FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anal toys

Anal toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny twosome 69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Looking for advice or comments on anal toys as we want to expand our fun! Both enjoy anal but would like to purchase a toy that will.give Us more pleasure. Seen positive comments on Prostrate massager...slim elite version..for Al and looking for maybe something different for me. Any comments welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iAbbyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I use a dildo on my bum and love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remote control vibrating butt plugs are fun.

By *ickingdelightMan  over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

Depends on what you deem pleasure.

I enjoy wearing meo 24/7 it’s metal, so go down a size, and not pointy so can be a challenge to get in. But once in you can wear for hours, and go about day not worrying it will fall out.

Worn it overnight before. Also is good for stretching/gaping.

Or as you go up in size using the hole to insert other items

"Looking for advice or comments on anal toys as we want to expand our fun! Both enjoy anal but would like to purchase a toy that will.give Us more pleasure. Seen positive comments on Prostrate massager...slim elite version..for Al and looking for maybe something different for me. Any comments welcome x "

Mix it up and try a stem of ginger. Peel it into a shape of a butt plug, will bring a new kinky dimension.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"Looking for advice or comments on anal toys as we want to expand our fun! Both enjoy anal but would like to purchase a toy that will.give Us more pleasure. Seen positive comments on Prostrate massager...slim elite version..for Al and looking for maybe something different for me. Any comments welcome x

Mix it up and try a stem of ginger. Peel it into a shape of a butt plug, will bring a new kinky dimension."

That’s just evil..

"Looking for advice or comments on anal toys as we want to expand our fun! Both enjoy anal but would like to purchase a toy that will.give Us more pleasure. Seen positive comments on Prostrate massager...slim elite version..for Al and looking for maybe something different for me. Any comments welcome x

Mix it up and try a stem of ginger. Peel it into a shape of a butt plug, will bring a new kinky dimension.

That’s just evil.. "

I would say that fun and kinky

By *amedgMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

What did you go for in anal toys ?? I am looking to get my naughty female friend some anal toys for Christmas as she has none.

By *orny boy1Man  over a year ago

durham

I love ginger as well

Mix it up and try a stem of ginger. Peel it into a shape of a butt plug, will bring a new kinky dimension."

By *nSearchOf12Couple  over a year ago

London

For interesting sensations and something that can comfortably, safely and discretely be worn out and about, we would recommend the Pure Plug from Njoy (comes in three sizes).

For preparing for anal sex, we recommend the silicon Egg Plugs from Square Peg - they come in *lots* of sizes and different firmnesses, and have wider "necks" (so they help your sphincter get used to being held open).

"Looking for advice or comments on anal toys as we want to expand our fun! Both enjoy anal but would like to purchase a toy that will.give Us more pleasure. Seen positive comments on Prostrate massager...slim elite version..for Al and looking for maybe something different for me. Any comments welcome x "
vibrating butt plug is the way to go, love mine.

By *hunder buddy coupleCouple  over a year ago

County Durham

We havent bought one yet but hush do remote control style one, we have the vibrator but not anal toy yet

» Add a new message to this topic