FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naturist/Nudist families

Naturist/Nudist families

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they really exist. Is there any on here. How is it growing up in that scenario

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottsnudeMan  over a year ago

worcester

Yes my parents are naturists it is a great way of life

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Id love to raise a family myself one day that way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do they really exist. Is there any on here. How is it growing up in that scenario "

Yes it is a real thing. Being naked is the "normality" for any naturist family the same as being dressed is "normality" in a textile family. Nudity is not inherently sexual. Children aren't born knowning they are naked, they need to be taught nudity is a thing and subsequently brainwashed that it is sexualised in some way.

We are naturist our kids know but dont indulge so guess were not a naturist family . We do visit camp sites though where naturist families go and are perfectly at home in the enviroment. It seem more popular with our e u conterparts . Were so prudish in the uk

By *cottsnudeMan  over a year ago

worcester

I always have and still do enjoy being a naturist with them. There are lots of families like us but not on here maybe

Mine were also they to Croatia ,Spain (mainland) ,gran canaria, Mallorca 4 holidays a year

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yep we are. We take are caravan all over the UK to different naturist sites. Obviously we never mix swinging and naturism. We love a naked holiday or trip..

I absolutely love been naked outside. It drives me wild, just never the weather or private enough for it round here

By *erbyclubfunCouple  over a year ago

Derby

"Yep we are. We take are caravan all over the UK to different naturist sites. Obviously we never mix swinging and naturism. We love a naked holiday or trip.. "

We'd love to do that with our caravan, but thought we'd probably have to go abroad. I didn't know there were many places over here.

Time to get on google!

Admit I've often wondered how people get on this this one.

I don't see much of it around..

By *lapheadsiMan  over a year ago

southend

Love the idea not sure I could go through with it

We are nudist have been for 21 yrs and our daughter grow up doing the same. Nudity is so natural so swinging was a extra boost to our lifestyle

southend

"We are nudist have been for 21 yrs and our daughter grow up doing the same. Nudity is so natural so swinging was a extra boost to our lifestyle "

Cool be nice to explore

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm a naturist and have been for 15 years.. Can't do it at home as I have teenagers.. But I have the added advantage that I work at a naturist club.. Paid for being naked

southend

"I'm a naturist and have been for 15 years.. Can't do it at home as I have teenagers.. But I have the added advantage that I work at a naturist club.. Paid for being naked "

Wow any jobs going lol

By *aimtoplease69Woman  over a year ago

Kent

"I'm a naturist and have been for 15 years.. Can't do it at home as I have teenagers.. But I have the added advantage that I work at a naturist club.. Paid for being naked

Wow any jobs going lol"

Ha ha.. Not even sure I'll have a job when this is all over

southend

"I'm a naturist and have been for 15 years.. Can't do it at home as I have teenagers.. But I have the added advantage that I work at a naturist club.. Paid for being naked

Wow any jobs going lol

Ha ha.. Not even sure I'll have a job when this is all over "

I'm sure when it's over people will want too try the place

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Love being a naturist, but I struggle with it when it comes to children. Basically because you can't trust men not to be pervs, and I believe children should be protected for as long as possible.

southend

"Love being a naturist, but I struggle with it when it comes to children. Basically because you can't trust men not to be pervs, and I believe children should be protected for as long as possible."

Very well said as a bloke I have to say there are too many wrong uns

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

About 30 years ago met a girl and after couple of weeks she said come and meet my parents, They were lovely very sexy and her mother said it was summer you want o sit in our pool great I said but I don't have any shorts my GF said that's ok we always go in naked , I said er ok the mother said its ok if you get aroused no need to be embarrassed, I thought wow ,so we all stripped and ended up in the pool drinking beer great night esp when gf had her hand on my cock half the night as I was right next to her mother,

southend

"About 30 years ago met a girl and after couple of weeks she said come and meet my parents, They were lovely very sexy and her mother said it was summer you want o sit in our pool great I said but I don't have any shorts my GF said that's ok we always go in naked , I said er ok the mother said its ok if you get aroused no need to be embarrassed, I thought wow ,so we all stripped and ended up in the pool drinking beer great night esp when gf had her hand on my cock half the night as I was right next to her mother,"

Did you marry her lol

By *ypicalmale2022Man  over a year ago

okehampton

I was raised in a nudist family. Parents were from the hippie/free love era so nudity was very common and when weather good we used to love a nude bbq, even with some neighbours joining. It was/is a great way of life.

Lots of nudity when I was growing up although wasn't in a nudist family per se

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I go to nudist beaches as a naturist but i do find it difficult certainly at studlands when the meerkat brigade walk up and down some with erections when kids are on the beach especially in school summer holiday and stop and stare i mean not good

By *otguy555Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I replied to a similar thread not long ago. Me and my wife love being naked. We are naked right now sat in the garden.

By *k98765Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Grew up in a naturist household great up bringing

We just started

Alwars love meeting anyone in the nudist community. Been one since I was 11

[Removed by poster at 26/08/23 23:28:59]

How did you all get introduced to nudism or how did you introduce your family?

Would love to meet some fellow nudists

By *ilddukeMan  over a year ago

notts

I don't think children should be brought up with this lifestyle, there are too many weirdos men and women out there that would use this type of behaviour as a smoke screen, I certainly never introduce my children to this, my kids are my world and I'd kill for them, if anyone ever took advantage of them in any way

By *FC 1869Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"I'm a naturist and have been for 15 years.. Can't do it at home as I have teenagers.. But I have the added advantage that I work at a naturist club.. Paid for being naked "

Lucky co workers getting paid to look at that fabulous body every day

By *heSchwingersCouple 52 weeks ago

Essex

"I don't think children should be brought up with this lifestyle, there are too many weirdos men and women out there that would use this type of behaviour as a smoke screen, I certainly never introduce my children to this, my kids are my world and I'd kill for them, if anyone ever took advantage of them in any way "

A wild presumption. Predators are more prevalent in the textile world than in the natural world. There is simply no evidence that naturist children are preyed on more than any other group.

In fact, teenagers who have experienced social nudity have better self esteem, less anxiety and better self body image. It’s literally healthier than social media.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"I don't think children should be brought up with this lifestyle, there are too many weirdos men and women out there that would use this type of behaviour as a smoke screen, I certainly never introduce my children to this, my kids are my world and I'd kill for them, if anyone ever took advantage of them in any way

A wild presumption. Predators are more prevalent in the textile world than in the natural world. There is simply no evidence that naturist children are preyed on more than any other group.

In fact, teenagers who have experienced social nudity have better self esteem, less anxiety and better self body image. It’s literally healthier than social media. "

After experiencing it as a teen I was so much more confident in myself and felt more body confidence. Made lots of friends and still feel great about myself to this day

By *rofessor ElementalMan 52 weeks ago

Durham

My parents were naturists and we a family camping holidays most of my summers as a child were spent naked.

By *k98765Couple 52 weeks ago

birmingham

"I don't think children should be brought up with this lifestyle, there are too many weirdos men and women out there that would use this type of behaviour as a smoke screen, I certainly never introduce my children to this, my kids are my world and I'd kill for them, if anyone ever took advantage of them in any way

In fact, teenagers who have experienced social nudity have better self esteem, less anxiety and better self body image. It’s literally healthier than social media.

After experiencing it as a teen I was so much more confident in myself and felt more body confidence. Made lots of friends and still feel great about myself to this day"

Grew up in a naturist family we were naked all the time in the house and holidays built my confidence and social skills

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"My parents were naturists and we a family camping holidays most of my summers as a child were spent naked. "

I think it’s so liberating! Loved and still love doing it when I can

By *onewolf444Man 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

I've never forced my children either way. They love being naked and free. I'm often naked at home and it's something that's a normal way of life. It's not something that is discussed or labelled.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

I grew up in a semi nudist family. Wouldn't say we were nudists as such but nudity in our house was just common and what knew as normal

By *mizhereMan 47 weeks ago

Visiting Cork Galway Westmeath

Nudity was nothing to be ashamed of in our house

We often spent evenings naked and no one batted an eye

Perfectly natural to us

Parents were nudists so it does not bother me

I muted the idea to my now ex and she was disgusted although she never has any issues about being naked in private. Different people, different opinions I guess. Love the lifestyle but not in a position to explore it right now.

By *ypicalmale2022Man 45 weeks ago

okehampton

That sounds like a perfect job....

By *ypicalmale2022Man 45 weeks ago

okehampton

I was bought up in a nudist family with parents, 4 sisters and 1 brother.

I agree nudity is nothing to be ashamed of, its social norms that stigmatise nudism and makes the majority of people want to cover up.

As a nudist I can talk to fellow nudists and actually pay more attention to what they say than the look of their bodies.

By *orthern_nudieMan 14 weeks ago

leeds

"I was bought up in a nudist family with parents, 4 sisters and 1 brother.

I agree nudity is nothing to be ashamed of, its social norms that stigmatise nudism and makes the majority of people want to cover up.

As a nudist I can talk to fellow nudists and actually pay more attention to what they say than the look of their bodies."

That’s amazing. Glad you all felt comfortable with each other. Being nude together brings people closer

leeds

Love being nude when I can and love meeting new nude people. My mate and his family were nudists growing up so got to experience it with them and loved it ever since. It’s great to see people that are comfortable nude together

By *aturalnaturistMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I didn't grow up in a naturist family,but when i was 16 my first long term girlfriend and her family introduced me naturism. My first experience was at a local swim and then later at a resort in France. Back then there were quiet a lot of naturist families at the swim and resort

By *ee1967Man 14 weeks ago

watford

Had a chalet in France for 10 yrs. Naturist resort

leeds

"I didn't grow up in a naturist family,but when i was 16 my first long term girlfriend and her family introduced me naturism. My first experience was at a local swim and then later at a resort in France. Back then there were quiet a lot of naturist families at the swim and resort"

That’s amazing! Always great to be introduced into it

By *orthern_nudieMan 13 weeks ago

leeds

Always up for meeting new nudists

By *pain_CoupleCouple 13 weeks ago

Spain

Yes we are a nudist family, nudity is accepted and common in summer here.

By *ee1967Man 13 weeks ago

watford

Had q chalet in france in naturist place for 10 yrs

leeds

"Had q chalet in france in naturist place for 10 yrs"

I’d love to join in this kind of thing

leeds

Any other nudists on here?

By *orthern_nudieMan 3 weeks ago

leeds

Bump

By *lowhands7Man 3 weeks ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

I love naturism, such a great feeling to be free of clothing and going about your day in this way, I'd go to work like it if I could.

Completely separate, but I like outdoor fun and sex too, but the two are totally different.

By *pain_CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Spain

If you enjoy nudism would be good if your profile had more nudist poses/pictures, and less of you holding your erection.

By *k98765Couple 3 weeks ago

birmingham

I make grew up as a naturist loved it and still do always naked in the house and often outside if I can x

By *reeminded00Man 3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Love nudism/naturism and hope to pass it down when I have my own family

By *pain_CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Spain

"I make grew up as a naturist loved it and still do always naked in the house and often outside if I can x"

Do you ever visit anywhere for naturism?

leeds

"Love nudism/naturism and hope to pass it down when I have my own family "

Same would love to pass it down

By *astlancsMan 3 weeks ago

Burnley

Love our first time

leeds

"Love our first time"

Would love to join you guys

By *orthern_nudieMan 5 days ago

leeds

Would love to chat to more of you all! Met a couple so far and it’s been awesome

By *ee1967Man 5 days ago

watford

Love being seen naked.. so did ex wife

By *orthern_nudieMan 3 days ago

leeds

"Love being seen naked.. so did ex wife"

Best way to be! Think more should be at home

By *astlancsMan 3 days ago

Burnley

Definitely

By *TaR105Man 2 days ago

Birkenhead

Love nudity, being free and walking around, would love to meet like minded people

By *orthern_nudieMan 17 hours ago

leeds

"Love nudity, being free and walking around, would love to meet like minded people "

Absolutely! Love chilling nude with people. Would love to meet more like minded people on this chat and site that embrace being nude.

Happy to chat to anyone

By *aturist abcMan 17 hours ago

Neath port Talbot

Allways been a naturist love being naked

By *ee1967Man 17 hours ago

watford

Love to chat

By *auntymanMan 17 hours ago

Stourbridge

In awe of naturist families x

By *ickie76XXXMan 17 hours ago

dartford

I love getting naked especially with other like minded men and women.

By *ickawitchCouple 17 hours ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

It’s the only way to be . Natural/ normal and healthy.

My parents, myself, two younger brothers and a baby sister.

By *orthern_nudieMan 16 hours ago

leeds

"In awe of naturist families x"

Same, would love to be in one. Happy to get to know some

By *pain_CoupleCouple 16 hours ago

Spain

"It’s the only way to be . Natural/ normal and healthy.

My parents, myself, two younger brothers and a baby sister. "

Hi. We are similar here.

By *orthern_nudieMan 8 hours ago

leeds

"It’s the only way to be . Natural/ normal and healthy.

My parents, myself, two younger brothers and a baby sister. "

Sounds like utter freedom

By *aveonMan 8 hours ago

Dartford

Love being naked just don’t get any chances to

By *aveonMan 8 hours ago

Dartford

"I love getting naked especially with other like minded men and women. "

Being so near each other love to get naked with you except neither of us can accom

By *orthern_nudieMan 3 hours ago

leeds

"Yes my parents are naturists it is a great way of life

"

So jealous

By *cottsnudeMan 2 hours ago

worcester

"Yes my parents are naturists it is a great way of life

So jealous "

By *arried.man.for.kinkMan 54 minutes ago

NW

We almost accidentally ended up on a nudist beach whilst on a family holiday recently.

It did start a conversation between the wife and I about the possibility of doing this in the future when it's just us.

By *i 4 biCouple 21 minutes ago

South East

Been a naturist for over 50 years introduced to by a girlfriend and her family who were all nudists. Love being naked with others visit spas as often as I can.

By *orthern_nudieMan 8 minutes ago

leeds

"Been a naturist for over 50 years introduced to by a girlfriend and her family who were all nudists. Love being naked with others visit spas as often as I can. "

Would love to be welcomed into a nudist family. Jealous I wasn’t raised in one

» Add a new message to this topic