By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 05:30:51]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 05:31:44]

"Is no one intrested "

When you say no one, does this mean you've asked everyone?

"Is no one intrested "

When you set up your profile a week ago you presumably thought that someone would find your profile appealing, and you're surprised that this is not the case?

Mrs

"Is no one intrested

When you set up your profile a week ago you presumably thought that someone would find your profile appealing, and you're surprised that this is not the case?

Mrs"

Got there in the end eh

It takes time for a male on here. Spruce up your profile, you need to sell yourself a lot. There are far more women than men on here. So you need to stand out to get their attention... Hope this helps OP. Good luck

Your profile is your shop window to the many lovely ladies of fab'. Have you made the most of your display? If you think so.....carry on, if you're getting no shoppers then you know you need to change it.

It's pretty straightforward here. Have a well written, descriptive profile. Have some decent pictures. Read profiles before pressing the send message button to make sure you're compatible. Make your message stand out from the others, give the women a reason to want to meet you over the 1000's of other guys here.

Job done.

You're welcome

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Your profile is your shop window to the many lovely ladies of fab'. Have you made the most of your display? If you think so.....carry on, if you're getting no shoppers then you know you need to change it.

It's pretty straightforward here. Have a well written, descriptive profile. Have some decent pictures. Read profiles before pressing the send message button to make sure you're compatible. Make your message stand out from the others, give the women a reason to want to meet you over the 1000's of other guys here.

Job done.

You're welcome "

Looks at OPs profile. Shrugs. Walks away.....

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"It takes time for a male on here. Spruce up your profile, you need to sell yourself a lot. There are far more women than men on here. So you need to stand out to get their attention... Hope this helps OP. Good luck "

More men than women.....

It was early

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

For me your avatar looks like it was lifted from security footage shown on Crimewatch

"Is no one intrested "

Unless you've managed to message everyone in your locality, in just one week, I think it's a little early to say 'no one' is interested.

However as mentioned previously, the ratio of men to women on here is almost certainly huge. Which means women can just sit back and let's the guys come to them. Which means guys have to put the effort in if they hope to be noticed. The effort of writing a decent profile, taking some attractive photos and writing interesting messages. Even then it's often luck if the woman even notices your messages among the hundreds she gets. Even if she replies, she may not even spot your next message among the next hundred she receives.

This is not a place for the half hearted.

"Is no one intrested "

There's not much to be interested in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do u mean stand out tho?

Decent pics, humour, some form of charisma. Making witty comments on forums

"What do u mean stand out tho?"

Your only option is to search for "profile advise" in the forums, read the hundreds of threads people have started about making their profile better, nearly all the advice can be applied to nearly every profile.

Jeez.... advise.... I'm at it now.... try advice..... there again most do type advise anyway...

No comment

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Is no one intrested

Mrs"

His profile tells me everything I need to know.

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

His profile tells me everything I need to know."

Yup....It's rubbish basically.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Is no one intrested "

Op if it was a woman asking this her mail box would be full and her self esteem would be restored.

I'm assuming the having no luck has got to you so you posted this .

Chin up mate do your self a favour the next pretty girl you pass in the street who looks at you just say one of two things to her depending on the time of day .

Good morning or good afternoon .

Because you have said a positive thing and put out a positive vibe while doing so .

You will get a positive response and a smile from said girl this should help you realise as a man your OK .

Chin up cheer up and try what I wrote above you will be surprised b how far being positive and putting out a positive vibe can get you in the real world .which is more important than the silly internet world with its bullshit ways .

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

His profile tells me everything I need to know."

Which is what?

London

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

Which is what?"

That I wouldn't choose to meet him based upon it.

However, he could turn it into something which doesn't portray him at all, based upon advice here.

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

Which is what?

However, he could turn it into something which doesn't portray him at all, based upon advice here."

Which is why he is here asking for advice. Let's face it, your own profile isn't exactly a work of Shakespeare but because you are a women it doesn't matter. A woman posted an update last week to say she'd had 50 messages in 2 minutes. She had no pictures and a profile which pretty much said 'looking for a man'. It's easy to be dismissive of guys efforts when you haven't had to walk in their shoes...

London

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

Which is what?

However, he could turn it into something which doesn't portray him at all, based upon advice here.

Which is why he is here asking for advice. Let's face it, your own profile isn't exactly a work of Shakespeare but because you are a women it doesn't matter. A woman posted an update last week to say she'd had 50 messages in 2 minutes. She had no pictures and a profile which pretty much said 'looking for a man'. It's easy to be dismissive of guys efforts when you haven't had to walk in their shoes..."

I haven't dismissed anyone's efforts and critiquing someone's profile (mine) when they have not asked for it is against the rules.

The fact that one faceless women had 50 messages in two minutes says more about some men on here than anything else.

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

Which is what?

Which is why he is here asking for advice. Let's face it, your own profile isn't exactly a work of Shakespeare but because you are a women it doesn't matter. A woman posted an update last week to say she'd had 50 messages in 2 minutes. She had no pictures and a profile which pretty much said 'looking for a man'. It's easy to be dismissive of guys efforts when you haven't had to walk in their shoes...

I haven't dismissed anyone's efforts and critiquing someone's profile (mine) when they have not asked for it is against the rules.

The fact that one faceless women had 50 messages in two minutes says more about some men on here than anything else."

It was barely a critique but if it'll make you feel better you can have one free go at mine.

The last comment merely illustrates how easy it is for women to get attention and difficult for men. You'd have have a pretty good offering to get a reply from the woman in question. Before anyone jumps in, I know women face other difficulties and not all profiles are, let's say, strictly accurate...

London

"Is no one intrested

Mrs

Which is what?

The fact that one faceless women had 50 messages in two minutes says more about some men on here than anything else.

It was barely a critique but if it'll make you feel better you can have one free go at mine.

The last comment merely illustrates how easy it is for women to get attention and difficult for men. You'd have have a pretty good offering to get a reply from the woman in question. Before anyone jumps in, I know women face other difficulties and not all profiles are, let's say, strictly accurate..."

It's a no thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic