FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young men....

Young men....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We get messages from guys younger than our kids ...how do people feel with playing with young lads ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer younger guys... But being younger isn't enough to get in my pants

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We get messages from guys younger than our kids ...how do people feel with playing with young lads ??"

We play almost entirely in clubs, and there I happy to play with any guy (or guys) that are old enough to be allowed entry, as long as they're clean, polite and respectful and want to play with me of course.

Blackpool

"We get messages from guys younger than our kids ...how do people feel with playing with young lads ??

We play almost entirely in clubs, and there I happy to play with any guy (or guys) that are old enough to be allowed entry, as long as they're clean, polite and respectful and want to play with me of course."

For us we usually play with guys mid 30s upwards as younger men tend to be over excitable lol.

"We get messages from guys younger than our kids ...how do people feel with playing with young lads ??"

It's a massive no for me

Blackpool

"We get messages from guys younger than our kids ...how do people feel with playing with young lads ??

It's a massive no for me"

Sue has a problem with the fact the guys are similar age as our own children.....maybe its all in the mind lol

Feel fabulous ,, every one needs to start somewhere x as long as they are over 18 and can prove it x

Blackpool

Feel fabulous ,, every one needs to start somewhere x as long as they are over 18 and can prove it x "

Thats fair enough ....some younger guys seem to like more mature ...

By *yanShireMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

I started at a very young age and never felt taken advantage of, only well looked after and educated. Never looked back! I was mature for my age but maybe not so now

What are you classing as young? Haha

By *erkshireDannyMan  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Older women are a huge turn on for me !!!

Blackpool

"What are you classing as young? Haha"
20s ......

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I would be happy to meet them but Mandy isn't. We still get to meet plenty of guys so it's all good!

Mike

Blackpool

"I would be happy to meet them but Mandy isn't. We still get to meet plenty of guys so it's all good!

Mike"

We find it flattering that guys young or older wanna meet with us ...looking forward to resuming the fun ..x

By *arry and DollyCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

My rule is I wouldn't play with anyone younger than my eldest son he's 28......

We have absolutely no interest in young lads.

From what we have seen on here most have them have no idea what swinging is about.

Blackpool

"My rule is I wouldn't play with anyone younger than my eldest son he's 28...... "

I used to have a regular FB who was only 19 and have to say it was some of the best sex I've ever had.

Young guys are OK with me!

"I used to have a regular FB who was only 19 and have to say it was some of the best sex I've ever had.

Young guys are OK with me! "

My first fwb, 5 years ago, was 20... I am still friends with him and would fuck him again in a heartbeat... He was an abundance of benefits lol

I'm in to the older women, but certainly alot about if we're each others type in a way

"I used to have a regular FB who was only 19 and have to say it was some of the best sex I've ever had.

wooo

"My rule is I wouldn't play with anyone younger than my eldest son he's 28...... "
you maybe try a social meet when things get back too normal if your some what curious social never hurts

The older women just happen to fit what I want - so it’s tend to what I have fun with... vice-versa

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Same as a few on here our limit is oldest child age and it probably is in the mind but that is what we sticking to xx

Blackpool

"Same as a few on here our limit is oldest child age and it probably is in the mind but that is what we sticking to xx"
Fair comment ..its gotta feel right ....and if your not comfortable with the young age it wont work ..

"Same as a few on here our limit is oldest child age and it probably is in the mind but that is what we sticking to xxFair comment ..its gotta feel right ....and if your not comfortable with the young age it wont work .. "
i have made few break their rules i am sure few that do you never know what will happen if go to a club meet someone and the horn takes over lol

Young men are shit at sex - I know because I used to be one!

"Young men are shit at sex - I know because I used to be one!"

So are older men... They tend to not like being told to stop doing something their partner is not enjoying tho... Younger guys (the ones I have met) are much better at taking criticism... And they don't tell me "it's ok, I know what I am doing"... Experience isn't always good, or honest

If I can just find one who will send a face pic and then not dissapear...

I love older women. They dont fall in love after I've licked them out.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I am hoping to find younger men for mfm

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Too many negative experiences (although not entirely), I'm afraid.

"I am hoping to find younger men for mfm"

By *halMan  over a year ago

North West

Well if you look as gorgeous and sexy as the Lady in the op’s Profile I wouldn’t blame anyone of any age trying there luck..... x

Blackpool

"Well if you look as gorgeous and sexy as the Lady in the op’s Profile I wouldn’t blame anyone of any age trying there luck..... x"
Flattered ..

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

I have grown up kids. And yes like a younger guy but wouldn't, couldn't go with anyone same age as my kids wouldn't seem right. Have to be older

Blackpool

"I have grown up kids. And yes like a younger guy but wouldn't, couldn't go with anyone same age as my kids wouldn't seem right. Have to be older "
Some do ....some dont ...

Change your age range then

"I love older women. They dont fall in love after I've licked them out. "

Hahaha

Women need to be more open about this. Half the school knew one lad was shagging a teacher but no one said anything. Happens far more often than you think.

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

We play almost entirely in clubs, and there I happy to play with any guy (or guys) that are old enough to be allowed entry, as long as they're clean, polite and respectful and want to play with me of course."

This is our view, in a club everyone is equal.

It would be a no if it was a private meet x

By *en20xxxMan  over a year ago

norfolk

Well i love older ladies so don't be afraid to wink or message me lol

"Young men are shit at sex - I know because I used to be one!

So are older men... They tend to not like being told to stop doing something their partner is not enjoying tho... Younger guys (the ones I have met) are much better at taking criticism... And they don't tell me "it's ok, I know what I am doing"... Experience isn't always good, or honest"

Well I'm glad I took guidance and advice well in my younger days! If you can't adapt to the situation at hand, what good are you?

"Young men are shit at sex - I know because I used to be one!

So are older men... They tend to not like being told to stop doing something their partner is not enjoying tho... Younger guys (the ones I have met) are much better at taking criticism... And they don't tell me "it's ok, I know what I am doing"... Experience isn't always good, or honest

Well I'm glad I took guidance and advice well in my younger days! If you can't adapt to the situation at hand, what good are you? "

Good man!

All you have do when you're younger is not cum too quick. When you get older women are telling you best sex they had was with a guy so big they ended up in hospital. I've got some stamina but gonna need 12 months on gear cos chucking 10 stone behind it aint gonna help.

By *addycool76Man  over a year ago

london

"What are you classing as young? Haha20s ...... "

I get written off as some sort of lost cause at my age.. You’d think being 18 would be great...not on this site

By *exylovingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Wife always said no one younger than our kids (like a lot of women}.

One day in a club a young guy approached her (20} and she was seriously in the mood. All reasoning went out the window and she had a great time with him, draining him 3 times.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I was seeing a woman older than my mum several years ago, but I don't think I ever saw it that way. We were just two adults providing each other with regular mutual enjoyment- the chemistry was just right

Yes please x

"What are you classing as young? Haha20s ......

I get written off as some sort of lost cause at my age.. You’d think being 18 would be great...not on this site "

Patience and someone looking for exactly you, will come along... You're rather pretty... If you have a decent personality and you don't piss anybody about, you should be fine

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

"Wife always said no one younger than our kids (like a lot of women}.

One day in a club a young guy approached her (20} and she was seriously in the mood. All reasoning went out the window and she had a great time with him, draining him 3 times. "

See that’s the spirit

london

I get written off as some sort of lost cause at my age.. You’d think being 18 would be great...not on this site

Patience and someone looking for exactly you, will come along... You're rather pretty... If you have a decent personality and you don't piss anybody about, you should be fine "

“Rather” pretty I’ll take that

Patience and someone looking for exactly you, will come along... You're rather pretty... If you have a decent personality and you don't piss anybody about, you should be fine

“Rather” pretty I’ll take that "

Careful young man, or she'll eat you alive

london

Careful young man, or she'll eat you alive "

Careful? Sod that.. eat me already

I've worked doors in Blackpool last year and had girls barely 18 grinding on me and telling me they wanna fuck ..thing is I've got socks older plus I like em' past the getting smashed outta their heads

Careful young man, or she'll eat you alive "

Tbf, I've eaten worse!

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

I get everyone has a preference and age should be one like tall small fat or thin ect. But I’m not convinced it dictates how good or bad someone is in bed. I know men years younger than me that have had ALOT more experience than I have so I feel that’s more a person to person thing

"I get everyone has a preference and age should be one like tall small fat or thin ect. But I’m not convinced it dictates how good or bad someone is in bed. I know men years younger than me that have had ALOT more experience than I have so I feel that’s more a person to person thing"

Of course it doesn't... But the amount of experience doesn't determine how good or bad you are either

london

Tbf, I've eaten worse! "

I’m a pretty healthy munch

Tbf, I've eaten worse!

I’m a pretty healthy munch "

Haha I bet you are!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

When I was 17,one of my work experience was to help out at a local primary school. A 9 year old took a shine to me and asked if he could hold my hand around the play ground. In January, I met a guy in a club who told me he was 30. Later on that night, afterwards, he told me he was actually only 22. So 8 years age gap seem worse than a 20 year old age gap.

london

Tbf, I've eaten worse!

I’m a pretty healthy munch

Haha I bet you are! "

Try before you buy

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

The impressive thing was about this 22 year old, he fucked like he was in his 30s so it turns me on more knowing I could have another very experienced young lover and age is just a number after all.

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

Younger than me mmmm older even better

london

"The impressive thing was about this 22 year old, he fucked like he was in his 30s so it turns me on more knowing I could have another very experienced young lover and age is just a number after all. "

Maybe he was in his 30s? Did he have ID!?

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

It's fun to stay at the YMCA

Just following the title of the thread.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The impressive thing was about this 22 year old, he fucked like he was in his 30s so it turns me on more knowing I could have another very experienced young lover and age is just a number after all.

Maybe he was in his 30s? Did he have ID!? "

Yes he definitely was 22

london

"The impressive thing was about this 22 year old, he fucked like he was in his 30s so it turns me on more knowing I could have another very experienced young lover and age is just a number after all.

Yes he definitely was 22"

Maybe he rubbed a bit of the first 2 away and he’s really 32

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Take that as a compliment! Why moan lol

Had some good sex with a few 18-20 yrs old lads, so it’s a big yes from me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It's fun to stay at the YMCA

Just following the title of the thread."

I'm sure historically ymca was a social safe place for young men: Young Men Christian association?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes he definitely was 22

Maybe he rubbed a bit of the first 2 away and he’s really 32 "

No idea why you don't believe me and it's pretty impossible to alter information on driving licence cards. Some men mature quicker than others. I'm not saying all young men are amazing or experienced. Far from it. I think only afew are worth meeting.

By *ombull15Man  over a year ago

essex

I have a regular 53 I love fucking hot milf

I love older women

london

Yes he definitely was 22

No idea why you don't believe me and it's pretty impossible to alter information on driving licence cards. Some men mature quicker than others. I'm not saying all young men are amazing or experienced. Far from it. I think only afew are worth meeting. "

I was kidding around.. hence the I am sure he was 22 or had a fake passport (joke)

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

To all lol,

If Connell was younger that your son ???

When you click you click. When you dont you're trying get it over and done with. You get better at the mental side of things as you get older though.

Young guys are OK with me!

Change your age range then "

I'm happy with it!

Blackpool

"The impressive thing was about this 22 year old, he fucked like he was in his 30s so it turns me on more knowing I could have another very experienced young lover and age is just a number after all. "
Age is a number but 50s playing with 20s is a big age gap all the same ..x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Nah not for me ... would feel too weird

My eldest is 23 and I’ve had guy friends of hers message me on here and fb etc

We laugh about it

Blackpool

Nah not for me ... would feel too weird

My eldest is 23 and I’ve had guy friends of hers message me on here and fb etc

We laugh about it ..Some Cougars only go for young ..suppose its all about choice

"

Blackpool

Yes he definitely was 22

No idea why you don't believe me and it's pretty impossible to alter information on driving licence cards. Some men mature quicker than others. I'm not saying all young men are amazing or experienced. Far from it. I think only afew are worth meeting. "

Blackpool

"Well if you look as gorgeous and sexy as the Lady in the op’s Profile I wouldn’t blame anyone of any age trying there luck..... x"
Ooh the flattery ..

When I was 17,one of my work experience was to help out at a local primary school. A 9 year old took a shine to me and asked if he could hold my hand around the play ground. In January, I met a guy in a club who told me he was 30. Later on that night, afterwards, he told me he was actually only 22. So 8 years age gap seem worse than a 20 year old age gap. "

Thought this was gonna be the kid from kindergarten so I feel kinda let down now

I played with woman who was 50, even if she posted that she is not i terested for giys younger than 38... I must say I was lucky that she changed her "rule" and would say she was happy too

Blackpool

Ah well some rules are meant to be bent a little sometimes..

Agree

im into older women so i see no problem as long as you are mature enough

Yes it's like a pandemic lots of emails from young guys. All of them saying we want only older woman!!!

Older women are the ideal play mate for younger lads

By *u2nightMan  over a year ago

South West. England/London

What is the age that is classed young?

I love woman older than me, more experienced and more fun, can learn one or two things from them.. xxx

Blackpool

Yes it's like a pandemic lots of emails from young guys. All of them saying we want only older woman!!!"

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

At a club or party maybe but not on a one to one meet.

Blackpool

At a club or party maybe but not on a one to one meet."

Is their a difference ?

No one younger than my youngest child (27) is my personal rule lol xx

Blackpool

No one younger than my youngest child (27) is my personal rule lol xx"

» Add a new message to this topic