FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anonymous meets

Anonymous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So wondering how many others have done anonymous meets ?

Quite a lot of my meets from here have been anonymous not sure who it is playing with me or sometimes what they are even going to do .

There is a weird nervous sexy anticipation when waiting naked blinfold ass in air surrounded by dildos and lube waiting for someone to walk in the front door and find you waiting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With a random online?

Yes is the honest answer to that

By *ows the time 300Man  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Yes that's how I met my current FB, she was lying naked and blindfolded on her bed as arranged.

I went into her place, had a shower and then fucked her, we didn't speak at all to each other.

Amazing first meet

You gotta have some trust and a sharp or heavy weapon stashed nearby for that shit! Proper risky! But then i suppose thats the point huh!

S

By *1GloryHoleMan  over a year ago

Meads Eastbourne

"So wondering how many others have done anonymous meets ?

Quite a lot of my meets from here have been anonymous not sure who it is playing with me or sometimes what they are even going to do .

There is a weird nervous sexy anticipation when waiting naked blinfold ass in air surrounded by dildos and lube waiting for someone to walk in the front door and find you waiting "

I have a great Glory Hole, ultra discreet and seems to go down well

"You gotta have some trust and a sharp or heavy weapon stashed nearby for that shit! Proper risky! But then i suppose thats the point huh!

S"

While it does sound exciting I've to agree. A sharp knife near by

"So wondering how many others have done anonymous meets ?

There is a weird nervous sexy anticipation when waiting naked blinfold ass in air surrounded by dildos and lube waiting for someone to walk in the front door and find you waiting "

Wow you must have got plenty of surprises. They must have been a queue to see you over time. How did you manage that? Advice welcome

By *londie772018Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I have had a few meets from here a bit like that, I often stay in hotels alone and will come on here and the first local guy to message gets my hotel and room number, I lie waiting and the excitement is unreal

I have done a few blindfolded meets but always had a friend there for safety reasons.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

My fave is dark room sex. Amazingly exhilarating. At a house party so host had a grip on things and had vetted the blokes

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Biggest turn off ever! Holy crap that’s asking for assault .... I don’t think I’d consider meeting someone that liked fuxking a tied up helpless stranger either

Seduction starts in the mind for me not by being treated like a piece of meat

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"With a random online? "

I know right jeez...

"Biggest turn off ever! Holy crap that’s asking for assault .... I don’t think I’d consider meeting someone that liked fuxking a tied up helpless stranger either

Seduction starts in the mind for me not by being treated like a piece of meat"

Like the end of your post says "for you" so anonymous meets arent for you congratulations . There are lots of things that arent for me too see we have things in common already

"I have had a few meets from here a bit like that, I often stay in hotels alone and will come on here and the first local guy to message gets my hotel and room number, I lie waiting and the excitement is unreal"
Wow sounds exciting when you in Birmingham next lol...

Think I'd have to pass..

Took my wife to a guys house .. doir already opened .. stood in hall way n put on her blindfold .. massaged her n fucked her .. good fun

"Biggest turn off ever! Holy crap that’s asking for assault .... I don’t think I’d consider meeting someone that liked fuxking a tied up helpless stranger either

Seduction starts in the mind for me not by being treated like a piece of meat"

... every ones different .. as a single female yes it would be a bit dangerous but like me n wife went together . So it that sense she was safe .. turned out to be a nice guy n weve been back down a few times to Sheffield since.

By *ndysahornyboyMan  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Yes, when I first started playing with others, a fair bit. Not really now. Took me a while to work out what I enjoy, and that includes a bit of a connection through knowing each other a little at least.

Took a risk once and met at a couples house. She was blindfold on the bed. We couldn’t say a word. I had 30 mins to make her cum and if I couldn’t, had to leave.

It ticked one from the bucket list, but much prefer a social and connection.

» Add a new message to this topic