FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stalkers

Stalkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile "

Not alot you can do I'm afraid. That's the interweb for you

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile

Not alot you can do I'm afraid. That's the interweb for you "

Ok it's just getting boring now after two years lol these no way I'm going to meet him

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Have you ever messaged him to tell him: No, it's not going to happen (or something along those lines)

?

"Have you ever messaged him to tell him: No, it's not going to happen (or something along those lines)

?"

Yes many times over the years and then he's asks to pay me money to meet him.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Have you ever messaged him to tell him: No, it's not going to happen (or something along those lines)

?

Yes many times over the years and then he's asks to pay me money to meet him. "

I'm so sorry this has happened to you hun and I know it isn't pleasant, but the best you can do is report him and block. I don't know if admin can block his ip address, that could be handy as people with the same ip address or connection can't verify each other

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Can you block newbies from contacting you... at least this way if he rejoins he will have to wait.

You might have to block him the first time but he might think about contacting you again if he has to wait

?

I'm so sorry this has happened to you hun and I know it isn't pleasant, but the best you can do is report him and block. I don't know if admin can block his ip address, that could be handy as people with the same ip address or connection can't verify each other "

When I reported the profile last time I explained everything in the report so hopefully they will pick it up x

"Can you block newbies from contacting you... at least this way if he rejoins he will have to wait.

You might have to block him the first time but he might think about contacting you again if he has to wait"

I've got them blocked he get a pic verified and that's how he does it he found me on different sites too which I've shut down

Change your username

Had this a number of times, administrator does remove them and they act quickly too.

Only issue they pop up again, chat the same and they stand out like a sore thumb/dick!

They soon go away!

Come off fab for a while....come back with a new name and different photos...if he keeps doing it delete your profile permanently.....a website isn't worth that much hassle x

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I had a similar with a guy who kept messaging me ... I met him once for just a social ... but when he said he was a married guy ... I said im sorry I dont meet attatched guys

I blocked him .... he has now changed his profile several times ..

I was very polite and asked him not to contact me ... so when he did ... I just contacted admin and told them the details ...... so far and its been a few weeks ... I haven't had any problems ..... good luck OP ...

"Change your username "

Done that already

"Come off fab for a while....come back with a new name and different photos...if he keeps doing it delete your profile permanently.....a website isn't worth that much hassle x"

Came off for 9 months and came bk on hid my profile while it was new. Completely new profile and pic unhid it and he messaged within a week. I don't think he new it was my to start with but I refuse to meet anyone without seeing a face pic I blocked him and he set up a new profile ask y I blocked him lol

"I had a similar with a guy who kept messaging me ... I met him once for just a social ... but when he said he was a married guy ... I said im sorry I dont meet attatched guys

I blocked him .... he has now changed his profile several times ..

I was very polite and asked him not to contact me ... so when he did ... I just contacted admin and told them the details ...... so far and its been a few weeks ... I haven't had any problems ..... good luck OP ..."

I've never met this guy and he's been stalking me two years

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I've sent advice privately as I've had this on fab and elsewhere. I'm not publishing it here though so the stalkers don't know what it is! If anyone else has an issue drop me a line for advice

By *retty_damagedCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Block newbies and single males. You can choose who you message then.

?

I'd say after all you've done to avoid him and everything he's done to find you and the time it's been going on, it's time to get serious about stopping him.

Got to the police. They won't judge you and they take this kind of thing quite seriously these days.

Good luck.

?

I'd say after all you've done to avoid him and everything he's done to find you and the time it's been going on, it's time to get serious about stopping him.

Got to the police. They won't judge you and they take this kind of thing quite seriously these days.

Good luck."

I think it's going to this step now thank you to everyone who's given advice xx

I have had the same problem. It never ends

?

Good luck.

I think it's going to this step now thank you to everyone who's given advice xx"

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile "
change your username and hide it for a while.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile change your username and hide it for a while. "

If he has hot listed her profile the change of name won't mean a thing, you have no idea how many profiles he currently has.

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile change your username and hide it for a while.

If he has hot listed her profile the change of name won't mean a thing, you have no idea how many profiles he currently has."

I can imagine.

?

I'm so sorry this has happened to you hun and I know it isn't pleasant, but the best you can do is report him and block. I don't know if admin can block his ip address, that could be handy as people with the same ip address or connection can't verify each other "

You can't block an IP address because IP address change all the time, they're dynamic. IP address are good if you want to see who was doing what, at what time and where. But if Fab admins decided to block it, he could just turn his router off and on and his ISP would allocate him a new one.

I'd block all newbs, only accept photo verified mail and wait until the little scum bucket gets bored.

Write down your current friends names. Make a new profile and put your filters on. Re add the people you mostly talk to. I know you shouldn't have to do it but I've done it a few times for similar reasons.

And hide your pictures if they are on public display.

Confuse the cunt....delete ya own profile..start a new one 10 miles away from where ya really are from ....job jobbed ...i thank you x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Write down your current friends names. Make a new profile and put your filters on. Re add the people you mostly talk to. I know you shouldn't have to do it but I've done it a few times for similar reasons. "

She said she left for 9 months and came back with a brand new profile.

"Write down your current friends names. Make a new profile and put your filters on. Re add the people you mostly talk to. I know you shouldn't have to do it but I've done it a few times for similar reasons.

She said she left for 9 months and came back with a brand new profile."

she must have used a picture that he recognised then. How else did he know it was her

"How can you stop stalkers? I've reported and blocked him every time but he comes bk with a new profile

Ok it's just getting boring now after two years lol these no way I'm going to meet him "

Change your username, and go private for a while x

Ok it's just getting boring now after two years lol these no way I'm going to meet him

Change your username, and go private for a while x"

And put all your filters up or the one for new users. Change your location.

By *ndianstudMan  over a year ago

heathrow

catfish him - arrange to meet him but send a few guys instead to sort him out!!

"Write down your current friends names. Make a new profile and put your filters on. Re add the people you mostly talk to. I know you shouldn't have to do it but I've done it a few times for similar reasons.

She said she left for 9 months and came back with a brand new profile.she must have used a picture that he recognised then. How else did he know it was her"

I've used all different pics, area, and different age. I tried everything I could think of. This is my 5th profile x

?

I'm so sorry this has happened to you hun and I know it isn't pleasant, but the best you can do is report him and block. I don't know if admin can block his ip address, that could be handy as people with the same ip address or connection can't verify each other

You can't block an IP address because IP address change all the time, they're dynamic. IP address are good if you want to see who was doing what, at what time and where. But if Fab admins decided to block it, he could just turn his router off and on and his ISP would allocate him a new one.

I'd block all newbs, only accept photo verified mail and wait until the little scum bucket gets bored."

This . Don't give into this creep report and yes maybe get the police involved, he is basically stalking you and he might me doing this to others so please keep doing what you are , but if you enjoy fab don't leave why should you leave ! Anyway good luck with this and I hope it is sorted quickly

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"catfish him - arrange to meet him but send a few guys instead to sort him out!!"

Love it lol

Better yet send the police two years is no joke by the sounds of it you have done everything possible to stop him enough is enough.

All the best to you Hun x

She said she left for 9 months and came back with a brand new profile.she must have used a picture that he recognised then. How else did he know it was her

I've used all different pics, area, and different age. I tried everything I could think of. This is my 5th profile x"

just ignore him then. He can't do much harm if you have never met him. He's probably doing the same with hundreds more women on here. Don't give him the satisfaction knowing he's bothering you.

Stop any contact what so ever with them. There soon get bored and move onto a new victim

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Stop being a victim!

You say you've started 5 new profiles... why?

He knows you wont meet him, he knows he's harassing you and he knows he's being a dick, but he continues because he knows he's bugging the shit out of you... so stop letting him bother you.

I could understand if he was ringing you 100 times a day, but its its the interwebby, block the profile and delete the messages... when he comes back, block after the first message, and again, and again... who do you think will get bored first... it takes a bit of time to set up a profile, but only seconds to block and move on!

Stop being a victim!

You say you've started 5 new profiles... why?

He knows you wont meet him, he knows he's harassing you and he knows he's being a dick, but he continues because he knows he's bugging the shit out of you... so stop letting him bother you.

I could understand if he was ringing you 100 times a day, but its its the interwebby, block the profile and delete the messages... when he comes back, block after the first message, and again, and again... who do you think will get bored first... it takes a bit of time to set up a profile, but only seconds to block and move on! "

"Stop any contact what so ever with them. There soon get bored and move onto a new victim "

Yes even saying 'I'm not interested' is engaging with them and that's all they really want. I had a problem a while back with someone I'd not met contacting people who had verified me telling them I'd been 'slagging them off' admins couldn't tell who was telling the truth. I just quit fab for a good 6 months

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Had this issue I block and he makes a new profile, worst thing is he has worked out where I work and likes to come in and hover until I have no choice but to serve him, ugh!

I,'ve had this happen by a male who had my mobile number, kept making new profiles. I threatened to report him to the police in the end. That sorted him(touch wood)

I,'ve also had it from female half of couple, kept doing the same, originally contacted me after FWB gave them my email in response to a CL add. They found me on here and made 4 profiles before I told her to fk off and called her pathetic.

"Stop any contact what so ever with them. There soon get bored and move onto a new victim

Yes even saying 'I'm not interested' is engaging with them and that's all they really want. I had a problem a while back with someone I'd not met contacting people who had verified me telling them I'd been 'slagging them off' admins couldn't tell who was telling the truth. I just quit fab for a good 6 months "

One of the reasons I won't show my Veris as I had a similar problem on my old profile

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't engage them at all including blocking just leave the messages unread until they naturally drop out of your inbox. Al lot of the time this is done for attention giving them any kind of reaction just fuels the obsession

"Had this issue I block and he makes a new profile, worst thing is he has worked out where I work and likes to come in and hover until I have no choice but to serve him, ugh!"

Oh god I hope he leaves u alone xx

I know it's totally the wrong way to go about it but maybe if you change your user name and photos he won't find you as easily

Victims shouldn't have to do this but as site won't stop him.. your options are limited

Report him to the police x or get some one to go have a quite word with him and if that dont work have the tosser done

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Completely private profile, except for your current friends. And only have friends who keep their friends list private - else he could monitor them for new usernames to be added and guess which may be you.

Choose a town at least 100 miles away. All filters set to on and your profile private.

Don't reuse any old photos from anywhere.

"I know it's totally the wrong way to go about it but maybe if you change your user name and photos he won't find you as easily

Victims shouldn't have to do this but as site won't stop him.. your options are limited"

Already done that twice

X

"Report him to the police x or get some one to go have a quite word with him and if that dont work have the tosser done "
I really don't imagine there's much the police could do. He doesn't know her personally so they would say he's no real threat to her. I imagine they would give the same advice as most of us but do you really want the police knowing you're on a swinging site lol..

"Can you block newbies from contacting you... at least this way if he rejoins he will have to wait.

You might have to block him the first time but he might think about contacting you again if he has to wait

I've got them blocked he get a pic verified and that's how he does it he found me on different sites too which I've shut down "

Approach the police...

If hes using a social site to harass you then they can contact fab and get his details.

Dont let him get away with it.

?

Try the other tack.....simply ignore him....don't even open or delete his messages as that confirms you have seen them. He will get bored eventually.

"Report him to the police x or get some one to go have a quite word with him and if that dont work have the tosser done I really don't imagine there's much the police could do. He doesn't know her personally so they would say he's no real threat to her. I imagine they would give the same advice as most of us but do you really want the police knowing you're on a swinging site lol.."

There are tons of new laws regarding this cyber stalking now.

There is lots that can be done.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Report him to the police x or get some one to go have a quite word with him and if that dont work have the tosser done I really don't imagine there's much the police could do. He doesn't know her personally so they would say he's no real threat to her. I imagine they would give the same advice as most of us but do you really want the police knowing you're on a swinging site lol.."

It is likely that their advice will be to leave the site, because that cures the problem straight away.

Worth telling him that he should look at the definition of stalking and that if you receive one more message you will report him to the police because you've kept copies of all his messages and profiles ( obviously you haven't but he doesn't know that ).

If that fails you have a simple choice unfortunately, learn to ignore him or leave

A few people saying wait till he gets bored, He's been doing it for two years how long should she wait for him to just get bored?

How severe is it?

I had one for 2 years. I had to eventually go to the police. It was mostly online stuff with added threats etc.

Meet him then cut his bollocks off! Low life scum need to get a life.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"A few people saying wait till he gets bored, He's been doing it for two years how long should she wait for him to just get bored?"

Took mine 4 years they all do get bored eventually

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Its horrible I know... Changing profile name occasionally works, but if they have you hotlisted then they will just see the profile name change

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I had one the same. Told him in the end I had screenshots of all his messages and I was going to the police who would find out his ISP and be in touch with him regarding the new stalking laws. He crapped himself and started begging me not to report him. I told him if I got one more message I would. He then blocked me and hasn't been in touch since

It's disgusting that you can't feel free here with people like that around. Blocking should work but if it still persists further then maybe involve the authorities

Kinky

"A few people saying wait till he gets bored, He's been doing it for two years how long should she wait for him to just get bored?

Took mine 4 years they all do get bored eventually "

4 years I thought 2 was bad couldn't cope with that I would have to do what some have suggested and find/meet him with a few tools and men and show him my dark side.

» Add a new message to this topic