FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is swinging easier if Ugly??

Is swinging easier if Ugly??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its obviously easier to be a swinger if you're ugly or simply have low / no standards??

Still get shocked at disparity of folk from the messages received.

Not saying that we're super models or anything, I'm sure we wouldn't be Brad or Angelina's cup of tea. We all have a level of attractiveness, and judging from some of the messages we receive there are some very deluded folk on here.

Even before we had pictures up, there were people messaging offering their services. That simply says 'ANY hole's a goal'.

We are no doubt 'FAB snobs' as we're not prepared to lower our standards just to accept a shag.

Are you a 'FAB snob' or not??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm amazingly attractive either. I only meet people that I find attractive however I do see some people on here that are stunning and wouldn't contact as I don't think I'd be for them

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I think you have to consider personality and not just looks. There are some really attractive people on here that are quite rude. There are also some not very attractive people that seem to think they are supermodels.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The term jo brand seeks brad pit spinns to mind when I read some people's profiles on here

Fab snob unfortunately. I'm very selective on who I would consider meeting. But I would have thought that was true of a lot of women, couples and men on here. Especially the ones I conversion with regularly.

"Fab snob unfortunately. I'm very selective on who I would consider meeting. But I would have thought that was true of a lot of women, couples and men on here. Especially the ones I conversion with regularly. "

Converse with* the joy of auto correct haha.

By *ickerish AllsortsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

For us it only works if we're actually attracted to the individuals. It's all about having great sex and we can't aspire to that if the chemistry isn't there. Single guys are girls are easy to agree on, couples are a totally different story.

To find that genuine four way attraction takes a lot of patience. Even then most people don't bother to get back to us. We have finally managed to settle on a handful of local couples that we're both interested in having a drink with, none of which have ever got back to us to fix a date

"I think you have to consider personality and not just looks. There are some really attractive people on here that are quite rude. There are also some not very attractive people that seem to think they are supermodels."

Personality is a big part too. I have to be able to enjoy speaking with them, and have a connection, considering I'm looking to meet someone regularly.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am sure many of who you term as 'ugly/low standards'would disagree with the question/opinion of swinging being easier for them.

I am not even sure I understand your point....

j

I'm not a snob, being a sex addict means some guys i probably wouldn't have fucked have messaged me at the right time for me to not really give a shit about anything much more than my safety.

I think it's easier for attractive people on here because more people are likely to find you attractive.

If you're able to be fetishised then even more will find you attractive.

Most people are average looking on here, that's not a good or bad thing but just reflects that most people are of 'normal' looks. Plus everyone wears underwear and sexualises themselves in their pics so pretty much their isn't that much choice if you're in this category.

We aren't snobs but that doesn't mean we don't have preferences. It isn't any holes a goal but equally we take people as they come, some we are attracted to their minds and personalities more and some it's more their bodies. But we wouldn't play with anyone we weren't attracted to in one way or another. And we find personality is more of a must than a perfect body because well who are we to talk lol

We are ugly and do t get much fun. So resort to begging

I'm ugly and don't get much fun lol

I will often refuse people i deem too good looking for me

I think I'm pretty average but it never stops me talking to incredibly hot people at clubs. The worst they can say is 'no'.

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"The term jo brand seeks brad pit spinns to mind when I read some people's profiles on here"

jo brand and brad pit wow what a pairing

"I will often refuse people i deem too good looking for me "

Why?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well if not shagging someone that you don't fancy makes you a snob I'm quite proud to say I'm a damn stuck up bitch

"I will often refuse people i deem too good looking for me

Why? "

because It makes me feel uncomfortable and no way would I believe they wanted to play with me.

I do that all the time

If I look at a guy who's mailed me and I think they can do better than me I turn them down

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I am average everything and will only meet average or above average people

I never understand why a little man with three bellies thinks he stands a snowball's chance in hell with me. This is not being big-headed; this is being a realist. Just as (a taller version of) Brad Pitt would walk right past me even if I was stark naked with my legs wide open and three signs inviting him do do whatever he likes

Really.......how does that figure?

I think I'm reasonable/average.....I certainly have standards and have declined many that do not float my boat. But I've never knocked someone back for being "too good looking" (whatever that is?). I've been with some real stunners too.

I can't see why you would put yourself down, or put someone as out of your reach....surely that decision is theirs?

I think I'm reasonable/average.....I certainly have standards and have declined many that do not float my boat. But I've never knocked someone back for being "too good looking" (whatever that is?). I've been with some real stunners too.

I can't see why you would put yourself down, or put someone as out of your reach....surely that decision is theirs?"

the thing is when i refuse them ive often had replies back telling me I should be grateful they wanted to fuck me... so guess in over a decade of this lifestyle ive basically figured out that they think I'll be a sure thing.

Why? because It makes me feel uncomfortable and no way would I believe they wanted to play with me."

Thats a shame. Personally, if I received a message from some goddess model type, wanting to fuck me, despite my dental braces, scars, DIY buzz cut and pointy nose, Id thank my lucky stars.

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

For us there has to be an attraction.... and being a bit odd I find all sorts of physique attractive, it's more the twinkle in their eyes than anything else.

Then there has to be some sort of mental attraction. If I can't chat with them and feel comfortable then there won't be any play. I have been laughed into bed before as humour is a massive turn on for me.

Red x

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"We are ugly and do t get much fun. So resort to begging "

We find that begging works well for us...

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"Its obviously easier to be a swinger if you're ugly or simply have low / no standards??

Not saying that we're super models or anything, I'm sure we wouldn't be Brad or Angelina's cup of tea. We all have a level of attractiveness, and judging from some of the messages we receive there are some very deluded folk on here.

Even before we had pictures up, there were people messaging offering their services. That simply says 'ANY hole's a goal'.

We are no doubt 'FAB snobs' as we're not prepared to lower our standards just to accept a shag.

Are you a 'FAB snob' or not?? "

There are attractive people with ugly minds and ugly people with attractive minds, occasionally you may find someone that is attractive in both respects but this is very seldom....

Your quite right in saying that some people have no standards but there just in there own little world, wanking furiously to what they see on their screen.

That doesn't make you, me or anyone else a snob, it just means we know what we want and who with... and it's not them.

We wouldn't shag people we didn't find attractive. But there's also people we wouldn't shag because they have the personality of a fucking pine cone

A nice mixture of looks and personality please

By *ustfortonightMan  over a year ago

Kent

LittlemissCali and NaughtyNymphos, what ever happened to 'eye of the beholder'?

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

"I think I'm pretty average but it never stops me talking to incredibly hot people at clubs. The worst they can say is 'no'."

Well hello

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

The sheer arrogance displaye by some of you is outstanding.

My other half looks like a cross between Jason Statham and Bruce Willis. Some will say yummy others yuk. Does it mean those that say yummy are lowering their standards to those who don't find Messrs Statham and Willis attractive?

We all have differing preferences to who we find sexually attractive. Standards my arse!

All this talk about standards from people on a site trawling for sex with strangers is comedy gold. Talk about lacking self awareness!

I think im gorgeous

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Its obviously easier to be a swinger if you're ugly or simply have low / no standards??

Does come out as snobbish whether you meant it or not. Attraction is more than just looks. Some of the men I've slept with won't rank high on an attractiveness scale (however arbitrary that may be) but they were funny or had intellect or were at the right place and right time and were attractive to me. And guess what? The sex was amazing. I do agree that without an attraction sex is a no go but I won't go to say my "standards" would exclude a lot of guys.

What a bizarre post. Surely the whole point is that everyone has a different perspective on what is actually attractive to them? There are things that I find attractive that I'm sure others would say aren't.... I think big sticky out ears are cute, I prefer men to have a dad bod rather than muscles, ideally I like my women size 14/16 or bigger, etc. And as others have said, I find a good personality, or a sense of humour on my wavelength way sexier than what they look like anyway.

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"What a bizarre post. Surely the whole point is that everyone has a different perspective on what is actually attractive to them? There are things that I find attractive that I'm sure others would say aren't.... I think big sticky out ears are cute, I prefer men to have a dad bod rather than muscles, ideally I like my women size 14/16 or bigger, etc. And as others have said, I find a good personality, or a sense of humour on my wavelength way sexier than what they look like anyway. "

Apparently it's all about the profile lol.. X

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I meet people whom I like, whom I find attractive and they are attracted to me too. Whether they are ugly or gorgeous to others' eyes doesnt really matter.

Sometimes I see beautiful pics of a person but when you read their profile or what they wrote, they became very unattractive.

I can't see why you would put yourself down, or put someone as out of your reach....surely that decision is theirs? the thing is when i refuse them ive often had replies back telling me I should be grateful they wanted to fuck me... so guess in over a decade of this lifestyle ive basically figured out that they think I'll be a sure thing. "

This is what we've had, so don't bother us now xx

north kensington w10

"I'm not a snob, being a sex addict means some guys i probably wouldn't have fucked have messaged me at the right time for me to not really give a shit about anything much more than my safety.

I think it's easier for attractive people on here because more people are likely to find you attractive.

Most people are average looking on here, that's not a good or bad thing but just reflects that most people are of 'normal' looks. Plus everyone wears underwear and sexualises themselves in their pics so pretty much their isn't that much choice if you're in this category."

I agree with that first point to. I know from experience being a fab snob and a sex addict don't mix well!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"The sheer arrogance displaye by some of you is outstanding.

My other half looks like a cross between Jason Statham and Bruce Willis. Some will say yummy others yuk. Does it mean those that say yummy are lowering their standards to those who don't find Messrs Statham and Willis attractive?

We all have differing preferences to who we find sexually attractive. Standards my arse!

All this talk about standards from people on a site trawling for sex with strangers is comedy gold. Talk about lacking self awareness! "

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

All this talk about standards from people on a site trawling for sex with strangers is comedy gold. Talk about lacking self awareness! "

I agree with everything here

here just want to add intellect wit charm go a lot further in my book than mire shallow looks and near perfect body .

a beautiful wall is just that with out character charisma wit pretty but as boring as watching paint dry .

I've fucked men who you would deem ugly OP, and men who put your man to shame. I'm not a snob,neither am I lowering my standards when I fuck men who are not Brad Pitt types.

Fortunately there are a lot of people who don't feel they are above others,just because they have average looks and bodies.

You're only as hot as you think other people think you are.

We consider ourselves as average .

We play to scenarios now , and while there needs to be an attraction , it's not always a good looking guy . He may just be average , but in the right place at the right time

its all down to personal taste IMO..

you either like the look of someone or you don't, it really is as simple as that..

for instance I have turned down the gym fit rippling muscled men because I'm really not into that type, not because I thought they were lowering their standards

"What a bizarre post. Surely the whole point is that everyone has a different perspective on what is actually attractive to them? There are things that I find attractive that I'm sure others would say aren't.... I think big sticky out ears are cute, I prefer men to have a dad bod rather than muscles, ideally I like my women size 14/16 or bigger, etc. And as others have said, I find a good personality, or a sense of humour on my wavelength way sexier than what they look like anyway.

Apparently it's all about the profile lol.. X "

Not being funny, but how would it *not* be about the profile??

"For us there has to be an attraction.... and being a bit odd I find all sorts of physique attractive, it's more the twinkle in their eyes than anything else.

Then there has to be some sort of mental attraction. If I can't chat with them and feel comfortable then there won't be any play. I have been laughed into bed before as humour is a massive turn on for me.

Red x "

I agree with you there. The type of men I go for may not be the stereotypical hottie, but to me they are hotness personified. I don't even fancy Brad Pitt for Christ's sake?!

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

Pretty sure Brad and Angelina aren't swinging anymore

Snap .

Be easier on here as could always think oh no messages today then I must be ugly

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I dont believe you need to be attractive to be a fab snob. I'm not willing to compromise myself just for a fuck anyway. Attraction needs to be there ,and that doesn't necessarily mean looks.

I don't think it is easier to be a swinger if you are ugly,surely the way you have been brought up and experienced in your life will determine how successful you may be at anything you try? Personally I think swingings main issue is most seem to have developed an online alter ego that that has zero resemblance to their true self. It's ok for chatting online but when it comes to actually meeting there will be problems

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Why? because It makes me feel uncomfortable and no way would I believe they wanted to play with me."

Ditto. My brain asks "why? you wouldn't normally touch people like us with a bargepole"

Unless it is because their needs align with our particular preferences, which is rare, we presume momentary desperation or an ulterior motive.

Does come out as snobbish whether you meant it or not. Attraction is more than just looks. Some of the men I've slept with won't rank high on an attractiveness scale (however arbitrary that may be) but they were funny or had intellect or were at the right place and right time and were attractive to me. And guess what? The sex was amazing. I do agree that without an attraction sex is a no go but I won't go to say my "standards" would exclude a lot of guys. "

I agree,and also you are free to set your standards as you see fit,they are not set in stone haha sex should be fluid not regimented

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I dont believe you need to be attractive to be a fab snob. I'm not willing to compromise myself just for a fuck anyway. Attraction needs to be there ,and that doesn't necessarily mean looks."

Totally agree

"The term jo brand seeks brad pit spinns to mind when I read some people's profiles on here

jo brand and brad pit wow what a pairing "

Why not put them together?

"The term jo brand seeks brad pit spinns to mind when I read some people's profiles on here

Why not put them together? "

Bigamy for one

Why not put them together?

Bigamy for one "

No one mentioned they should get married

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We are minging and never seem to get a meet. Not sure if being ugly helps.

"I dont believe you need to be attractive to be a fab snob. I'm not willing to compromise myself just for a fuck anyway. Attraction needs to be there ,and that doesn't necessarily mean looks.

Totally agree

We are very choosy as to who we meet...defo quality over quantity...we don't consider ourselves models but we aren't bad looking...but then sometimes we have considered mtg someone because we are turned on by their imagination

So in conclusion...I wouldn't say "fab snob" Just personal preference

"

By *errible2sumCouple  over a year ago

london

Some of the guys who message thinking we will meet them is funny.

We are no snobs but won't go near people unless we both think are hot. We don't have to do this,it's just occasional fun so look for people who tick our boxes.

there are some who think swingers will fuck anyone

Wembley

I cannot see anything wrong with your way of thinking

I try and avoid the "looking for 18 - 99" and looking for "women, couples, men, TV/TS". Basically, these guys WILL shag anything. Being with them does not make me feel good and I am into this to feel good. Why else does anyone have sex?

And I do not agree that just because I am on a swinger's site or in a swinger's club, I am trawling for sex, and therefore maintaining some base minimum standard is hilarious

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's definitely easier to be a swinger if you will just fuck anyone regardless, if that's what having no standards is supposed to mean.

But that attitude can apply equally to people who are ugly or attractive, so looks are neither here or there.

But either way, what does it matter? Let people enjoy themselves in the way that suits them without concerning yourself about what anyone else gets up to, and you'll probably be altogether happier!

Surely beauty is in the holder so if you believe one person is ugly it doesn't necessarily mean that they are ugly to someone else

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We have to feel a spark in terms of attractiveness, but after that it's all about the personality. We haven't had a spontaneous play yet, so that's still to judge.

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Regrettably just like any other internet site Fab has its share of undesirables and idiots..

Just ignore them, I,ve not the most handsome of guys I accept that..Equally so do people I,ve met .I think some people have to higher expectations from profile descriptions and performance required.

Attraction comes in many forms in all if all liked the same it would be pointless..

By *errible2sumCouple  over a year ago

london

"Surely beauty is in the holder so if you believe one person is ugly it doesn't necessarily mean that they are ugly to someone else "

No but it's not someone else who chooses who you fuck .

Wembley

"Surely beauty is in the holder so if you believe one person is ugly it doesn't necessarily mean that they are ugly to someone else "

But I am not saying to someone else not to have sex with them; they are welcome to whatever floats their boat

Well we're ugly and our standards are the pits and we are meeting a lovely couple Saturday for drinks so maybe your right OP

"Surely beauty is in the holder so if you believe one person is ugly it doesn't necessarily mean that they are ugly to someone else

But I am not saying to someone else not to have sex with them; they are welcome to whatever floats their boat"

I was only thinking of the lowering of standards. I just think that it sounds a little insulting if you believe someone is beneath you that is all just because you don't find them attractive. Sorry if it sounded like I was having a go at anyone it's just my opinion

Wembley

"Surely beauty is in the holder so if you believe one person is ugly it doesn't necessarily mean that they are ugly to someone else

But I am not saying to someone else not to have sex with them; they are welcome to whatever floats their boat

I was only thinking of the lowering of standards. I just think that it sounds a little insulting if you believe someone is beneath you that is all just because you don't find them attractive. Sorry if it sounded like I was having a go at anyone it's just my opinion "

You have a good point and I apologise if my having 'standards' sounded as if someone was not worth it

Let me rephrase. I only want to have sex with people who I find physically attractive. And unless I find them physically attractive, it is unlikely that I will strike up a conversation with them to get to know their personality, which also matters

However, I am very unlikely to get intimate with someone with a sparkling personality but who I am not physically attracted to

I was only thinking of the lowering of standards. I just think that it sounds a little insulting if you believe someone is beneath you that is all just because you don't find them attractive. Sorry if it sounded like I was having a go at anyone it's just my opinion

You have a good point and I apologise if my having 'standards' sounded as if someone was not worth it

Let me rephrase. I only want to have sex with people who I find physically attractive. And unless I find them physically attractive, it is unlikely that I will strike up a conversation with them to get to know their personality, which also matters

However, I am very unlikely to get intimate with someone with a sparkling personality but who I am not physically attracted to"

You don't need to apologise I was just voicing my opinion and I agree that you do need an element of physical attraction to have sex with someone. I think it was just the way it sounded to me that's all

Snob and have standards.. Not just looking for anyone who can lick/suck/ fuck!

By *hrisANtifCouple  over a year ago

Napoli, Italy

People seem to think that just because you're on a swingers site you will fuck anything - which to be fair some people on here will. We always go with the "if you couldn't pick them up in a bar, you won't pick them up on here" method!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"The term jo brand seeks brad pit spinns to mind when I read some people's profiles on here"

I love Jo Brand.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"For us there has to be an attraction.... and being a bit odd I find all sorts of physique attractive, it's more the twinkle in their eyes than anything else.

Red x "

We once met a couple we'd been chatting with for a while before finally coordinating diaries for a social.

It was only when we arrived it dawned on us we hadn't swapped photos. Had we done so I doubt we would have met, as the male of the couple was not initially attractive to me.

However, I was won over by his personality ...

Attractiveness is sometime very arbitrary.

Nita

Surely you have to find the other person/persons attractive to want to meet and play

Cracked me up!!

A spark and a willingness to play for us can only be realised when physically meeting people.

Personality, a smile, a slight touch, flirtation and how we get on are far more important than a few hot pics on here

No your not a snob just maybe you you think you look better than actually others think

Depends on how much wine has been consumed.

A friend said something similar to this the other day

From the examples I've had on fab the jawdroppingly handsome 'dreamboy' types not one of them has sent me a nice message and just expect me to fall into their bed. Hell no!

Its more about personality for me and I like someone with manners and who dresses smart and smells clean. Their first messags gives me some indication of the type of person they are.

Like someone has mentioned on here .. if a guy who is ripped, 30 years old, tall dark and gorgeous I wouldnt dream of meeting him. 1) i would be too nervous and 2) why meet me when he can meet some gorgeous fit young lady?

Cracked me up!!"

Some of us Jo Brands get our Brad Pitts

By *cots guy 23Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

honestly I don't think it matters what you look like! i prefer personality and a good sense of humour than looks iv met gorgeous girls and they can't hold a decent conversation and for me that's a deal breaker I just move on. I'm an honest and genuine guy and I really find it hard to get someone's attention on this writing a stupid message!!! but if I'm out at a night club or in a pub I can chat with anyone and make them laugh and giggle maybe it's just me being old fashioned but I hate texting all the time

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

Looks play a part for me but beauty is in the beholder and even then ultimately it's down to having a connection..... if that's not there then it's a no no.....

I care more about STD tests than I do looks. Condoms don't protect you from HIV.

Fancy some oral? You can get infected.

Fancy a bit of lip biting? You can get infected.

Fancy the odd french kiss? You can get infected.

So far I've had many tests to make sure I'm clean because I would never want to pass it on to another person.

I've lost a couple friends to HIV, they where foreign but never the less still great friends who I miss to this day.

I care more about STD tests than I do looks. Condoms don't protect you from HIV.

So far I've had many tests to make sure I'm clean because I would never want to pass it on to another person.

I've lost a couple friends to HIV, they where foreign but never the less still great friends who I miss to this day."

Award for 'most random reply of the week' goes to...

I'm a Fab snob for sure

The answer is no to 80%, I've met a few of the 20% and looking for more of them.

I've lost a couple friends to HIV, they where foreign but never the less still great friends who I miss to this day."

So what exactly do on a meet? Sellotape a condom to your mouth, and ask your meet to kiss you through it??

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

Why? "

I wondered the very same thing.....especially if they are the ones contacting you!

Where the shit did that come from?!

By *workoutMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

This site has taught me a lot about what I find attractive. I'm 36 years old and have spent nearly 20 of those years in two separate relationships. I always thought I had a "type" as I never really had much opportunity to interact with women and get to know their personalities.

Since being on fab I have had very flirtatious conversations and hopefully future meets with people who I never previously would have thought I'd be into. The fact that people on here are free to express their sexuality supposedly without judgement has shown me that body types of all shapes and sizes can be massively sexy and women who I previously would have considered to old for me have had me climbing the walls with flirty forum banter.

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!

I think I've rambled on a bit here but I hope you get my point.

Tl:dr version...people find all kinds of people attractive, enjoy it.

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

"Its more about personality for me and I like someone with manners and who dresses smart and smells clean. Their first messags gives me some indication of the type of person they are.

Like someone has mentioned on here .. if a guy who is ripped, 30 years old, tall dark and gorgeous I wouldnt dream of meeting him. 1) i would be too nervous and 2) why meet me when he can meet some gorgeous fit young lady?

I get quite a few messages from young men in that age group and occasionally I meet them for a coffee....some I fuck and some just get a verification but the one thing they all have in common is a desire to be with a sexually confident woman who doesn't care about 'looks'. Who's not going to worry about how their hair looks or if their make up is still perfect.

Sexual confidence is more attractive than body type in my opinion.

"

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm amazingly attractive either. I only meet people that I find attractive however I do see some people on here that are stunning and wouldn't contact as I don't think I'd be for them "

Same. There are people who I think are out of my league so I wouldn't message. But then I suppose you have to be in it to win it

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Everyone has standards regardless of another persons opinion. However, some standards do breach the Human Rights Act 1998. -M

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I do feel intimidated by good looking people xxx

Wembley

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette

Russian Roulette

Ooops, wrong thread

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

My magic mirror by the door always says "See ya later Brad you sex god".

I tend to return sooner rather than later.

What I find funny is couples where the bloke or bird don't wanna know because they don't want the other one fucking somthing well sexy and would be well jell... just sayin'

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"People seem to think that just because you're on a swingers site you will fuck anything - which to be fair some people on here will. We always go with the "if you couldn't pick them up in a bar, you won't pick them up on here" method! "

But that's exactly where you're wrong. I've fucked men I'd really not pick up in a bar because in a bar, the choice is made 100% on looks/physique because you have no other criteria. Here on Fab, I've found men to be attractive because of what they said in chat or something they said in their profile and guess what? The sex was amazing. If I had a "hot-as-hell guys only" clause in my profile, I'd have never met those fellas.

Us uglies need some lovin' too

By *nowleopard77Man  over a year ago

London

Sometimes I wish being ugly was a crime so I could be put to sleep

Wembley

"Us uglies need some lovin' too "

Us fatties need some lurvin' too

in the eye of the storm

this forum post has been a interesting read .

does someone's looks and body type now lets be honest here most people are mr and mrs average guarantee a good satisfactory sexual encounter .in other words a good fuck

I think we all know the answer to that question which is no .

someone's inner sexual being and animal can not be seen from the outside nor can you go off of what they say as people have a habit of over promising in a lot of cases especially men .

if this is the case which I believe it is from my own experiences .one can not really if one is serous about getting a good seeing to by another

be to picky until you have met that person in the flesh. as long as there presentable charismatic fun clean and fun on that social. plus you feel a connection between your sexual animal and there's then in opinion you just have to go for it regardless of whether there your normal physical type or not.

because to do so would be to go against ones primary reason for being here the pursuit of a great sexual experiences .

I'm not saying you can have a type physically what I'm saying is it would be best to bent the rules on that for someone who clearly matching your outlook on life and sexual fun .

for me it works like this make me feel valued as a human being treat me with respect make me laugh and smile in your company.

put a bit of time and energy into getting to know me, show ne you are interested in me as human being as well as a sexual partner

turn me on with your personality mind charisma and you know what the odds are I'm going to want to play with you

because you have treated me with respect engaged my mind and shown yourself to be my kind of person I like to interact with sexually it really is that simple with me on paper now of coarse in practise its another story

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We are not super model but for us mutual physical attraction and hygiene is very important Won't meet a couple just a a shag If I like the female and Mrs doesn't like the guy we don't meet

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm not a snob. I have a criteria for meeting and won't compromise. It's not just based on whether I find someone attractive but what kind of stuff they're into, what they're looking for and what they're like as a person. I don't ever judge a person messaging me as out of my league or not of a high enough standard. Just ...not compatible.

The title of this thread is just unpleasant. And some of the comments from a few different people are arrogant and awful.

I'm sure many of the people you would deem as of below your standard are using this thread as a filter and thinking... Lucky escape.

I'm fuck ugly here, I have to rely on Mrs N to pull 'em in and I go for the sympathy 'well seeing as we're here' shag.

"What I find funny is couples where the bloke or bird don't wanna know because they don't want the other one fucking somthing well sexy and would be well jell... just sayin' "

Happens all the time. The other has to be "less attractive" in my experience. Swingers gawd bless em

north kensington w10

There is no formula for success on here good looking, ugly or ordinary! You just have it or you don't, if you can't pull out in the real world you find it the same on here!

"For us it only works if we're actually attracted to the individuals. It's all about having great sex and we can't aspire to that if the chemistry isn't there. Single guys are girls are easy to agree on, couples are a totally different story.

To find that genuine four way attraction takes a lot of patience. Even then most people don't bother to get back to us. We have finally managed to settle on a handful of local couples that we're both interested in having a drink with, none of which have ever got back to us to fix a date "

We feel your pain!!!

in the eye of the storm

I'm not a snob. I have a criteria for meeting and won't compromise. It's not just based on whether I find someone attractive but what kind of stuff they're into, what they're looking for and what they're like as a person. I don't ever judge a person messaging me as out of my league or not of a high enough standard. Just ...not compatible.

The title of this thread is just unpleasant. And some of the comments from a few different people are arrogant and awful.

I'm sure many of the people you would deem as of below your standard are using this thread as a filter and thinking... Lucky escape. "

well put

and yes after reading what some have written in here your right I would touch them with a ten foot barge pole

I dont think its a case of lowering standards to get a meet. For me, it's basically I don't have a specific type of female that I like. I can't explain why I find some people attractive. I just do, and it differs person to person. Kinda like my music taste. Can go to some screamo emo music, to suddely listening to Kanye West

Wembley

I'm sure many of the people you would deem as of below your standard are using this thread as a filter and thinking... Lucky escape.

well put

and yes after reading what some have written in here your right I would touch them with a ten foot barge pole "

By why bother touching them with a ten foot barge pole; don't touch them with anything

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

It's not easy when you're too good looking either.... Well that's what I tell myself when my messages are deleted ..

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

People always seem to think you dont want to meet them because of the way they look most of the time i dont want to meet men because of their personality type, meaning we just wouldnt be compatable or wouldnt like the same things and sometimes you feel you can know someone by the way they look. Obviously if you had low or no standards it would be easier because you would be happy to meet anybody.

You dont have to look like a glamour model although it would help, to enjoy good sex though.

"I'm not a snob, being a sex addict means some guys i probably wouldn't have fucked have messaged me at the right time for me to not really give a shit about anything much more than my safety.

Most people are average looking on here, that's not a good or bad thing but just reflects that most people are of 'normal' looks. Plus everyone wears underwear and sexualises themselves in their pics so pretty much their isn't that much choice if you're in this category."

Agree with this poster its much easier if you are a good looking bloke on here - i think its easier for a less attractive woman to meet people on here than a less attractive man. Due to Ratios of male to fem and cpls members and also Lots of blokes on here will shag pretty much anyone or anything.

I don't think anyone could be deemed to good looking for you!

M

X

Most people are average looking on here, that's not a good or bad thing but just reflects that most people are of 'normal' looks. Plus everyone wears underwear and sexualises themselves in their pics so pretty much their isn't that much choice if you're in this category.

Agree with this poster its much easier if you are a good looking bloke on here - i think its easier for a less attractive woman to meet people on here than a less attractive man. Due to Ratios of male to fem and cpls members and also Lots of blokes on here will shag pretty much anyone or

anything. "

I wouldn't be here if they didn't

"I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm amazingly attractive either. I only meet people that I find attractive however I do see some people on here that are stunning and wouldn't contact as I don't think I'd be for them "

I've seen your pics and you are hot missy xx.

Agree with this poster its much easier if you are a good looking bloke on here - i think its easier for a less attractive woman to meet people on here than a less attractive man. Due to Ratios of male to fem and cpls members and also Lots of blokes on here will shag pretty much anyone or

anything.

I wouldn't be here if they didn't "

Ha - you look fine to me and youve got a personality and standards - can see that from your profile xx

It's a shame to see quite a few women saying they've turned down men they feel are too attractive as I think maybe they feel they're less attractive than they actually are... =)

» Add a new message to this topic