FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not having much luck...

Not having much luck...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

So been on the aite for a fair while now but still struggling to get that oh so inportant first meet! Everyone that I seem to start talking to it either just slowly fizzles out or I get that dreaded "user no longer on site" display! Tried to make my profile informative and up to date and I know it takes patience but really just wondering whether to stick or twist woth all this now. Any advice/help would be much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean I struggle it is that first message and possible need new pics for me

"Hey guys,

So been on the aite for a fair while now but still struggling to get that oh so inportant first meet! Everyone that I seem to start talking to it either just slowly fizzles out or I get that dreaded "user no longer on site" display! Tried to make my profile informative and up to date and I know it takes patience but really just wondering whether to stick or twist woth all this now. Any advice/help would be much appreciated!"

Mate, this is the story of my life haha. Happens all the time! Women can be just as bad as men for being horny, playing with themselves and going quite.

Onwards an upwards!! There's someone for everyone on here.

I honestly have no idea why you have not had any luck!!

I am sure if you went along to a social, or a club, you would be able to rectify that.

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

Your profile looks fine to me, maybe your just not clicking with who you speak to

Its easy saying go to club but its the single guys who have to pay silly entrance prices. Dont see many socials advertised so whatbdo us genuine single guys have to do ??????

Yeah to be honest, not sure if the club scene is for me, well not yet at least. But I had hoped I wouldnt need to visit a club in order to get a "meet" - I had hoped that I would've been able to arrange something privately on here!

What kind of messages are you sending out? Your profile is decent and your photos are rather appealing.

Don't worry about it mate! Luck on here is like buses none fore ages then loads at once

"Its easy saying go to club but its the single guys who have to pay silly entrance prices. Dont see many socials advertised so whatbdo us genuine single guys have to do ??????"

You are joking right??! Socials are held all over the country. Many in pubs for a nominal price. Just look for them in the meets and parties or UK section. Just takes a bit of effort. Ask any of the successful men on here ....

"What kind of messages are you sending out? Your profile is decent and your photos are rather appealing. "

Would like to think I send out quite a friednly and open first message, never try to be rude or vulgar.

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Hey guys,

So been on the aite for a fair while now but still struggling to get that oh so inportant first meet! Everyone that I seem to start talking to it either just slowly fizzles out or I get that dreaded "user no longer on site" display! Tried to make my profile informative and up to date and I know it takes patience but really just wondering whether to stick or twist woth all this now. Any advice/help would be much appreciated!"

I have had the same problem mate been on 7 months sent around 5-10 messages per day, i think hot guys with good bodies have it the hardest on here too. It's a very strange site!

You are joking me OP?

Thought women would be biting your hand off for a meet

I have to say, I'm surprised OP

Can't offer you any constructive crtisism, because your profile is great. Very confused as to why you are not getting responses to be honest

Thanks aha but yeah not all is as it seems

Not having much lUck myself

By *annemorfiWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

From the guys I've spoken to they underestimate how much their msgs don't get seen, I try to reply to everyone currently got 3000 unread msgs so I'm failing! But be persistent x

» Add a new message to this topic