FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fun in your average night club? Derby

Fun in your average night club? Derby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm wondering if anybody has had fun in the standard night club scene? Hoping for some help and advice that could help us succeed with this.

We've tried this on so many occasions and has been a fail every time. We've read stories about other people's experiences but how can you make it the night a success?

As I mentioned, we have tried this on many occasions. Even with Hubby sitting back in the distance. The moment he was introduced the males in question seem to go shy and off with the idea of flirting etc.. even after hubbys encouragement for me to dance with them etc..

We are planning a night out in Derby in the next month or so.

Anybody who could help and share advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure about Derby, but we go out flirting in clubs all the time. We've often found we get more action in a nightclub than at a swingers social or an event. Often, people are less guarded.

If Penny fancies a young guy, we just go straight up to them and tell them together. I just say my wife thinks you're gorgeous and they are usually quite flattered and get chatting.

Women will often just approach me as they often don't realise we are a couple (what with our slight age difference).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic