FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Favourite Fantasy

Favourite Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eus10 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Whats eveyones favourite fantasy?

Mine is sleepy or women who pretend to have fainted, enabling me to strip them down and explore and play with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ever had chance...sounds like fun

milton keynes

Once. It was fun.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Mine is the classic cuckold scenario; meet in the bar of a hotel, I sit with the wife and we chat, flirt, touch and kiss as if we’re the couple, while cuck watches from afar, before we go up to a room, leaving cuck in the bar waiting for me to return his wife after she’s had her fun.

By *iveittoher300Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Big fantasy of mine is to be cuckolded. imagining my lady enjoying sex with another guy is the ultimate. She knows and plays along with my fantasy but alas has not made it reality

By *olyester123Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We love that

milton keynes

Cuckolded seems to be the in thing.

Though would love to find another to share my fantasy.

Finding a couple who want a regular friend with benefits.

Where they are both involved and want to explore and find limits with someone over time.

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"Whats eveyones favourite fantasy?

Mine is sleepy or women who pretend to have fainted, enabling me to strip them down and explore and play with them."

Mine is to join a swingers site without all the fakes and where people actually meet up & not just talk about it day after day... Nik

Mine is sleepy or women who pretend to have fainted, enabling me to strip them down and explore and play with them.

Mine is to join a swingers site without all the fakes and where people actually meet up & not just talk about it day after day... Nik"

Now that really is a fantasy

Mine is to join a swingers site without all the fakes and where people actually meet up & not just talk about it day after day... Nik"

Best reply on any thread in ages

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Mine is for wife to do gang bang only done 3 men up to yet

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

My number one is probably a gangbang. Although I'd like to have girls and guys included, so I get spoilt by having all my favourite things. A hot woman on my face, a cock in one hand, fingering a pussy with the other, one cock in my pussy and one in my arse.

Not asking for much, am I?

#greedy

C (her)

milton keynes

"My number one is probably a gangbang. Although I'd like to have girls and guys included, so I get spoilt by having all my favourite things. A hot woman on my face, a cock in one hand, fingering a pussy with the other, one cock in my pussy and one

Not asking for much, am I?

#greedy

C (her)"

Now that sounds fun

A gang bang love being used by a team or something. Somehow it turns me on to do 4-5 vs 1

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

Mine is sleepy or women who pretend to have fainted, enabling me to strip them down and explore and play with them."

Free use or sleepy is my favourite scenario. I had done it with a distant cousin who was with me at uni. So, hooked pretty young

"Mine is for wife to do gang bang only done 3 men up to yet"

Sounds a much better reason to go to Skegness than the funfair

By *irtycpl7980Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

For my birthday in Jan we tried to setup my fantasy but due to a time waster it never happened.

We have played with hotwife and cuckold scenarios for a few years now and have enjoyed some really hot meetings and some real kink that I want to do again and again but wanted to try something new so here is the scenario .....

We booked into a hotel Newcastle and we were going to spend the afternoon in the bar so that everyone there (staff and guests) would be aware we were a couple. As it gets busier around 7-8pm Lucy would go to the bar to get drinks and ‘happen’ to bump into a really hot (and as she would know already hung) bloke. She would get chatting with him and end up there for a good 10-15 mins at which point I would get ‘concerned’ as to where she had gotten. I then notice she is chatting and flirting with this person and can see them touching each other (hands, arms and thighs) and others also start to notice and a laughing with each other as they can see I am losing my wife. I sit back until I notice them kiss at which point I go over to confront them. I ask what she is doing and I get a sharp ‘what doesn’t it look like’ at this point the bar staff are now watching and listening as i weakly say ‘but it’s my birthday’. Lucy then replies with ‘so, does that mean I can’t have fun to? Now go back and sit down and I’ll be back over soon with my friend!’ As I slink back to my table everyone is now watching and I feel really humiliated knowing that everyone there knows my wife who has been so affectionate with me all afternoon is now going to fucked by this man. She eventually comes back over to where we have been sat and introduces her ‘friend’ and kisses again right infront of me and everyone else, permanently cementing my position in this scenario. They sit and chat for a bit occasionally bringing me into conversation until she eventually says so that those around us can hear, ‘should we go up to our room?’ I start to feel relief that my public humiliation is over until when he says yes she stands up with him and asks ‘do you want to stay here or do you want to sit and watch your wife have fun?’ The ladies on the table next to us egg her on by saying ‘go on watch her have fun with him, you might learn a thing or two’ . As we start to leave, me walking behind, she looks back and says, actually we will need a drink and tells me to go buy the 2 of them a drink and she’ll see me in the room. When I say I don’t have a key she says ‘we will open the door when we are ready for you’. With that they snog again and head of to the room leaving at a packed bar buying drinks for my wife and her lover with everyone sniggering.

Long winded I know but we were so close to this happening almost every detail is still in my head as to what we had planned for me.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

8 suited and booted blindfolded men for me to seduce

By *oungman596Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Mine would be being on a date and she's wearing a nice summer dress, we're we are flirting all through the date touching hands, arms and thighs then finding a quiet spot and then kiss whilst I'm making her wet with my fingers then tounge and then sliding my cock inside hearing her moan

Mine is to get gangbanged by a group off ladys

By *espectful 1Man  over a year ago

DY8

See a naked woman, bloody corona

milton keynes

"For my birthday in Jan we tried to setup my fantasy but due to a time waster it never happened.

We have played with hotwife and cuckold scenarios for a few years now and have enjoyed some really hot meetings and some real kink that I want to do again and again but wanted to try something new so here is the scenario .....

We booked into a hotel Newcastle and we were going to spend the afternoon in the bar so that everyone there (staff and guests) would be aware we were a couple. As it gets busier around 7-8pm Lucy would go to the bar to get drinks and ‘happen’ to bump into a really hot (and as she would know already hung) bloke. She would get chatting with him and end up there for a good 10-15 mins at which point I would get ‘concerned’ as to where she had gotten. I then notice she is chatting and flirting with this person and can see them touching each other (hands, arms and thighs) and others also start to notice and a laughing with each other as they can see I am losing my wife. I sit back until I notice them kiss at which point I go over to confront them. I ask what she is doing and I get a sharp ‘what doesn’t it look like’ at this point the bar staff are now watching and listening as i weakly say ‘but it’s my birthday’. Lucy then replies with ‘so, does that mean I can’t have fun to? Now go back and sit down and I’ll be back over soon with my friend!’ As I slink back to my table everyone is now watching and I feel really humiliated knowing that everyone there knows my wife who has been so affectionate with me all afternoon is now going to fucked by this man. She eventually comes back over to where we have been sat and introduces her ‘friend’ and kisses again right infront of me and everyone else, permanently cementing my position in this scenario. They sit and chat for a bit occasionally bringing me into conversation until she eventually says so that those around us can hear, ‘should we go up to our room?’ I start to feel relief that my public humiliation is over until when he says yes she stands up with him and asks ‘do you want to stay here or do you want to sit and watch your wife have fun?’ The ladies on the table next to us egg her on by saying ‘go on watch her have fun with him, you might learn a thing or two’ . As we start to leave, me walking behind, she looks back and says, actually we will need a drink and tells me to go buy the 2 of them a drink and she’ll see me in the room. When I say I don’t have a key she says ‘we will open the door when we are ready for you’. With that they snog again and head of to the room leaving at a packed bar buying drinks for my wife and her lover with everyone sniggering.

Long winded I know but we were so close to this happening almost every detail is still in my head as to what we had planned for me."

Enjoyed reading that. Thanks

Northumberland

"For my birthday in Jan we tried to setup my fantasy but due to a time waster it never happened.

Long winded I know but we were so close to this happening almost every detail is still in my head as to what we had planned for me.

Enjoyed reading that. Thanks"

Thanks we just need someone genuine to actually see it to fruition next time.

Thanks we just need someone genuine to actually see it to fruition next time."

There are lots of people couples and guys who enjoy talking about his but finding one that want it to turn it into something real is the hard part i am finding

By *ric88Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

A big old orgy with hands and other body parts all over the place

Finding a regular playmate for C. With the playmates needs met also(before the fab police show up and moan)

S

My hubby wants to be a cuckold or hot wife scenario... and I want to be used and abused by a group of men until I’m covered and filled with cum, my legs like jelly with my hair and make up ruined.

Northumberland

There are lots of people couples and guys who enjoy talking about his but finding one that want it to turn it into something real is the hard part i am finding"

I can imagine but it was something we were 100% going through with, such a shame it ended with a time waster the only good thing about it was Lucy had arranged a pre meet which he bottled so we live and learn and hope to go through with it next time.

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

I have one but you have to ask me in pvt no strings attached

milton keynes

Mine is to join a swingers site without all the fakes and where people actually meet up & not just talk about it day after day... Nik

Now that really is a fantasy "

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

To " accidentally " find a lady standing in a forest with a football top and converse on .

And nothing else

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Mines meeting a bi couple and being sucked by them while i wear my sexy lingerie

There are lots of people couples and guys who enjoy talking about his but finding one that want it to turn it into something real is the hard part i am finding

I can imagine but it was something we were 100% going through with, such a shame it ended with a time waster the only good thing about it was Lucy had arranged a pre meet which he bottled so we live and learn and hope to go through with it next time."

Best way we all live and learn, fingers crossed for you for next time.

There are genuine people out there don't give up

Be a maid for a second and adventurous couple x

» Add a new message to this topic