skills but actual penetrative sex was too difficult to improve. We tried for over 4 years. But it boiled down to lack of chemistry and his natural skills. Obviously we not together anymore so hopefully I can share this. "

Have you had good sexual experiences at all?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Tbh NEVER

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre."

A great bum and brains, what a combination

Blackpool

I actually was in my early 20s and inexperienced compared to now. I definitely was more submissive when I was younger as I mainly slept with alot older men to gain experience and confidence. I just think he was too addicted to porn. it was really sad. As we carried on talking and he admitted it was the reason why we never had sex. Well if your spilling your beanz over porn in the day before hooking up for a proper meet most guys run out steam in advance ....yeh porn can make men over stimulated ..

He watched it pretty much all the time. His porn album was HUGE "

For some Porn can be addictive ....and for some thats the only sexual buzz they can get ....sad but true ..

Tbh NEVER

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre. A great bum and brains, what a combination "

thank you

London St Helier Trier

"Crikey...some fabbers don't half like to go about sex the hard way.

Have realistic expectations, spend enough time getting to know if you actually like and fancy someone and the sex takes care of itself from there "

Exactly. Well put.

Tbh NEVER

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre. A great bum and brains, what a combination thank you "

Oi that was meant for me...

Tbh NEVER

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre. A great bum and brains, what a combination thank you

Oi that was meant for me... "

you sure...... think it was for me

Dubai & Nottingham

"Crikey...some fabbers don't half like to go about sex the hard way.

Have realistic expectations, spend enough time getting to know if you actually like and fancy someone and the sex takes care of itself from there

Exactly. Well put."

That’s our experience. And that women have much more of an issue with this than men, much higher expectations, but men have it sometimes, you hoped

it went up a level, did your part, but she just took and didn’t reciprocate. Of course we’d never complain !!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tbh NEVER

Hmm. You’re not telling them the truth but you believe they’re being honest with you? Bizarre. A great bum and brains, what a combination thank you

Oi that was meant for me... you sure...... think it was for me "

Cough cough... OP?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

In my old marriage, it varied so much but I knew deep down we didn't have that deep sexual connection and he didn't have that much experience. He was a quick learner. So technically he improved alot in his oral skills but actual penetrative sex was too difficult to improve. We tried for over 4 years. But it boiled down to lack of chemistry and his natural skills. Obviously we not together anymore so hopefully I can share this.

Have you had good sexual experiences at all?"

Yes say 50/50 many good to very good. Only one or two blind blowing

Tbh NEVER

Oi that was meant for me... you sure...... think it was for me

Cough cough... OP? "

awww you have a sexy arse too and don't be coughing around here someone will report you

mmmmm i think all men or women can get it wrong on any certain day ... we all make mistake's so unfair just to brand men for this ... and after all we are all human and sometimes cant always control things.....

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

OP seems to have a lot of poor luck with awful men and bad encounters.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I think all the people that mention communication are on the right track. Sparky sex when you connect intellectually is the best....and, for me, I love to hear feedback (oh yes, that’s good, mmm, there etc etc). I guess because I like it back to me, I give lots of feedback in the same way and I’m a loud cummer myself if I’ve really enjoyed it.

Tend to think that certain ladies who might think that they’ve pretty much done the job by turning up tend to be the most boring in bed. I’m a man who really tries to please because I love that feeling ....but equally, ladies who really love to please as well are always the best. Technique is a poor second to the stuff above....

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

I love this thread. It has been very entertaining without getting toxic. Bravo. Encore. Applause.

Have had situations where they said it would have been better if I was larger, lasted longer, had better technique. But no, no complaints about being a disappointing fuck. Phew

It takes two to tango."

Lol that’s sounding like someone who’s Bitter

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Have you ever enjoyed sex or any other kind of interaction with a man? You have an awful lot of complaints about men

Yes, I even wrote stories about my good fucks. Just think intrigued about every time I speak to a guy, they always say "Well, I never had any complaints"... Tbh, even restaurants use that line saying "oh you're the first to say this isn't cooked correctly. Noone else has complained"... Good customer service is "I do apologise you feel that way, we get you a replacement straight away" "

God if I thought a guy would get me a replacement straight away, I'd probably complain more often

It takes two to tango.

Lol that’s sounding like someone who’s Bitter "

Hah!

Not at all - all I'm saying is bad sex takes two people.

It takes two to tango.

Hah!

Not at all - all I'm saying is bad sex takes two people."

Not always. Sometimes one person just isn’t capable of being guided.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"OP seems to have a lot of poor luck with awful men and bad encounters. "

50 - 60 % bad luck plus I'm demanding. I put in alot of effort and totally disappointed when it's not returned. I love foreplay and being sensual. 50% I been with just think 1 minute of licking constitutes as good foreplay. Their hands don't go anywhere. Total robots. If I wanted crap boring sex, I would of bought a sex doll

It takes two to tango.

Hah!

Not at all - all I'm saying is bad sex takes two people.

Not always. Sometimes one person just isn’t capable of being guided. "

In the frequency described?

I know a lad who was fucking a lass who intermittently reached for another slice of pizza during sex

"I know a lad who was fucking a lass who intermittently reached for another slice of pizza during sex"
maybe she was just a Greedy fat fucker

"I know a lad who was fucking a lass who intermittently reached for another slice of pizza during sexmaybe she was just a Greedy fat fucker"
I didn't what to say, apparently she was

"I know a lad who was fucking a lass who intermittently reached for another slice of pizza during sexmaybe she was just a Greedy fat fucker I didn't what to say, apparently she was "
I've an idea. Which would finish first? Her eating a five course meal or a gang bang?

I'm crap. But they always come back. Don't know why

Haha that really made me giggle. Used to always hear it from most insecure man I ever met

I guess it was his personal mantra to make himself feel better. Poor thing.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Nope, but I have had a few "I've never had complaints" followed by Mr Floppy.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's me...

"I'm crap. But they always come back. Don't know why "

Hey don't put yourself down you can't be that bad or they wouldn't come back

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

A little more communication perhaps?

And taking the time to discover what works for another...

Most journeys have their dull parts before we reach the destination we are waiting to experience...

» Add a new message to this topic