FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Caught in the act

Caught in the act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *witchRich OP   Man  over a year ago

Southport

So who's been caught in the act?

I was once fucking on the tarmac behind a bank at 6am pants round ankles when a guy walked past with his dog and I raised my hand to acknoledge him with a cheery 'Morning' .

She hid her face, and said 'I dont believe that' and I couldn't help myself and responded with 'I know! Rude bastard ignored me'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was caught wanking once by my mum. She walked in on me starke naked on the bed. Didnt know she was in. She was bringing me the washed clothes. She just chucked them over me and left shouting my name lol. Very embarrassing!

My mom came home early from work whole i was riding my boyfriend on her bed. She walked in literally as he was cuming. I dived down the side of the bed as she walked in leaving the guys cock pointing in the air shooting like a fountain

Southport

"My mom came home early from work whole i was riding my boyfriend on her bed. She walked in literally as he was cuming. I dived down the side of the bed as she walked in leaving the guys cock pointing in the air shooting like a fountain "

Did she say anything to you?

Not at that time, she was more shocked I think. She has teased me about it though

Southport

Did you see much more of him

Been caught wanking a couple of times by family members. Very embarrassing

Got caught getting a bj from my ex in the changing rooms at Tescos

Southport

Caught in toilets more times than I can remember but that was when I worked in the bars and it was more the manager catching me when I should of been working

By *-Have-The-KeyMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Use to date a barmaid. Her landlady was cool giving her time away from the bar when it was quiet so we could chat and have a drink etc.

Most of the time we would go into the pub garden. Wasn’t ever lit so once dark no one went out there.

There were large trees. Climbing frames, seesaw, swings. We’d fucked against or on them all.

Landlady would go to the back door and call us back in. But this one time instead of just calling out she came to find us. We didn’t hear her and she didn’t say anything till she must have been in arms reach.

“God damn I thought you two just came out here for a smoke!”

I get caught by the oldest daughter years ago while her aunty was giving me a bj in our summer house lol. Very embarrassing

"My mom came home early from work whole i was riding my boyfriend on her bed. She walked in literally as he was cuming. I dived down the side of the bed as she walked in leaving the guys cock pointing in the air shooting like a fountain "
. What did your mum have to say how old where you both

» Add a new message to this topic